1. Post #881
    Dennab
    October 2011
    837 Posts
    Neither are you.

*giggles*
    Yeah all I have to do is say ByB and people understand its a stupid ban reason before I say it.

If you really want one though:

Banned more than 15 times for ban evasion even though I was never banned.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #882
    WiP about GW2
    November 2011
    4,733 Posts
    Yeah all I have to do is say ByB and people understand its a stupid ban reason before I say it.

You keep bringing that up.
    Do you know what the word evasion means?
    And how can you say "Even though i was never banned" while your sentence starts with "I've been banned more than 15 times".

Sigh, w/e this is the last reply i'm making here, back to lurking this thread.

Also, message me if you want to discuss this, but I won't discuss it here any further.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events

3. Post #883
    Dennab
    October 2011
    837 Posts
    You keep bringing that up.
    Do you know what the word evasion means?
    And how can you say "Even though i was never banned" while your sentence starts with "I've been banned more than 15 times".

Sigh, w/e this is the last reply i'm making here, back to lurking this thread.

Also, message me if you want to discuss this, but I won't discuss it here any further.
    It means that my first recorded ban on the ByB servers was for ban evading.

How can my first ban be for ban evading? Logically there must be a prior ban with a reason which I was evading. There isn't one, ergo my first ban is illegitimate, and so is the second ban (because it charges that I evaded the ban I got from evading a ban), and so is the the third ban (because it charges that I evaded the ban I got from evading a ban that was for evading a ban which was for evading a ban) and so on an so forth.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

4. Post #884
    ASK ME ABOUT MY SAM 6420 FETISH
    July 2011
    691 Posts
    Ban evading is breaking a rule and leaving, or being told your going to get banned and leaving so you don't get banned.

And then they just ban your steam id with the reason Ban Evading.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 3 (list)

5. Post #885
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    3,321 Posts
    Pantho please, this is a "stupidest reason you've ever been banned thread, not the ByB argumental, go make a thread about ByB if you guys want to bitch. I have yet to find your content in this thread.

CONTENT: Also remember being banned once for having the name "A_Pigeon" for the reason "lier"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Late Late x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #886
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    197 Posts
    Errm, i've been banned a few times..

Banned for being Furry

Banned for spawning a donut (Prop)

Banned for having lower ping than an admin

Banned for being drunk (IRL)

Banned for poking an admin with a stick.

Got lots more, if you guys want me to post them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 5Informative Informative x 2Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

7. Post #887
    Dennab
    October 2011
    837 Posts
    Ban evading is breaking a rule and leaving, or being told your going to get banned and leaving so you don't get banned.

And then they just ban your steam id with the reason Ban Evading.
    Prove it. The only evidence so far is a demo file which is 0kb in size and thus proves nothing. What you're accusing me of makes no sense. Why would someone who has as many accounts as I do even bother evading a ban?

Besides which, at the time of these bans ban-evasion was not against the rules.

The rules aren't applied retroactively either.

If ByB wants to be taken seriously as a community then Pantho can exert some effort in proving that I was ever actually banned, which he can't do, so in an effort to look like he's on top of this situation he just closes my ticket with:
    "Regardless of the original ban you forfeited all your rights to be unbanned by abusing the reporting system to insult staff.

Request denied."

This is after admins have the audacity to mute me for even daring to question them? Fuck that shit. I'll question whoever the fuck I want to. That includes all of your root administrators and superadmins, I don't give half a shit about any of their glorified ranks, if they've done the same things I have which they all have then they should be punished equally.

It's probably a good time to note that the two 'admins' Pantho seems so intent on defending are as follows:
    -An admin who owned a door as an admin on duty
    -An admin who has been banned 4 times for abuse and has tried to join griefing groups on the internet (LOL xD MINECREFT GREIFENG L>O>L>LOL>OL>OL>)
    -A root and a superadmin who imitate the voice of a 10 year old and then run around dropping 1 million dollar notes for people who they claim are trolls (thats extremely professional) and then C4 all around the place randomly killing people.

According to the ByB website admins are given 3 warnings and then admin is removed; AndreBlue has been banned 4 times yet still holds admin.

I'm merely holding ByB to their own standards:

-I'm asking for unedited evidence. Which he refuses to do.
    -I've given them a timeframe of 72 hours. Which he refuses to do.
    -If he wants to class my ban reason as insulting someone's sexuality that is his prerogative but he must also punish his root administrator Deon for the same thing. Which he refuses to do.
    -If he wants to class my ban reason as attempting to crash the server, again, that is his prerogative but he must also punish his root administrator Deon for the same thing. Which he refuses to do.
    -Pantho has claimed that I cannot post tickets regarding events that transpired after my "original ban"--there is no original ban which means I can post tickets about whatever I want, he dug that hole for himself and now acts like a coward in order to get around it.

All of this could have been resolved 6 months ago if I wasn't repeatedly banned from the forums for posting in tickets.

Guess why I got banned for posting in tickets?

Because they "didn't involve me" yet they were written about me.

Quality admins. Only 19.99$ a month and you can be a pro darkrp admin like those on ByB.

Really, this isn't the first gaming community I've been through. Never have I seen such problems on other servers that ByB has with admins. There is no oversight on administrative actions, it's like watching a dog chase his own tail and fall over in doing so.

Pantho will never look into my reports seriously because he is a coward and a hypocrite.

You typify what is wrong with game servers, you take money so 10 year olds can be admin.

I'm a user, what about me? Oh that's right an administrator can insult me without repurcussions. But what if I was to pay you 19.99$? then its suddenly against the rules!

That is all there is to it.

I may have wronged a few people in my time, perhaps I was a bit harsh with Kamun about the sexuality stuff, but for him to ragdoll me and then make rape sounds while brandishing a 47kg gas cylinder is something else entirely--it hardly sounds like he was offended.

At the end of the day, it all boils down the to fact you look like a bunch of incompetent idiots.

You seriously gave me 1 million RP dollars and then tried to steal it back and then accuse me of trying to trick users and admins?

Guess what, I kept the million dollars and your root and superadmins are incompetent idiots who can't take losing a game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 7Winner Winner x 3Dumb Dumb x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

8. Post #888
    .uK

May 2011
    1 Posts
    So far, it appears that pantho has repeatedly failed to keep himself true to his own story without holding EXTREME double standards, especially in the case of rule breaking admins (see: andre).

This is absolutely ridiculous that you can even attempt to refute any of this Pantho, as this all has been proven multiple times WITH evidence whereas most of your "evidences" are baseless accusations that have little to none evidence whatsoever, and are furthermore "proven" via inconsistant stories from your admins.

Let's just face the facts here Pantho, you've been proven wrong on all grounds on which you attempt to base your reasoning for banning NigerianPrince and have been shown unedited, supported evidence and have taken no action at all for those who rightfully deserve to be banned and/or have their admin revoked. It's flat out disgusting that this kind of behaviour occurs within the GMod community and I fear that the many communities like ByB are setting a bad example and are creating an environment where players no longer matter unless they spend $10+ on admin for the server.

Assuming you and your admins are unwilling to unban NigerianPrince due to your obvious flaws in logic and clear biases, your community does not deserve any attention at all because at this point, it appears your "community" is one full of powerhungry kids and jerks that are both hypocrites and liars.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #889
    JamieH is a retarded bitch <3
    July 2008
    2,183 Posts
    Let's just face the facts here Pantho, you've been proven wrong on all grounds on which you attempt to base your reasoning for banning NigerianPrince and have been shown unedited, supported evidence and have taken no action at all for those who rightfully deserve to be banned and/or have their admin revoked.
    Ugh can't believe I'm replying again... But:

He was banned for extremely offensive mocked images towards staff- He admits this - Learn to fucking read.

He's made no real reports with un-altered evidence, now back to my cinnamon liquor...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Artistic Artistic x 2Disagree Disagree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

10. Post #890
    Dennab
    October 2011
    837 Posts

He was banned for extremely offensive mocked images towards staff- He admits this - Learn to fucking read.

He's made no real reports with un-altered evidence, now back to my cinnamon liquor...
    I just did make reports with no edited evidence as you clearly told me:

"If you want to post a ticket without edited proof them nobody is stopping you."

I was clearly stopped from posting these tickets without edited proof and banned by your staff.

Here's the ban reason from Kamun:
    "You're spamming our helpdesk with useless tickets with no proof. There's no stopping you posting them, however we as Staff have the right to close the tickets without proof, and forumban a person that is spamming our helpdesk with useless tickets.

Like you.

Abassi has been given a 3 day forum ban for helpdesk spam."

He is clearly trying to override your authority as owner of the server and the instruction you issued to me (don't forget the caveat in the MOTD which allows you to do so)

Edited:

Wow Kamun closed my report against him on the forums for admin abuse.

That would seem like a conflict of interest.

It's almost as if... there was this server on the internet.... selling authority to people.... and they could join and close complaints against themselves with no overview by anyone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #891

January 2012
    12 Posts
    Nigerianprince and Pantho:

There is a PM system on these forums. This means nobody else can see your messages and nobody else has to be bothered by them. Please use it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Late Late x 5Agree Agree x 2 (list)

12. Post #892
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    5,641 Posts

There is a PM system on these forums. This means nobody else can see your messages and nobody else has to be bothered by them. Please use it.
    And what about those of us who are interested in their conversation and aren't bothered at all by someone posting something not completely off-topic in a thread we don't have to read?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

13. Post #893
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    3,321 Posts
    And what about those of us who are interested in their conversation and aren't bothered at all by someone posting something not completely off-topic in a thread we don't have to read?
    They can make a new thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

14. Post #894
    July 2008
    2,183 Posts
    Of course you mean people like you who are reading it and taking an interest, not some muppet instantly voting winner/agree to every nigerian post ;)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Disagree Disagree x 3Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

15. Post #895
    Dennab
    October 2011
    837 Posts
    Of course you mean people like you who are reading it and taking an interest, not some muppet instantly voting winner/agree to every nigerian post ;)
    I don't much care if people like or dislike what I have to say, I know that at least a few agree with it (whether they like it is a different question) and that is what matters.

I'm not really in the position where I need to sit around pandering for people to subscribe to me or like my stuff.

I mean its not like there are unscrupulous people on the internet who hire dislike bots because they can't face up to criticisms or anything like that.

I mean isn't ByB filled with people who claim my videos are filled with informational inaccuracies and are "heavily edited" to alter the content?

This is your chance to prove me wrong Pantho, on this open forum. People can clearly see what I'm saying and what you are saying and finally the power to ban me is taken out of ByB's hands.

But you still don't have anything to say. Do you know why that is Pantho? It's because you're a coward and a hypocrite and when you have the chance to sit here and debunk what I have claimed about ByB all this time (which you and others on ByB have claimed is false)... But when the time actually comes for you to point stuff out in an open forum you don't have anything to talk about other than some plebeian feature on a forum that allows users to agree or disagree with others posts.

You know I could easily be wrong about a lot of things, but you still haven't been able to back up a single one of your claims against me.

Edited:

There is a thread titled "MOST stupid reason you got banned from a server" on these forums. I wonder what it was created for.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #896
    August 2011
    49 Posts
    I don't much care if people like or dislike what I have to say, I know that at least a few agree with it (whether they like it is a different question) and that is what matters.

I'm not really in the position where I need to sit around pandering for people to subscribe to me or like my stuff.

I mean its not like there are unscrupulous people on the internet who hire dislike bots because they can't face up to criticisms or anything like that.

I mean isn't ByB filled with people who claim my videos are filled with informational inaccuracies and are "heavily edited" to alter the content?

This is your chance to prove me wrong Pantho, on this open forum. People can clearly see what I'm saying and what you are saying and finally the power to ban me is taken out of ByB's hands.

But you still don't have anything to say. Do you know why that is Pantho? It's because you're a coward and a hypocrite and when you have the chance to sit here and debunk what I have claimed about ByB all this time (which you and others on ByB have claimed is false)... But when the time actually comes for you to point stuff out in an open forum you don't have anything to talk about other than some plebeian feature on a forum that allows users to agree or disagree with others posts.

You know I could easily be wrong about a lot of things, but you still haven't been able to back up a single one of your claims against me.

Edited:

There is a thread titled "MOST stupid reason you got banned from a server" on these forums. I wonder what it was created for.
    You posted all the evidence against you on your own youtube account in public view. You were a huge minge and as such your were banned for it. Spamming checks/money == spamming props, as each one is a prop spawned by your finger tips.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

17. Post #897
    ─ ─ ─ ─ ─▀ ▀ ▀ ▌ ─ ─ ─ ▄ ▄ █ █ ▌ █ ░ ♥ ░ HONK HONK- ITS A TRUCK ░░ ♥ ░░ ░ ░ ▐ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▌ ▐ █ █ ▌ █ ░ ♥ ░ FULL OF DICKS ░░░ ░ ♥
    December 2010
    1,082 Posts
    Pantho and nigerianprince,

(User was banned for this post ("Image macro / trolling" - Craptasket))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 19Disagree Disagree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #898

April 2012
    1 Posts
    I joined the #2 ZCC darkrp server for my first time, I went Civil Protection and got a permaban for "Gay rper." So I was real impressed with them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

19. Post #899
    It's time to unban Banshee Friend
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts
    I have to say I just got the best ban ever. Some admin who was like 12 started pretending to be gay and love up on me. Since I was bored, I decided to play along. But after I did, he banned me with the reason:See message.

He gave me this long message about how it's not funny to be a homosexual. He started ranting on about the Catholic church and what not. Good times.

Oh yeah, I would like to read more posts about funny bans, but it seems the threads been hijacked. How about we report for spam and call it a day guys?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

20. Post #900
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,127 Posts
    I have to say I just got the best ban ever. Some admin who was like 12 started pretending to be gay and love up on me. Since I was bored, I decided to play along. But after I did, he banned me with the reason:See message.

He gave me this long message about how it's not funny to be a homosexual. He started ranting on about the Catholic church and what not. Good times.

Oh yeah, I would like to read more posts about funny bans, but it seems the threads been hijacked. How about we report for spam and call it a day guys?
    Ahahahah what the fuck

Do you still have the message?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

21. Post #901
    Dennab
    October 2011
    837 Posts
    Pantho and nigerianprince,
    How about you shut the fuck up? You're sitting there bitching because a thread which gets 10-15 posts in the span of 3 weeks and is on the verge of death suddenly has more posts than that that are on topic?

If you don't want to read about stupid ban reasons then fuck off. This is the stupid ban reason thread and you're not contributing anything. I've posted about at least sixty eight dozen retarded bans in here already.

Edited:

You posted all the evidence against you on your own youtube account in public view. You were a huge minge and as such your were banned for it. Spamming checks/money == spamming props, as each one is a prop spawned by your finger tips.
    You are aware that I proved Deon the root admin did the same thing yeah?

Go read my posts Andre, I have enough of an axe to grind with you but for now I am talking to that pussy Pantho who has hidden now that I've asked for his rebuttals.

And thanks once again for stating that my videos are good enough to be used as evidence against people.

PS: You're an admin who has been banned 4 times for abuse. No gives half a fuck about what you think.

(User was banned for this post ("Flaming" - Orkel))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #902
    April 2012
    41 Posts

According to this video, those accounts are 'not you'. So somebody is lying in attempt to gain attention?

You are aware that I proved Deon the root admin did the same thing yeah?
    I watched the video of his so called 'money spam'. It seems that all he did was put his own money in the machine to see what it does, and at surprise it split the money into $5 notes. It wasn't his machine, but I'm sure that he banned the player for money spam as it lags up the server.

You've posted 4 tickets on the helpdesk now, all of which has been rejected because you've not followed the correct procedure.

If you want to play on ByB's servers that badly, post a formal apology. All I've seen you do is make videos showing how RP5 admins act when you troll / annoy them. Who would want someone like that on their servers?

Now it just seems like you're craving attention and being a needy asshole.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

23. Post #903
    Dennab
    October 2011
    837 Posts
    According to this video, those accounts are 'not you'. So somebody is lying in attempt to gain attention?

I watched the video of his so called 'money spam'. It seems that all he did was put his own money in the machine to see what it does, and at surprise it split the money into $5 notes. It wasn't his machine, but I'm sure that he banned the player for money spam as it lags up the server.

You've posted 4 tickets on the helpdesk now, all of which has been rejected because you've not followed the correct procedure.

If you want to play on ByB's servers that badly, post a formal apology. All I've seen you do is make videos showing how RP5 admins act when you troll / annoy them. Who would want someone like that on their servers?

Now it just seems like you're craving attention and being a needy asshole.
    None of those accounts that are screenshotted are mine; to clarify some of them are listen under the term "abassi" rather than "nigeria" however unless I made a mistake none of those accounts are mine; regardless of the wording used the problem is clear-- admins banning people by merely claiming that they are me with no overview and no proper methodology used to identify me.

Just because someone uses the word Nigerian or any word in their name it does not mean they are automatically guilty of having done anything wrong. It sets a dangerous precedent in doing so.

"I watched the video of his so called 'money spam'. It seems that all he did was put his own money in the machine to see what it does, and at surprise it split the money into $5 notes. It wasn't his machine, but I'm sure that he banned the player for money spam as it lags up the server."

That statement is absolutely false. Watch this video at 1 minute and 28 seconds. Deon clearly watches the creator of said machine drop money into it and it spits out lower denomination bills, despite seeing what the machine does, Deon still drops a 500$ note into it.

An admin asked the player to remove the contraption from the game and as far I am aware they were not punished for building the machine.

Yet I am punished because I dropped some money into the machine like a root administrator and a dozen other users did?

It is especially pathetic on the part of Deon because he has claimed that he hasn't dropped money into the machine which is a lie. So a root admin on the server lies about what he does because he got caught out?

"You've posted 4 tickets on the helpdesk now, all of which has been rejected because you've not followed the correct procedure."
    Which tickets have been posted against me that have followed the proper procedures? None that I'm aware of. In fact the only evidence of my so-called 'trolling' is 0kb in size and therefore can't count.

"If you want to play on ByB's servers that badly, post a formal apology. All I've seen you do is make videos showing how RP5 admins act when you troll / annoy them. Who would want someone like that on their servers?"

Here's an idea: ByB can apologize to me.
    I have not violated any rules. There is no original ban against me.
    Every single infraction I am accused of administrators have committed just as bad if not worse.

Every single infraction I am accused of administrators have violated before I do. So much for leading by example.

The only ticket that was ever made about me (to my knowledge) I was banned from the forums for posting in it (an admin said as I was not involved I had no reason to post in the thread). The ticket was closed with no reason provided by an admin in the end.

There are two ban reasons given against me, both of which make no sense because they both involve super or root administrators violating the rules to a similar or greater extent.

The other reason (Ban Evasion) is severely lacking in common sense because I was never banned in the first place and at that time ban evasion was never against the rules.

Don't want a community where users sexuality is mocked? Then don't make it a community where users gender is mocked.

From the moment I stepped inside the ByB servers I have been harassed by administrators, and I use the term administrators loosely in this instance because they can't spell words like "report".

All you have to do is listen to the horrid laughter of Andreblue as he repeatedly kills me in the spawn area under the permission of a super/root admin. It's a 19.99$ power trip.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Informative Informative x 5Winner Winner x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #904
    It's time to unban Banshee Friend
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts
    Ahahahah what the fuck

Do you still have the message?
    I think I have a photo of it somewhere. I'll try to find it, all my photos end up in multiple folders in multiple locations somewhere on my desktop.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

25. Post #905
    August 2011
    118 Posts
    Entered an English server filled with Russians and said in the voice chat "Nitska Pitska Harasho" and stuff like that until a Russian GM banned me for racism - It was gibberish! Not Russian! Not offensive... Also voice chatting in foreign languages in the voice chat was forbidden there, so who knows why they banned me...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #906
    August 2011
    49 Posts
    None of those accounts that are screenshotted are mine; to clarify some of them are listen under the term "abassi" rather than "nigeria" however unless I made a mistake none of those accounts are mine; regardless of the wording used the problem is clear-- admins banning people by merely claiming that they are me with no overview and no proper methodology used to identify me.

Just because someone uses the word Nigerian or any word in their name it does not mean they are automatically guilty of having done anything wrong. It sets a dangerous precedent in doing so.

"I watched the video of his so called 'money spam'. It seems that all he did was put his own money in the machine to see what it does, and at surprise it split the money into $5 notes. It wasn't his machine, but I'm sure that he banned the player for money spam as it lags up the server."

That statement is absolutely false. Watch this video at 1 minute and 28 seconds. Deon clearly watches the creator of said machine drop money into it and it spits out lower denomination bills, despite seeing what the machine does, Deon still drops a 500$ note into it.

An admin asked the player to remove the contraption from the game and as far I am aware they were not punished for building the machine.

Yet I am punished because I dropped some money into the machine like a root administrator and a dozen other users did?

It is especially pathetic on the part of Deon because he has claimed that he hasn't dropped money into the machine which is a lie. So a root admin on the server lies about what he does because he got caught out?

"You've posted 4 tickets on the helpdesk now, all of which has been rejected because you've not followed the correct procedure."
    Which tickets have been posted against me that have followed the proper procedures? None that I'm aware of. In fact the only evidence of my so-called 'trolling' is 0kb in size and therefore can't count.

"If you want to play on ByB's servers that badly, post a formal apology. All I've seen you do is make videos showing how RP5 admins act when you troll / annoy them. Who would want someone like that on their servers?"

Every single infraction I am accused of administrators have committed just as bad if not worse.

Every single infraction I am accused of administrators have violated before I do. So much for leading by example.

The only ticket that was ever made about me (to my knowledge) I was banned from the forums for posting in it (an admin said as I was not involved I had no reason to post in the thread). The ticket was closed with no reason provided by an admin in the end.

There are two ban reasons given against me, both of which make no sense because they both involve super or root administrators violating the rules to a similar or greater extent.

The other reason (Ban Evasion) is severely lacking in common sense because I was never banned in the first place and at that time ban evasion was never against the rules.

Don't want a community where users sexuality is mocked? Then don't make it a community where users gender is mocked.

From the moment I stepped inside the ByB servers I have been harassed by administrators, and I use the term administrators loosely in this instance because they can't spell words like "report".

All you have to do is listen to the horrid laughter of Andreblue as he repeatedly kills me in the spawn area under the permission of a super/root admin. It's a 19.99$ power trip.
    Why dont you go and get over with it. You posted in public abuse done by you. So ya, you need to be the one apolgizing to byb and Me, for the emotional toll you have put on me. With all this harassment you should be glad i have not sued you for what you have done.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 11Funny Funny x 2 (list)

27. Post #907
    Ask me about my secret society of Jihadist Mexican Lobsters
    July 2010
    1,192 Posts
    Why dont you go and get over with it. You posted in public abuse done by you. So ya, you need to be the one apolgizing to byb and Me, for the emotional toll you have put on me. With all this harassment you should be glad i have not sued you for what you have done.
    Sweet Baby Jesus

This thread is going down the crapper with drama
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

28. Post #908
    Dennab
    October 2011
    837 Posts
    Sued for what Andre? Criticizing you?

You live in Canada. It's perfectly legal for me record your voice. Go look up your laws.

You wanted to be an admin on a server. If you can't stand the heat then get out of the kitchen. You claim I have 'harassed' you which I find particularly interesting; weren't you the one going to my friends base and quoting rules that they hadn't violated before realizing what class they actually were? Then you changed your mind and tried coming up with other rule violations.

Aren't you the one who ragdolled me the other day into a sexual position? That's cyber-sexual-harassment.

Also I find it particularly ironic that you have tried joining griefing groups yet you claim I am a troll and therefore is your complaint that I have griefed you?

I mean really, you've been banned 4 times for admin abuse. At least have the audacity to try and admit some wrongdoing (I have done so)

Edited:

Sweet Baby Jesus

au contraire, this thread is the only thing proving how fucked up ByB is, which happens to be one of the larger gaming communities.

They finally don't have any power to shut me up on here and now the boo hoo starts because they can't cover up complaints any more.

I mean really if you don't want to read about stupid ban reasons then don't join a thread titled "stupid reason you got banned" and complain, you don't see me complaining about people posting stupid ban reasons in here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

29. Post #909
    April 2012
    41 Posts
    By claiming that they are you, allows them to be banned. It is hard to tell whether or not a player is ban evading as there's VPN's, Proxy's and VPS's which can be used to disguise IP addresses, so if a player uses the same username as someone who's been banned before it's a good enough reason to ban them for evading. Alot of the ban reasons for 'Abassi' accounts are legitimate anyway, such as mass-RDMing and distrupting others' experiences, apart from having a similar name to you.

Maybe not, but lots of the bans were indeed legitimate:

Nigerian Prince/Server crashing
    Prop pushing/disrespect
    Spawnkilling, propkilling in spawn, proppushing, propblocking/trapping in spawn.
    Spamming signs at spawn, using the name Nigerian Prince (as doubtful as I am that it's Abassi, the idiot signspammed at spawn as I was talking to Deon about it.)
    The rest of the bans were for evasion, either by catching you with the same IP or simply having the same name as you.

-snip-

I don't know about that, I assumed as it's a serious offence and can warrant a permanent ban for attempted server crashing. I watched the video, and although Deon watched the creator use the machine, for all I know, he could have been testing it in case the spam only happened once by accident.

You were banned for making an image calling a trusted_admin a 'Gay furry', an assumption from his forum avatar? That is homophobia, and I'm disappointed.

I've seen one ticket against you, which was a report of you ban evading. I'm talking about the tickets you have been posting.

See above for the reason why you were banned.

You should only be replying to a helpdesk ticket if you have something significant to contribute to the ticket (with hard evidence such as screenshots, videos or demo files). "Witness Statements" are not a valid form of evidence. Any user replying to tickets without adhering to these requirements will receive a forum warning and/or a forum ban. Repeat offenders will receive harsher punishments up to and including server bans.
    Please expand on this, I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say. At what instance was anyone's gender mocked?

I watched your videos and can point out the following rules broken:

- Buyable Part 1 - 0:25 = RDM, killing someone who is unarmed, not posing a threat who is witnessing a raid.
    - Buyable Part 1 - 0:37 = RDM by your friend, killing someone who is unarmed, and isn't posing a threat. You cannot kill everyone you see in a raid.
    - Buyable Part 1 - 1:15 = Your friend, entity spamming which usually warrants a permanent ban.

Your Buyable Part 4 made me laugh at the beginning though, the instances with Little Tommy and Deon (super admin / root admin).

- Buyable Part 4 - 3:10 = Your friend using fences as a part of a shooting window.

- Buyable Part 5 - 0:50 = Homophobic insult towards a trusted_admin

The last videos are of you ban evading.

And where did 19.99$ come from?

You've hardly been harassed by admins, Dinosaur was checking your base (yes, without an /aadvert, but had apparent approval from a super admin), Tommy & Timmy having a joke, giving you $1m. You kept harassing DinosaurJesus when he put props in the subway, which wasn't propblock as you could have walked around.

As andre said in your second video, if you do not like it - make a report and stop being an idiot. Spamming /report saying that an admin is abusing will get you nowhere. You decided to follow him around and spam with your microphone, not him.

So your most stupid ban reason is ban evading.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 3Artistic Artistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

30. Post #910
    tonks erryday
    January 2005
    25,455 Posts
    Quit the drama
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Winner x 6Agree x 5Optimistic x 2Dumb x 2Disagree x 2 (list)

31. Post #911

April 2012
    1 Posts
    Quit the drama
    Kind sir, it would be appreciated if you would stop acting so niggardly. The bandwidth of the server is very expensive and you are posting an off-topic message.

Reported.

Edited:

Excuse me for a moment sir, but I do find that the drink of cinnamon liquor is quite niggardly, it is apparent you are unwilling to invest in proper beverages. Reported for posting off-topic.

Edited:

Sweet Baby Jesus

Very niggardly attitude to hold kind sir.

Reported.

Edited:

Excuse me kind sir, but suing someone in this day and age costs a whole lot of money and you wouldn't stand to make any back-- that is an extremely niggardly attitude to hold.

Reported for posting off-topic messages.

Edited:

I said you can PM me any ideas for improvments?

But whatever, if you want to post reports with actual proof then why would I care. Although remember any admins/supers trolling you on your alt accounts will be ignored. Once someone is banned we're free to have fun with the guy. Call it a perk of the job ;)

But why would you be free to have fun with the guy, that is an extremely niggardly attitude to take. You should be ashamed that you do not pay for fun.

(User was permabanned for this post ("Gimmick" - Orkel))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Arab Emirates Show Events Funny Funny x 6Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

32. Post #912
    Dennab
    August 2011
    56 Posts
    I've met up with Andreblue in Garry's Mod before; he's absolutely horrid and sickening.

Andre has strange and sick fantasies and cannot comprehend what is reality and what isn't. He told me about his fantasies about 'gunning down school children' and 'sleeping with a dog'. This man makes me want to vomit and I slowly pushed him away, Andre took note that I was doing this and DdoS'd me nonstop all night, I had to arrange to get a new ISP and it was frightening, knowing what Andre could do was immaculate. He told me his master plot when I asked him to stop, it was to keep continiously DdoS communities and troll on them and minge.

I fully support Prince here, Andre's hunger for sick desires such as sleeping with dogs et cetera is just completely wrong - please. Avoid Andre at all costs, he knows how to acquire your I.P easily with 'Seth Hack' - he found a way to bypass the I.P logging function.

In NO way, am I lying here. This guy is lying to you all, he has psychological problems and admitted to having aspergers syndrome and ADHD, I told him to try and get help but then he flipped at me and told me he smashed his chair at his window. I'm scared of this guy.

You may wonder, why I post this. It's to stop Andre's lies.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 6Dumb Dumb x 3Winner Winner x 2 (list)

33. Post #913
    July 2010
    1,192 Posts
    Kind sir, it would be appreciated if you would stop acting so niggardly. The bandwidth of the server is very expensive and you are posting an off-topic message.

Reported.

Edited:

Excuse me for a moment sir, but I do find that the drink of cinnamon liquor is quite niggardly, it is apparent you are unwilling to invest in proper beverages. Reported for posting off-topic.

Edited:

Very niggardly attitude to hold kind sir.

Reported.

Edited:

Excuse me kind sir, but suing someone in this day and age costs a whole lot of money and you wouldn't stand to make any back-- that is an extremely niggardly attitude to hold.

Reported for posting off-topic messages.

Edited:

But why would you be free to have fun with the guy, that is an extremely niggardly attitude to take. You should be ashamed that you do not pay for fun.

(User was permabanned for this post ("Gimmick" - Orkel))
    It's quite obvious this was an alt from someone here

Ban their main account as well Orkel
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

34. Post #914
    April 2012
    41 Posts
    It's quite obvious this was an alt from someone here

Ban their main account as well Orkel
    I think his main account was banned (nigerianprince).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

35. Post #915
    July 2010
    1,192 Posts
    I think his main account was banned (nigerianprince).
    I didn't see that

Good Job Orkel
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

36. Post #916
    July 2009
    638 Posts
    ah a completely fresh one which happened today!

Was on a roleplay server with around 7 other people, i was the gun dealer who was friendly to the whole town, i bought lots of different types of shipments and built a good security for them, however one of the asshole admins and his group of gangsters decided to steal all of them from me, so when i went out of the store for around 5 minutes i went back to find nearly everyone on the server in there.

Killed at least 3 including the admin but died, then i went back there and died yet again, when i went to go back the admin (who was running the stupid raid) dragged me across the map, held me there while screaming at me like a little girl, i then disconnected feeling annoyed, went to rejoin a few hours later with a friend to find i've been banned!

The shitty server is Bloodrise BuildRP Semi-Serious and the corrupt admin is Luna.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

37. Post #917
    April 2012
    41 Posts
    ah a completely fresh one which happened today!

Was on a roleplay server with around 7 other people, i was the gun dealer who was friendly to the whole town, i bought lots of different types of shipments and built a good security for them, however one of the asshole admins and his group of gangsters decided to steal all of them from me, so when i went out of the store for around 5 minutes i went back to find nearly everyone on the server in there.

Killed at least 3 including the admin but died, then i went back there and died yet again, when i went to go back the admin (who was running the stupid raid) dragged me across the map, held me there while screaming at me like a little girl, i then disconnected feeling annoyed, went to rejoin a few hours later with a friend to find i've been banned!

The shitty server is Bloodrise BuildRP Semi-Serious and the corrupt admin is Luna.
    Ah, he was probably doing that since you're returning to the place you died. You're supposed to forget about your previous life after you die.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

38. Post #918
    April 2012
    19 Posts
    I got banned once because me and my cousin were messing around on an rp. We were killing eachother with props :/.
    Another time, i got banned because i stole some kids car as a robber in an rp server
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

39. Post #919
    December 2009
    24 Posts
    Hey, i'm OP and i'm a fag
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Informative Informative x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #920
    July 2008
    2,183 Posts
    I'm sure Nigerian Prince will now be making a stupid ban post saying he was unfairly banned here ;).

Although I'm confused, why make a gimmick account and then use the word Niggardly wrong in nearly every statement?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)