1. Post #641
    July 2008
    21 Posts
    I got banned several times for not speaking French.

that's right, if you don't speak French on a goddamn French server, you're permabanned. Even if you really do speak French.
    That's typical French. Seriously. A lot of French just think EVERYONE should speak French, and that EVERYONE speaks it, and everyone who doesn't is communist/stinky. They always refuse to speak English.

Yes, I hate French people.

I got banned from a server once, for saying "Hi". In text chat. I said "Hi", and I got Permabanned instantly.

Or this one time when I joined a server, but it had a ton of addons, so I got out of my chair to grab a snack and maybe a drink or two. When I came back, I had apparently already joined the server, and some kid (Apparently the admin) kept saying "HELLO?!" to me over mic. I sat down in my chair, but before I could do anything, I was permabanned for the reason "U DIDENT SAY HI TO ME!!!".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 11Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #642

October 2011
    25 Posts
    I joined a TTT server once, about a day ago.

Banned for the following reason: "no noobs allowed"

My username at the time was "Sir Easymode The Noob".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 7Funny Funny x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

3. Post #643
    three wieners
    August 2009
    908 Posts
    For having "Dasher" in my name(at the time)

Apparently MLP infected even nonbronies and made them think everyone who has even one slight word from one of the character's names in their profile name makes them a brony, which is why they banned me.

People need to stop mistaking me for a brony.

Fuck the world
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

4. Post #644
    June 2008
    31 Posts
    Banned because of "aimbotting" in a TTT server. Haven't aimbotted ever

edit : I forgot, I got banned in a german roleplay server when I was rolling slowly with my car while having an Hitler speech on HLSS, maximum troll : priceless.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 14Winner Winner x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #645
    three wieners
    August 2009
    908 Posts
    edit : I forgot, I got banned in a german roleplay server when I was rolling slowly with my car while having an Hitler speech on HLSS, maximum troll : priceless.
    That's not a stupid reason to be banned
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #646
    May 2008
    746 Posts
    Why back in my day, gmod 9 era to be exact, I was banned from a hardcore city 17ish roleplay server upon spawning a tv. I was perma banned for having illegal technology. Things just aren't like they used to be... *sigh*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

7. Post #647
    June 2008
    31 Posts
    That's not a stupid reason to be banned
    We could have talked it out of this one? instead of permad me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

8. Post #648
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    5,641 Posts
    I don't think you realize how offensive what you were doing could be to some people. Trolling like that should be a valid permaban on any server.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #649
    May 2008
    746 Posts
    I don't think you realize how offensive what you were doing could be to some people. Trolling like that should be a valid permaban on any server.
    I'd sure as hell ban someone for narrow-minded racism.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #650
    three wieners
    August 2009
    908 Posts
    I don't see how talking it out would help it if you're doing a fucking Hitler speech on a German server
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #651
    -title text-
    December 2009
    229 Posts
    Banned on a server for saying "Hey, this content is from GMod Tower!"

Forgot the fuckers name.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

12. Post #652

January 2012
    3 Posts
    Got banned by an admin who was trying to get out of trouble, as he deleted someones base. He blamed it on me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #653
    May 2008
    746 Posts
    This is terrible, but one time I got banned from a stupid sandbox server run by an immature little fucker because I was playing as a black player model... really...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

14. Post #654
    I DEFY YOU, HEART MAN!
    December 2011
    391 Posts
    So I was making a Wiremod museum complete with stuff ranging from E2s to Forces and others, and then some kid comes in and he spawns some explosive prop that can't be blacklisted and he starts hitting the walls with the prop and it causes 10 deaths by Physics Prop, and then 4 more due to the explosives. Then I figure since we can't use guns, we can use props. So I spawned a barrier around him so he couldn't leave, and then...
    "You have been banned from this server
    Reason: wtf!!!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Informative Informative x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #655
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    397 Posts
    A wire explosive that can't be blocked? What explosive is that?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

16. Post #656
    Captain Armed Dildo, Master of Ratings
    February 2011
    5,478 Posts
    Especially to us jews.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

17. Post #657
    ATM
    July 2010
    31 Posts
    Banned from gmod.biz because they incorrectly gave me admin instead of VIP
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 16 (list)

18. Post #658
    November 2009
    6,600 Posts
    Are there no more X-Ray packs and stuff? I remember that shit back in 2010.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 South Africa Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

19. Post #659
    three wieners
    August 2009
    908 Posts
    Are there no more X-Ray packs and stuff? I remember that shit back in 2010.
    Teta_Bonita made an old one afaik

EDIT: Yep he did
    http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=32655
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

20. Post #660
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    1,666 Posts
    I got kicked for not having a "Proper" RP name once.

My RP Name was meant to be 2 words, not 1.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

21. Post #661
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    7,279 Posts
    Joined some DarkRP server for fun (And RDM with friends n shit)

I was running around the map with my friend and some guy nocliped to us, asked "Are you frezxzxz (Did not understand what the fuck did he say)" I said No.

Perma ban, no reason.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events

22. Post #662
    June 2011
    75 Posts
    I got banned for banning myself for banning me. I don't exactly know why, I guess because I was annoying myself then said something to myself that made me do it. I think it was the nuking part of it, oh well, now I have a reason not to play on my server.

I also got banned for being "that one" annoying kid a few years ago, ahh those were the good days when we had the perp mic spamming, or so I thought it was.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

23. Post #663
    ─ ─ ─ ─ ─▀ ▀ ▀ ▌ ─ ─ ─ ▄ ▄ █ █ ▌ █ ░ ♥ ░ HONK HONK- ITS A TRUCK ░░ ♥ ░░ ░ ░ ▐ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▌ ▐ █ █ ▌ █ ░ ♥ ░ FULL OF DICKS ░░░ ░ ♥
    December 2010
    1,082 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Informative Informative x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

24. Post #664

February 2012
    1 Posts
    Banned for 5 minutes. Reason: Name is too long...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Slovakia Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

25. Post #665
    ─ ─ ─ ─ ─▀ ▀ ▀ ▌ ─ ─ ─ ▄ ▄ █ █ ▌ █ ░ ♥ ░ HONK HONK- ITS A TRUCK ░░ ♥ ░░ ░ ░ ▐ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▌ ▐ █ █ ▌ █ ░ ♥ ░ FULL OF DICKS ░░░ ░ ♥
    December 2010
    1,082 Posts
    Banned for 5 minutes. Reason: Name is too long...
    When admins are bored or strict.betwen Bumfuck and You Got Purty Mouth
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

26. Post #666

June 2011
    29 Posts
    DEE DEE OH ESSING AND SPEED HAXING AND AIMBOATING
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10 (list)

27. Post #667
    #YOLO
    July 2011
    1,611 Posts
    Banned from a russian darkRP server because I was speaking in english over my mic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events Zing Zing x 5 (list)

28. Post #668

January 2012
    20 Posts
    That's typical French. Seriously. A lot of French just think EVERYONE should speak French, and that EVERYONE speaks it, and everyone who doesn't is communist/stinky. They always refuse to speak English.

Yes, I hate French people.

I got banned from a server once, for saying "Hi". In text chat. I said "Hi", and I got Permabanned instantly.

Or this one time when I joined a server, but it had a ton of addons, so I got out of my chair to grab a snack and maybe a drink or two. When I came back, I had apparently already joined the server, and some kid (Apparently the admin) kept saying "HELLO?!" to me over mic. I sat down in my chair, but before I could do anything, I was permabanned for the reason "U DIDENT SAY HI TO ME!!!".
    Typical hypocritical American. I bet you're the sort of person who complains when people come onto English severs and speak Russian or German or French. Anyway, your stereotypes about the French apply only to Americans, not French people.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 11Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #669
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    3,447 Posts
    I spoke English in a French server, so I was banned for "No English people please", it was only a 5 minute ban and I understand to be honest, a game like TTT is something where you need to understand eachother.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

30. Post #670

May 2011
    14 Posts
    I was banned from Gmod Theater permanently with the reason "Professional Troll" as soon as I joined the server. I'm pretty sure it was because my name was "Ponyfags are little kids", but whatever, I've unfortunately spent a few hours there, and all it is now is just a bunch of furries, flamboyant gays (I'm not a homophobe, but if you're gonna be gay, keep it to yourself), ponyfags playing a bunch of ponyfag videos and shoving ponyfaggotry down everyones throat in the server, admins that either abuse or don't do shit, and a bunch of trolls. That server really went to shit in the past year.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

31. Post #671
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    3,447 Posts
    I was banned from Gmod Theater permanently with the reason "Professional Troll" as soon as I joined the server. I'm pretty sure it was because my name was "Ponyfags are little kids", but whatever, I've unfortunately spent a few hours there, and all it is now is just a bunch of furries, flamboyant gays (I'm not a homophobe, but if you're gonna be gay, keep it to yourself), ponyfags playing a bunch of ponyfag videos and shoving ponyfaggotry down everyones throat in the server, admins that either abuse or don't do shit, and a bunch of trolls. That server really went to shit in the past year.
    Isn't it funny how you go onabout how they're "Shoving it down your throat", when you have a name as "Pony fags are little kids", isn't that also forcing the fact you hate bronies down everyone elses throat, which then makes you as bad as those you are insulting.

I just got banned from another server for the reason "Chicken", I didn't even get in the server yet vv
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #672
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    1,062 Posts
    I banned someone from our server for fucking with another server I was derping around on. The two servers aren't even related, I just didn't like the player.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8 (list)

33. Post #673
    Ask me about my secret society of Jihadist Mexican Lobsters
    July 2010
    1,221 Posts
    Story time children, gather around!

I was a cp talking to a rebel outside a gunshop in a build rp. Gunshots ring out, guy walks out with a shotgun when guns are illegal and runs back in. I run in there "Freeze turn around and I'll kill you!", guy turns around and I kill him. He comes running back, kill him and warned him of NLR and then tried to explain what had happened and why. He's talking over me with a insult here and there and received some insults. Told him to watch his mouth. I was respected at the time and Rule 1 (Respect the Admins) applied to respected. After I told him to cool it, he continued with a "f you". Kicked for Rule 1. Guy brings a admin on, I tried to tell the admin what had happened and the guy was still talking over me, gagged him. Both stories are told and this happens

We then both talk to the owner, I'm demoted. I only had respected for 2 hours :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

34. Post #674
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    11,295 Posts
    When I was doing Revolution RP, I decided it was in the best of my interest while handing out AK-47's to shout, "AK-47'S FOR EVERYONE!"
    I got banned for 'Promoting RDM'
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 7Funny Funny x 2 (list)

35. Post #675
    January 2012
    28 Posts
    I never were banned in gmod, but once i was kicked of idle in TF2, because of AFK!
    Come on!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Dumb Dumb x 12Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

36. Post #676
    I <3 OTTERS~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    9,935 Posts
    When I was doing Revolution RP, I decided it was in the best of my interest while handing out AK-47's to shout, "AK-47'S FOR EVERYONE!"
    I got banned for 'Promoting RDM'
    That reminds me of the movie Lord of War
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

37. Post #677
    January 2012
    28 Posts
    That reminds me of the movie Lord of War
    Can you tell correctly what did you remembered?I saw it too, i dont get it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events

38. Post #678
    I <3 OTTERS~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    9,935 Posts
    Can you tell correctly what did you remembered?I saw it too, i dont get it.
    Can't find the exact scene on YT.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

39. Post #679
    PLUNGER BUTT
    November 2010
    2,678 Posts
    DDoSing the server... I thought it would get rid of the aimbotter :(

i also thought it wouldn't ban me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 26Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

40. Post #680
    Random guy
    March 2009
    1,942 Posts
    DDoSing the server... I thought it would get rid of the aimbotter :(

i also thought it wouldn't ban me.

You thought DDoSing wouln't ban you? Wow...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 9Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)