1. Post #1001
    July 2011
    138 Posts
    Minecraft. I apparently greifed a tree.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #1002
    Get your own DarkRP Server!
    January 2006
    5,590 Posts
    Currently discussing the default colors of DarkRP.

Seriously though, I once got banned for pretending to be FPtje.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 13Winner Winner x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #1003
    An error stopped other errors from erroring!
    February 2010
    400 Posts
    Currently discussing the default colors of DarkRP.

Seriously though, I once got banned for pretending to be FPtje.
    I was banned for that same thing once before too, no way! (Kidding.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #1004
    FFC

May 2012
    1 Posts
    I was on a RP server once and got perm-banned for "Racism" i only said "Niggertits" in OOC once..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 6Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

5. Post #1005
    One of the million useless Gold Members
    December 2010
    707 Posts
    I got banned for prop glitching(using madcows recoil to shoot through props), but the reason was "your a horrible minge, take lesons".

I take that as a compliment more than anything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7 (list)

6. Post #1006
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    49 Posts
    I spawned an explosive barrel and was immediately banned.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

7. Post #1007
    October 2009
    1,402 Posts
    I used the stacker tool and welded a bunch of metal planks in a large row, then waved it around in my own personal space. Then I got banned.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

8. Post #1008
    this link changes
    April 2012
    8,287 Posts
    I was on a deathbuild server and I spawned in a VTOL that I had spent hours tweaking and tuning in singleplayer. It could be controlled by both wire and numpad at the press of a button. I racked up 100 kills after a few days and was threatened. I promised to upload to the servers AdvDupe if they didnt ban me
    I uploaded then they banned me. Backstabbing little kunts.

Reason: Giving noobs WMD's.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #1009
    Biggest Homosex
    February 2011
    2,648 Posts
    Why would you even upload it? That's a good reason to be banned, that's like giving a small child access to the entirety of Russia's nuclear stockpile. Except they will never run out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Informative Informative x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

10. Post #1010
    Call me Maybe?
    September 2011
    186 Posts
    Joined server for the first time and got a perma because someone under the name xviperx was crashing the server. My name is xViper.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 7Informative Informative x 2 (list)

11. Post #1011
    December 2010
    883 Posts
    Being AFK or in the words of the Admin "Taking of valuable Slot space without doing anything"
    was afk for 5 min.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #1012
    queen of vphysics.dll
    April 2012
    152 Posts
    Being AFK or in the words of the Admin "Taking of valuable Slot space without doing anything"
    was afk for 5 min.
    I wonder if he thought the hosts "per slot" price was per occupied slot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

13. Post #1013
    January 2012
    93 Posts
    i got banned once because i kept killing this one kid, he had a rage fit, and i couldnt stop laughing.
    turned out he was an admin ._.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #1014
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    4,890 Posts
    Banned without warning for 'faggot'

Apparently it was because rainbows are for faggots, guess he meant the rainbow trail I had on me.
    I then talked to him on steam, apparently he was a hardcore homophobe, and I accidently let it slip about what my trail E2 was

Yes, the trail is a reference to ponies

He then flipped his shit and changed the ban to perma. Alright, I understand how there's a lot of haters, but I did nothing but test out the E2. Nothing else at all.
    Talked to the head admin, turns out he dislikes it too, but agreed such a action is bullshit, unbanned me, granted me the 'User+' rank (Allowing use of noclip and of griefing props as a way of saying sorry) and stripped the other admin of his powers (At least till he learns)

Later, some other players noticed me still testing out the E2 and messing with it, and asked if they could have it too for whatever reason. Sure why not, it's nice to share.

The past admin saw this, flipped his shit again, and in chat we saw
    !PBAN Jarey "FAGGOT"
    !PBAN (About 3 other players) "FAGGOT"

Head admin saw the attemped bans (as the other had been stripped of his powers earlier and seemingly forgot) and banned the guy for about 30 minutes, trying to teach him to be nice.

Later the same guy once again returned, by now I had put away my E2, and pretty much the others had aswell. Yet this guy continued, shooting and hitting my stuff and messing with all of it. He was then banned for 1 month. (The head admin doesn't believe in permas unless actually needed)

Mind you I did not say a single thing about mlp. No steam name, avatar or spray of mine was related. Hell, I had even changed the E2 name to 'color trail'.

To sum this up, not talking about pony in general, I mean admins that hold a grudge for the most innocent simple things
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 20Optimistic Optimistic x 9Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

15. Post #1015
    The Silent Rater
    November 2009
    3,266 Posts
    Good to see that the head admin was understanding and justice served. He could have just as easily been one of the ones who always believe their corrupt subordinates.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 17Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

16. Post #1016
    October 2007
    58 Posts
    I also got banned for hi in another language, admin thought I said "Fuck you".

I seriously lol'd.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

17. Post #1017
    June 2010
    2,184 Posts
    Banned for throwing bugbait
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

18. Post #1018
    May 2012
    1 Posts
    I got banned for ''ffxc''
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Turkey Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

19. Post #1019
    I also got banned for hi in another language, admin thought I said "Fuck you".

I seriously lol'd.
    Paranoid admin, if you ask me

Banned for throwing bugbait
    Why does simply spraying paint decals make people so angry? It's not like the player will move like a Combine when you paralyze them with the bugbait (does bugbait itch when in contact with human skin?), I wonder when there will be possibility to spawn player-friendly antlions (not guards, because they don't see the players as friends)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

20. Post #1020
    Ask me about my secret society of Jihadist Mexican Lobsters
    July 2010
    1,214 Posts
    Why would you use such eye raping colors for your darkrp gamemode??
    That's Relevant how?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #1021
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    1,775 Posts
    One of my personal favorites in Garrys Mod will forever be getting Perma'd for not sharing my Spacestation Advanced Dupe with a low class moderator who I had knew on the server for a long time... Apparently he had gotten Super a week after becoming a mod...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

22. Post #1022

May 2012
    18 Posts
    I was once banned for wearing too many clothes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Informative Informative x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

23. Post #1023

July 2011
    16 Posts
    I got banned from a No Heroes server.

For joining it.

I was even in the group.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

24. Post #1024
    May 2012
    1 Posts
    I was just banned for RPing as a alcoholic hobo who was going into withdrawals then saw someone die so he snapped and killed the person he saw kill someone else.

EXCUSE me for trying to role-play something interesting.

Edited:

Also, I think this thread needs renamed "Most memorable things you have been banned for"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

25. Post #1025
    January 2012
    744 Posts
    I got muted once for swearing on the OOC chat in an RP server. The admin was in a rather bad mood, as I had been criticizing his earlier "administrative interventions" in acceptable RP situations, ie. robberies and such. I earned myself a ban soon after, because when I gained my speech back, I said in OOC:

"Do you actually flaunt your 3 dollar admin at people like your genitals in the park on a Sunday night?"

It was worth it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 11Winner Winner x 2 (list)

26. Post #1026
    July 2010
    1,214 Posts
    Got banned on a Crysis server last night

On my first ever multiplayer game of Crysis on a fresh install of it. I was walking out of the base, started exploding, and it said "You have been killed 25 times for teleport hacking, you will be banned"

Maybe it was because I had to get bin64 and rename it to bin32 so Crysis would work on my FX4100, but still that has me sitting here saying "What the fuck".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

27. Post #1027
    April 2012
    6 Posts
    I wrote "JUSTIN BIEBER SUCKS!" in chat, little did I know, the admin was a fan of him, so she banned me for "badmouthing Justin Bieber".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Winner Winner x 4Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

28. Post #1028
    July 2011
    241 Posts
    "Paypal-Chargeback", they didnt give me my VIP, so I didnt pay them.

But the servers were great.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #1029
    April 2011
    631 Posts
    Banned from a DarkRP server for killing a police officer who kept arresting everyone for no reason.

The reason for my ban was "abusing police powers".

...Remind me to never go on a DarkRP server again for as long as I live.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

30. Post #1030
    Hearts
    July 2007
    3,179 Posts
    I've never been banned myself, but when people spam stuff like "niggers" in chat, I really REALLY want to ban them with the reason "niggers". Seeing as I'm just a superadmin and not the owner though, I don't want to get demoted.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #1031
    July 2010
    62 Posts
    I was banned from a DarkRP:
    Permanent, Raison: Hacker
    I laughed so hard
    Code:
    /ooc Want to view all money printers ? 
    Type this in your console > lua_run_cl LocalPlayer():SetEyeAngles(LocalPlayer():EyeAngles() - Angle(158,-99,-87))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista France Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

32. Post #1032
    April 2011
    4,661 Posts
    I spawned a WWII Bomb on a budding Spacebuild server on which me and some good interwebz buddies were playing. Something was wrong with the Lua cache and the models, and all Spacebuild stuff were invisible, only leaving barely visible shadows. The bomb exploded, and all of one of my friend's stuff blew up... then I was kicked for:"FAGGOT" lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

33. Post #1033
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    3,025 Posts
    Got banned on a Crysis server last night

On my first ever multiplayer game of Crysis on a fresh install of it. I was walking out of the base, started exploding, and it said "You have been killed 25 times for teleport hacking, you will be banned"

Maybe it was because I had to get bin64 and rename it to bin32 so Crysis would work on my FX4100, but still that has me sitting here saying "What the fuck".
    Cool story, but this is "MOST stupid reason you got banned from a GMod server?" not Crysis
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

34. Post #1034
    July 2010
    1,214 Posts
    Cool story, but this is "MOST stupid reason you got banned from a GMod server?" not Crysis
    Maybe so, but I don't see why not toss it into the thread
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

35. Post #1035
    January 2012
    165 Posts
    I drove a van off of a cliff while the admin was inside, turns out he died upon impact, and I lost 93 health.

He then respawned, and banned me with the reason "Hacker fag."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Winner Winner x 2 (list)

36. Post #1036
    I am obsessed with titles; it is all I talk about
    August 2010
    2,239 Posts
    I was banned from a DarkRP:
    Permanent, Raison: Hacker
    I laughed so hard
    Code:
    /ooc Want to view all money printers ? 
    Type this in your console > lua_run_cl LocalPlayer():SetEyeAngles(LocalPlayer():EyeAngles() - Angle(158,-99,-87))
    Just wondering: What the hell does that do?

Also: I got banned in space build for spawning a fusion reactor and it said.

Minge faggot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Iran, Islamic Republic of Show Events

37. Post #1037
    Facepunch's #1 Huskybutt
    July 2011
    2,092 Posts
    I got banned once ... While I was testing out the admin mod I was making :(

Reason : "Testa :D"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP France Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

38. Post #1038
    September 2009
    308 Posts
    [Snipped the terrible OP introduction I had made before]

What are the most idiotic reasons you were banned from a GMod server?

My example: I got banned permanently from a server because I was new to Garry's Mod (version 9) and ended up knocking down an unfinished domino trail.

We were in a serious rp server. Someone had people hostage (Basically RDM) So i went a cop and arrested him.

Got banned because i random arrested..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

39. Post #1039
    April 2010
    208 Posts
    Treason. How the fuck can you treason if your on Dark RP server.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

40. Post #1040
    ASK ME ABOUT MY SAM 6420 FETISH
    July 2011
    691 Posts
    Just wondering: What the hell does that do?
    When you run it, it sets your aim position to another spot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)