1. Post #1281
    ify

June 2012
    43 Posts
    I never disagreed with the stupidity of your ban reason, I never even mentioned it.
    I disagreed with your continual posting about it after the fact.
    Everyone here by now is fully aware that a) you have been banned from ByB and b) you think your ban reason is stupid.
    At this point, no further posts are required. No one else has gone on an extended rant over their ban from one server in thousands.
    You have been banned. You are not going to be unbanned. There are many many other servers available. Get over it!

Also, Since you so politely asked, I think the most stupid time I got banned from a server was the time I typed !ban ^ 0 into OOC as a joke and ULX ran the command anyway.
    This explains a lot:

"Lexi: ByB Staff & Helpers"

If I had a dollar for every time a ByB admin/staff member attacked me on this thread without mentioning they were a ByB admin/staff member I'd have two dollars.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Arab Emirates Show Events Zing Zing x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #1282
    JamieH is a retarded bitch <3
    July 2008
    2,198 Posts
    Also, Since you so politely asked, I think the most stupid time I got banned from a server was the time I typed !ban ^ 0 into OOC as a joke and ULX ran the command anyway.
    Did you feel warm and fuzzy inside like a smart version of Deon?

-edit

I'm staying out of the bitching with you ify/nigerian, but I should note:
    Lexi isn't really staff at ByB, he never deals with player reports etc. He just has access to everything since I trust him, he runs a MC off some of our spare hardware and we let him code random things when he's bored :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

3. Post #1283
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    6,123 Posts
    This explains a lot:

"Lexi: ByB Staff & Helpers"

If I had a dollar for every time a ByB admin/staff member attacked me on this thread without mentioning they were a ByB admin/staff member I'd have two dollars.
    Neat ad hominem. Why yes, I do happen to know the owner of ByB. I am also a fairly well known coder in the general GMod RP community.
    That doesn't make any of my points any less valid.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

4. Post #1284
    ify

June 2012
    43 Posts
    Did you feel warm and fuzzy inside like a smart version of Deon?

-edit

I'm staying out of the bitching with you ify/nigerian, but I should note:
    Lexi isn't really staff at ByB, he never deals with player reports etc. He just has access to everything since I trust him, he runs a MC off some of our spare hardware and we let him code random things when he's bored :)
    Hey all it does is make my argument not only easier but stronger.

It lends more validity to everything I've said about ByB.

Edited:

Neat ad hominem. Why yes, I do happen to know the owner of ByB. I am also a fairly well known coder in the RP community.
    That doesn't make any of my points any less valid.
    Yes it does.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Arab Emirates Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #1285
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    6,123 Posts
    Yes it does.
    How, exactly?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

6. Post #1286
    ify

June 2012
    43 Posts
    How, exactly?
    Because a super/root administrator lied about being a super/root administrator.

Through the whole ordeal Deon the superb root administrator has repeatedly lied about doing certain things on the server.

Then Robbye comes along and fails to mention that he is associated with ByB.

Then you come along and do the exact same thing.

Even if it wasn't your argument to fight you just fucked it up some more.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Arab Emirates Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #1287
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    6,123 Posts
    Because a super/root administrator lied about being a super/root administrator.

Through the whole ordeal Deon the superb root administrator has repeatedly lied about doing certain things on the server.

Then Robbye comes along and fails to mention that he is associated with ByB.

Then you come along and do the exact same thing.

Even if it wasn't your argument to fight you just fucked it up some more.
    I "Failed to mention" my association with ByB because it doesn't remotely matter. I haven't defended ByB or the actions of any of its members. I have no comment on the subject.
    I am merely, in my capacity as a member of to Facepunch community, politely asking you to shut up.
    I will take the fact that you responded with another page of bullshit and personal attacks to mean that you're not going to.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #1288
    AJA
    September 2011
    3,279 Posts
    I thought you already knew I was associated with ByB in the beginning of the fight. Oh well, At least you know now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

9. Post #1289
    ify

June 2012
    43 Posts
    I "Failed to mention" my association with ByB because it doesn't remotely matter. I haven't defended ByB or the actions of any of its members. I have no comment on the subject.
    I am merely, in my capacity as a member of to Facepunch community, politely asking you to shut up.
    I will take the fact that you responded with another page of bullshit and personal attacks to mean that you're not going to.
    How was it a personal attack?

List one thing there that was a personal attack?

Criticizing you for neglecting to mention that you're a staff/supporter of ByB when you're trying to argue against me--a critic of ByB servers and the ByB community?

Again, you make the same mistakes as Pantho--you both think criticism is a personal attack or that criticism should be outlawed and silenced.

Why don't we just lock 50% of the threads like on ByB servers? That way no one can criticize us.

I mean really, titling my posts as bullshit is an immature argument and serves no purpose other than to insult me rather than go after my opinion.

Edited:

I thought you already knew I was associated with ByB in the beginning of the fight. Oh well, At least you know now.
    No you never mentioned it then tried to participate in the discussion.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Arab Emirates Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #1290
    July 2008
    2,198 Posts
    Why don't we just lock 50% of the threads like on ByB servers? That way no one can criticize us.
    Get some new or valid argument points, you're boring me.
    People lock threads they created themselves, or we lock threads with no purpose.

Also I think your posts are bullshit, and that is a criticism against your posts not a personal attack, I'm sorry if you think that criticism should be outlawed and silenced.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

11. Post #1291
    ify

June 2012
    43 Posts
    Get some new or valid argument points, you're boring me.
    People lock threads they created themselves, or we lock threads with no purpose.

Also I think your posts are bullshit, and that is a criticism against your posts not a personal attack, I'm sorry if you think that criticism should be outlawed and silenced.
    Wow! What next you'll be calling me a gay furry!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Arab Emirates Show Events Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #1292
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    6,123 Posts
    How was it a personal attack?

List one thing there that was a personal attack?
    Your post at the top of the page is an ad hominem attack on my character - discounting all the points I had made because of my status elsewhere.
    Either way, I'm not going to respond any longer. Talking to you is clearly pointless and just clogs up the thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #1293
    ify

June 2012
    43 Posts
    Your post at the top of the page is an ad hominem attack on my character - discounting all the points I had made because of my status elsewhere.
    Either way, I'm not going to respond any longer. Talking to you is clearly pointless and just clogs up the thread.
    The fact that you, Robbye and other members of ByB cannot fathom that it is the tiniest bit relevant to mention your conflict of interest on an open discussion forum clearly shows you are incapable of forming a structured argument nor accepting one.

You are a dolt.

Edited:

BTW, that sounds similar to Pantho refusing to unban that guy who said he was falsely banned for having Nigeria in his name.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Arab Emirates Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #1294
    Divinity Roleplay
    August 2011
    518 Posts
    Couldn't you take this to a PM?

It's getting a little out of hand.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

15. Post #1295
    ify

June 2012
    43 Posts
    Couldn't you take this to a PM?

It's getting a little out of hand.
    Sorry, I made a thread dedicated to this but some facepunch admin thought it didn't warrant a dedicated thread.

BTW, props for unbanning that guy. It's nice to see that some gmod admins aren't complete morons.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Arab Emirates Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

16. Post #1296
    Divinity Roleplay
    August 2011
    518 Posts
    Sorry, I made a thread dedicated to this but some facepunch admin thought it didn't warrant a dedicated thread.

BTW, props for unbanning that guy. It's nice to see that some gmod admins aren't complete morons.

Ugh, maybe it wasn't such a good idea.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11 (list)

17. Post #1297
    April 2011
    84 Posts
    STOP THE FUCKING BYB SERVERS BULLSHT
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

18. Post #1298
    August 2008
    2,673 Posts

I've tried to stay out of this argument the entire time it was going on, but I'm just butting in to say this: For the sake of all of us, shut up. You're not getting unbanned, and ByB will still be getting the amount of traffic they usually do. Why won't you get unbanned? Because you're a griefer. You join DarkRP servers and purposefully find loopholes in the rules just so you can grief other plays without getting banned (which doesn't work by the way.)

So just quit it. You're not posting a stupid ban reason anymore, you're just clogging up the thread with your bullshit. Don't say "OH WELL I TRIED TO MAKE A NEW THREAD BUT THE MODS CLOSED IT." That's not the mods telling you to take it to this thread, that's them telling you to shut up or take it to PMs, which you clearly cannot do, which led to you getting perma'd twice and banned another time (why it wasn't perma I don't know.) Ban evasion IS against the rules here. If you really want to discuss this shit with ByB, PM Pantho, don't clog up the thread, because arguments are not stupid ban reasons, they're arguments.

And to Pantho, please, try to remember that you've said countless times in this thread that you'd stop responding to him. You've only done that once or twice, so please just ignore him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

19. Post #1299

September 2011
    77 Posts
    I have an idea.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the drama line. No drama below it. Only stupid ban reasons.

My most stupid reason? Banned for defending myself from an RDM'er in TTT. (I don't get around much)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

20. Post #1300
    AJA
    September 2011
    3,279 Posts
    Ah sorry, Kinda going over the drama line here but...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 3Dumb Dumb x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

21. Post #1301
    August 2008
    2,673 Posts
    Hmm.. a lot of suspicious accounts made today with only 1 post talking crap about the same community Nigerian hates.. I wonder who it could be.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

22. Post #1302
    ify

June 2012
    43 Posts
    Hmm.. a lot of suspicious accounts made today with only 1 post talking crap about the same community Nigerian hates.. I wonder who it could be.
    confirmed for racist
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Arab Emirates Show Events Funny Funny x 4Friendly Friendly x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #1303
    May 2006
    22 Posts
    I haven't posted here in years but I came here to say that ByB has some of the worst servers in any video game I have ever played, if not the worst.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

24. Post #1304
    ify

June 2012
    43 Posts
    I haven't posted here in years but I came here to say that ByB has some of the worst servers in any video game I have ever played, if not the worst.
    I kind of have to agree, but I think its mainly their administrators etc that make for the stupid ban reasons that they give players.

Edited:

I have an idea.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the drama line. No drama below it. Only stupid ban reasons.

My most stupid reason? Banned for defending myself from an RDM'er in TTT. (I don't get around much)
    I found your ban reason from that TTT server to be quite dramatic; I guess that no drama below the drama line thing was a little optimistic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Arab Emirates Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

25. Post #1305
    July 2008
    2,198 Posts
    I sense a mass banning approaching. Nigerian has multiple steam and youtube accounts to give himself praise. Why wouldn't he do it on facepunch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

26. Post #1306
    ify

June 2012
    43 Posts
    I sense a mass banning approaching. Nigerian has multiple steam and youtube accounts to give himself praise. Why wouldn't he do it on facepunch.
    What? People agreeing with Prince Abassi of Nigeria?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Arab Emirates Show Events Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

27. Post #1307
    July 2008
    2,198 Posts
    If Pantho would just answer the questions that have been presented to him, and stop prolonging the inevitable by sidestepping the questions, this matter could be solved once and for all.
    I have, about 4 times now. Yet we keep going around this pointless circle jerking crap where he rephrases my answers. Go back through this thread and read the multiple times. Including the ones where Nigerian actually confessed he was banned fairly, that one makes me giggle. But as usual you won't read this and just quote it with some random question that I've answered 5 times.

Every single video he has posted has been highly edited, ever wonder why?

Also, if I had friends like you guys I'd wish I had no friends. Racism, offensive images, mass
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

28. Post #1308
    ify

June 2012
    43 Posts
    I have, about 4 times now. Yet we keep going around this pointless circle jerking crap where he rephrases my answers. Go back through this thread and read the multiple times. Including the ones where Nigerian actually confessed he was banned fairly, that one makes me giggle. But as usual you won't read this and just quote it with some random question that I've answered 5 times.

Also, if I had friends like you guys I'd wish I had no friends. Racism, offensive images, mass
    But you don't have any friends.

EDIT: and my video's are "highly edited" because they're made of dozens and dozens of hours of footage. My ARMA 2 videos were made of more than 48 hours of footage.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Arab Emirates Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

29. Post #1309
    May 2006
    22 Posts
    You got me, I've had this sleeper account for six years just to make fun of you and start internet drama.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

30. Post #1310
    July 2008
    2,198 Posts
    zomg, I'm been beaten!

I must rush off and ask friends to help me troll some facepunch thread.
    or
    I must create new accounts, used my old ones and ask the 1 real friend I have to troll some facepunch thread.

1 of these is true, whichever one it is I feel for you Nigerian. Either way I'm going to go make dinner and watch burn notice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Funny Funny x 2 (list)

31. Post #1311
    May 2006
    22 Posts
    zomg, I'm been beaten!

I must rush off and ask friends to help me troll some facepunch thread.
    or
    I must create new accounts, used my old ones and ask the 1 real friend I have to troll some facepunch thread.

1 of these is true, whichever one it is I feel for you Nigerian. Either way I'm going to go make dinner and watch burn notice.
    Everyone is out to get me! It can't possibly be because I'm wrong and run a terrible server!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #1312
    The Savior of FP
    May 2010
    5,629 Posts
    So I was rping in HL2RP, as an aspiring rebel. I was kinda an unofficial leader of a group of five citizens, who all met in secret and planned in quiet whispers a way to acquire more power. Now let me say this, if there was one thing the guards did right, it was rping as combine. They acted at the highest level of professionalism. Patrolling the streets, guarding there bases, and enforcing their strict law was what they did best. Their only flaw was that they had a tendency to abandon their posts when something big was going on. Well I had managed to trick them into believing a murder of an officer had occurred in the apartment complex, and I snuck out of the building before they put it in lockdown. The guard standing watch of district 6 was now gone nvestigating. Now the thing about district 6 is that it's easy to sneak into, but it's heavily guarded with turrets in a row formation, but we had a plan. You see, the reason there was five of us was because some of us were likely going to die along the way. Those turrets were stupid, and would only focus on one citizen at a time. We were to take advantage of the fact by doing a suicide charge past them. We estimated the majority would get through, and that was good enough because it was our only shot. We all knew the risks, and we walked to d6 knowing we could die at any time. Now the guard was more clever than we though, for he had locked the gate door. The fence was short however, so I told the guys to hop over the fence by climbing on my back. (Crouch jumping onto me while I was crouched.) the first member had successfully gotten over the fence, when all of a sudden I was physguned. I looked over and the beam lead to an invisible admin. he then noclipped and forcedme over the fence into the view of the turrets, killing me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Winner Winner x 7 (list)

33. Post #1313

January 2012
    20 Posts
    I was fairly new to E2 and was making some code to put in all my E2's that ran concmd "ulx ban ^ 2880 2 Days: Duping an E2 that didn't belong to me! Major admin warning issued!" if the Steam ID wasn't mine. However I was in singleplayer working on it and your ID is STEAM_0:0:0 according to ULX in singleplayer, so I banned myself when I spawned it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

34. Post #1314
    ify

June 2012
    43 Posts
    No Pantho didn't call his friends up except all the admins from ByB coincidentally turned up.

(User was permabanned for this post ("Alt of perma'd user" - Gran PC))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Arab Emirates Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

35. Post #1315
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    5,736 Posts
    NOW STOP IT WITH ANOTHER BYB SERVER SHITSTORM
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

36. Post #1316

January 2012
    20 Posts
    NOW STOP IT WITH ANOTHER BYB SERVER SHITSTORM
    They can't hear you in banville.

edited:

Oshit, yes they can!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

37. Post #1317
    January 2011
    15 Posts
    I got banned for saying "Oliolioliooooo" into the mic at the start of a TTT round. They didn't leave a reason, but it said I was banned from the server.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Zing Zing x 2 (list)

38. Post #1318

June 2012
    1 Posts
    So the year was 1942, I had joined one of the WW2 rp servers and joined the Communist Resistance. It was just after an update had been applied so this server hadn't had the limits applied to it so you could spawn what ever you want. So I took out the Adv Duplicator tool and deployed my version of the Katyusha rocket launcher and began bombarding the Nazi HQ killing many Nazi's and some civilians who were stupid enough to stand next to the Nazi's. Then all of a sudden, boot. Kicked and Banned for fighting the war. Those Jerk Nazi's!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

39. Post #1319
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    907 Posts
    I was banned for talking to the owner, asking him to speak up because he's quiet.

Console posted:

(PG) Niko, The Creator banned Sir Renalds Champe permanently (I don't think i've done this, nor I hope not again. I am banning you because I don't like you.).
    Disconnect: Kicked by Console : Permabanned! (I don't think i've done this, nor I hope not again. I am banning you because I don't like you.).
    Disconnect: Kicked by Console : Permabanned! (I don't think i've done this, nor I hope not again. I am banning you because I don't like you.).

Connecting to 67.202.70.10:27015...
    You have been banned from this server.

Connecting to 67.202.70.10:27015...
    You have been banned from this server.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

40. Post #1320
    March 2012
    80 Posts
    Crouching for prolonged periods of time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)