1. Post #81
    April 2010
    2,366 Posts
    I said a kid sounded like Justin Bieber and cock got his tongue and got instabanned for saying "Justin Bieber"
    saying the name of he who must not be named is a serious offence in the faggoting world
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Ireland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #82
    April 2009
    656 Posts
    I got banned for helping out an admin. I accidentally picked up something I wasn't supposed to and I apologized to the guy. Over my mic: I told him I was going to fix it. Before he kicked me, he typed "BANNED".

Then the screen said:
    You have been kicked for 30 minutes with reason "YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO HELP BUILD NOT FUCK SHIT UP"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11Winner Winner x 3Agree Agree x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

3. Post #83

July 2010
    7 Posts
    I am not going to say mine due to the fact that I just don't want to and someone will be on my back for eternity :sweatdrop:. It's a stupid reason though, because I killed that person for continually hitting me while I was trying to survive. It was a little while ago, but beats being banned for pushing a prop like dominoes.

But enough of this, what are the most idiotic reasons you were banned from a GMod server?
    The most IDIOTIC reason i was banned was, being a thief and robbing an admins house on RP, The Effin 9 year old banned me because he was "mad" that i stole his money printer
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

4. Post #84
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    1,291 Posts
    Got banned on some random RP right after joining for "Blasphemy"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 17Agree Agree x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

5. Post #85

July 2010
    1 Posts
    Got banned for repeteadly crashing my favorite space build by accident
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

6. Post #86
    September 2007
    3,239 Posts
    I got kicked for admin disrespect when an admin informed someone that you can get banned for breaking the rules and I said "Yeah but I don't follow admin respect, by the way fuck you"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 16Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #87
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    923 Posts
    killing someone robbing my store why I was outside Reason: Your not supposed to kill me this isn't serious RP
    Found out later that he sent me a message saying (I'm going to pretend rob your store) Yeaaaah.. by destroying everything and taking my donation box -.-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #88
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,066 Posts
    I was on an RP server (joined to cause hell from the immature brats). However I joined just to be banned almost instantly.

Reason: "idk"

Note: that reason was why I was banned, they put 'idk'.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Winner Winner x 16Funny Funny x 4 (list)

9. Post #89
    July 2010
    4,096 Posts
    On flatgrass sandbox, banned for "building stuff without my permission".
    Yeaaaah.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 24Informative Informative x 1 (list)

10. Post #90
    May 2010
    1,830 Posts
    I was on a rp server, and I was a hitman, and someone told me to kill this guy. After I killed the guy, I got banned Reason: RDMING I even said in chat "Hit complete." Damn kid admin doesn't know how to rp.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Zing Zing x 3Funny Funny x 2 (list)

11. Post #91
    August 2010
    159 Posts
    Once i were Banned from a TTT sever , and the reason were that i killed the whole innocent team on my own.

"you have been banned from this sever for beeing to awesome."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Norway Show Events Dumb Dumb x 12Disagree Disagree x 9Funny Funny x 5Winner Winner x 3 (list)

12. Post #92
    July 2008
    403 Posts
    Once i were Banned from a TTT sever , and the reason were that i killed the whole innocent team on my own.

"you have been banned from this sever for beeing to awesome."
    LOL!... I remember once I did mostly the same (I got killed by the very last survivor, a detective, just cuz I had to switch to my silenced pistol!). They all raged and mic spammed... next round it was "quiet" round, anyone who spoke ANYTHING on their mic was gonna get insta banned! xD
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Bulgaria Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

13. Post #93
    wug
    Tumornator 2: Judgement Day
    June 2010
    2,724 Posts
    Never banned, but on a gdf toxins server (they made me admin on that server for my first time lol) i permabanned another admin for being cold-hearted, selfish, and mean in general. the server owner actually congratulated me lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete New Zealand Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #94
    July 2010
    234 Posts
    I was working with a rebel group on TimsLand RP and we were pretty damn good! we took over the nexus and held up in the mayors office pretty well... till some little kid (Antonio C-something) started whining to an admin about US building a fading door in the mayors office. Then an admin by the name of James Ramirez(total douchebag) made himself CP, came in and RDMd us all(even civilians) then made himself mayor and propblocked himself in the mayors office. I stated the rule and he said STFU and me and my homies were waiting at the front of the nexus for the door to open, then BAM banned for mingery.

**LOVE** you Ramirez.
    HATE you Dylan.
    and LOVE you Tim for fixing HL2RP!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #95
    August 2010
    7 Posts
    a super admin kept killing me when i then called him a jack ass. i then got perma baned
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

16. Post #96
    July 2010
    234 Posts
    Jesus christ i saw a person named Ramirez had posted and i was scared shitless.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Informative Informative x 6Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #97
    ABS
    August 2010
    120 Posts
    I spawned a melon in fallout roleplay. WORST SIN MANKIND CAN EVER DO!
    Disconnected:
    Learn to roleplay. 1st warning.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Hungary Show Events Winner Winner x 17Funny Funny x 5 (list)

18. Post #98
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    1,672 Posts
    I got banned from a Zombie Survival server for "Speedhacking" and apparently I was using "Lag based hacks". I dont think they knew what "lag" was and that some people get it occasionally.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

19. Post #99
    September 2010
    440 Posts
    Telling an admin they were meta-gaming. On Serious-RP.
    Got banned for dis-respect.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 13 (list)

20. Post #100
    June 2011
    759 Posts
    I got banned from a Zombie Survival server for "Speedhacking" and apparently I was using "Lag based hacks". I dont think they knew what "lag" was and that some people get it occasionally.
    The thread is nearly one year old. Which necropolis did you find it in?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Bulgaria Show Events

21. Post #101
    Dennab
    May 2010
    1,020 Posts
    I was going to make a thread on this... :(

Anyway, my reason is I was using gmcl_disconnect and went on to Untold Chaos' TTT and they decided it would be cool to permaban me with the reason "nou" because my diconnect message read "you're all gay" lol. It was pretty sad to see that their admins are just that terrible.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Late Late x 1 (list)

22. Post #102

July 2011
    43 Posts
    I see a guy do this on a HS server that I play on and I think meowing is fucking hilarious. Whoever banned you needs to hit puberty.
    I would have banned him for a day after a warning for "mic spam" if he was meowing constantly
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

23. Post #103
    I <3 OTTERS~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    9,935 Posts
    I was banned for being part of the SRP roleplaying community...

Oh and the time when I wrote a 500 word thingy on a DarkRP forum directly insulting the owner of the community, making them all hate me....

But lol, I was admin there until it died. Now, it is under the name Splint's RP, and I'm too lazy to come back :P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

24. Post #104
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    646 Posts
    Told an admin on a really serious rp server to chill, since he was literally spamming the OOC with his big red admin talk angrily. Earned me a permanent ban.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

25. Post #105
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    2,154 Posts
    On TTT, I was getting randomly banned at time with the reason "RDM" even when I didn't kill anyone
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Italy Show Events

26. Post #106
    April 2011
    3,712 Posts
    Went on a ttt server and said "jesus sux" and got perma'd.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 14Funny Funny x 6Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #107
    taste the salty dong
    September 2009
    1,822 Posts
    I got banned for impersonating myself.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Informative Informative x 2Late Late x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

28. Post #108
    April 2011
    2,358 Posts
    just got banned for RP'ing as jesus.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Funny Funny x 25Winner Winner x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

29. Post #109
    May 2011
    200 Posts
    No matter how hard i try, i can't get banned.
    I think i have been banned 3 times in my entire time in GMod, all 3 were deserved.

1 was for setting up a wire auto turret and constantly killing this guy that pissed me off.

2 was for convincing an admin to get their head admin to give them FTP and then he gave it to me, i downloaded a nexus script they paid for and gave myself admin for some "Fun"

3rd was for aimbotting in a darkRP server and getting a few hundred kills before the admin stepped in.

I guess i go on servers without 12 year old admins?
    Gratz! You just won the "be an asshole on a random server" -contest!

Srsly, are you proud of yourself aimbotting and messing with other players (/servers)?
    Cause it's people like you, who ruin the game for everyone else, and you still think you're cool !?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Germany Show Events Dumb x 21Agree x 8Disagree x 3Funny x 1Zing x 1 (list)

30. Post #110
    October 2009
    1,649 Posts
    1) I was playing on a sandbox server, flying a cool plane and such. The admin was having a temper tantrum and yelling on his mic and such. I told him to take a chill pill and he perma-banned me.

2) I was a civil protection officer on dark rp and there was an admin with a gun walking down the street. I gave him 5 seconds to put away his weapon (Which was illegal anyways. the server had a clearly-defined list of weapons.) He didn't, so I arrested him. He banned for for 30 minutes or something for "random arrest" and then my friends complained and they were banned too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

31. Post #111
    June 2010
    1,601 Posts
    Joining the server. No, really, I actually got banned without warning from a build server.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4Late Late x 2 (list)

32. Post #112

August 2011
    109 Posts
    I remember this one 9 year old on my server he was all like givez me da adminz. So i did, then banned him for an hour and took his admin away. Next day he comes on, where ish me adminz? So i perma-banned him for "Being annoying and to sell his mic on ebay"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 12Funny Funny x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

33. Post #113
    August 2011
    35 Posts
    Probably the dumbest ban ever was when i built a tower. an admin was checking it out, then i adv duped it and deleted it and got banned cause he was in the middle of looking at it... I lost that whole tower. Stupid admin
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

34. Post #114
    Ask me about my secret society of Jihadist Mexican Lobsters
    July 2010
    1,251 Posts
    N/A: Stfu, I'm talking to someone important.

Me: Your Mom?

N/A: No

Me: Then your Dad?

N/A: OMG, YOU JUST DIDN'T BRING THAT UP

Me: What are you talking about?

Kicked

I didn't even know that his dad left him as a baby. Him being the Hypocritical Douchebag that he is explains why. I still lol at him because He still pretends to be a girl.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10Dumb Dumb x 2Zing Zing x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

35. Post #115

August 2011
    109 Posts
    Went on a ttt server and said "jesus sux" and got perma'd.
    I know what u mean... Kids are to serious about religion these days, its made up for god sakes.

Edited:

I still lol at him because He still pretends to be a girl.
    Lolz i love going to servers and pretending to be a girl, cuz my name is I Love people think i am, but i have a mic, which i sound like a deep voice guy. So its funny. Like once this dude gave me a free gun. I put my mic in and was like Thanks. He screams "WTH YOUR NOT A GIRL? NO SEX? WTH I WANT MY GUN BACK" xD guys will give gurls anything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 17Funny Funny x 2Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #116
    April 2011
    4,828 Posts
    Made a joke, permabanned.
    So it was a build server, no guns, no turrets, no anything deadly.
    So i made this joke: "man, gmod is useless without turrets and explosive barrels"
    Next thing I hear is "GET THE FUC OUT BFG"
    and now im permabanned.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny x 4Winner x 2Informative x 1Friendly x 1Useful x 1 (list)

37. Post #117
    Ask me about my secret society of Jihadist Mexican Lobsters
    July 2010
    1,251 Posts
    I know what u mean... Kids are to serious about religion these days, its made up for god sakes.

Edited:

Lolz i love going to servers and pretending to be a girl, cuz my name is I Love people think i am, but i have a mic, which i sound like a deep voice guy. So its funny. Like once this dude gave me a free gun. I put my mic in and was like Thanks. He screams "WTH YOUR NOT A GIRL? NO SEX? WTH I WANT MY GUN BACK" xD guys will give gurls anything.
    He also pretends to be a girl in real life. Thats the sickening part about it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 5Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

38. Post #118
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    179 Posts
    For saying that it's legal to jailbreak an iPhone on Blackops' deathrun server.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #119
    August 2011
    21 Posts
    For Killing a mayor as a mobboss
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

40. Post #120

August 2011
    109 Posts
    He also pretends to be a girl in real life. Thats the sickening part about it.
    Do not, unless your a hot lesbian, then hey i got a vag guuuurl
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)