1. Post #121
    June 2010
    31 Posts
    1) For Having a ping over 100 on a RP server with 12 other people. All of them are 6 years old with 275 Ping.

2) Telling a Kid that you have to be 13 Years old to have a Steam Account.

3) Teaching a Kid how to make a DarkRP Job the WRONG way.

4) "Stealing" Steam games from kids i tried to help (They would give me Steam Gifts if i would teach them how to make Shit for DarkRP)

5) Telling an admin what to do when he doesn't Know how to ban.

6) Mic-Spamming when an Admin was doing it too (His was ear rape, Mine was Classy old games Like Donkey Kong and such)

Moral of these: Little kids, they are easy to Piss off
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb x 13Funny x 3Agree x 1Informative x 1Late x 1 (list)

2. Post #122
    (Feminazi) (Queen of the Furrys) (Girl Power!) (Massive Faggot) (Queen of the Diva's) (Women's right's activist) (The Classy Lady) (Bigger, Badder, Bronyer)
    March 2010
    1,600 Posts
    Banning myself.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner x 17Funny x 2Agree x 2Artistic x 2Dumb x 1Informative x 1 (list)

3. Post #123
    Dragon Dildoes
    Dennab
    April 2009
    4,432 Posts
    I once pointed out that the author of a custom admin mod had a essential security flaw in his networking, 25 after I told him I got banned for pretty much this "DDOSING FUJCKING H4CKER K1D!". I don't know how he came up with ddosing but I consider this quite uneducated.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 7Friendly Friendly x 2Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #124
    August 2011
    35 Posts
    I once pointed out that the author of a custom admin mod had a essential security flaw in his networking, 25 after I told him I got banned for pretty much this "DDOSING FUJCKING H4CKER K1D!". I don't know how he came up with ddosing but I consider this quite uneducated.
    lolz
    Im guessing either that kid didn't know what ddosing is or he mistook you for the real ddosser
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #125
    August 2011
    7 Posts
    I got perma banned from SGC naval server for accedentaly shooting a admins prop it was a giant prop and he was physig it around, and when he Raged he prop pushed my turret :( but then I got the server owner to make it 1 hour
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

6. Post #126
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,325 Posts
    I got banned for tking, the admin was having a bitch fit because somebody was tking everybody on my team and said he would permaban all of the players on the server if it happened the next round. It did, I came to the defense of nearly everybody, excluding the tker and he says "DON'T YELL AT ME" whilst screaming over the mic while I was simply typing and capitalizing the first letter of every sentence...which is apparently yelling, anyway, he proclaims "I'm so gonna tk him, then I'm gonna permaban him" I tell my friend (same server) over steam that we both should kill him before hand. As soon as he shot his first shot we just sprayed his ass and killed him. He banned us for tking when it was simply defending ourselves. In short, admins are douches.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #127

March 2011
    250 Posts
    Saying hi.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 16Agree Agree x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

8. Post #128
    February 2010
    1,894 Posts
    ban'd on a srs HL2 RP server

getting raped by a antlion guard

(switch to avoid death)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

9. Post #129
    ♥ Futashy is best pone ♥
    April 2010
    743 Posts
    I got perma banned from SGC naval server for accedentaly shooting a admins prop it was a giant prop and he was physig it around, and when he Raged he prop pushed my turret :( but then I got the server owner to make it 1 hour

I remember that. That was great
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

10. Post #130
    August 2011
    6 Posts
    You have been banned from this server for reason: "Spamming turtles"
    I only spawned one turtle, his name was bob.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 11Informative Informative x 6Funny Funny x 5Winner Winner x 2 (list)

11. Post #131
    August 2011
    19 Posts
    This isn't from GMod, but I was banned once from a Halo match for the reason "U MAST BEH SUPAH FAT". I didn't like the server anyways, all the admins were 8-year old kids.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8Informative Informative x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #132
    April 2010
    156 Posts
    This isn't from GMod, but I was banned once from a Halo match for the reason "U MAST BEH SUPAH FAT". I didn't like the server anyways, all the admins were 8-year old kids.
    Halo. Good times, good times.

Anyway, I got banned once for being German.

Twice for saying "Damn Jews."

Once for spraying the Third Reich flag on the wall of a shop.

Once for telling an eight-or-so-year-old to go back to his boyfriend Tyrone.

I should make a goatsee spray.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny x 15Agree x 2Dumb x 2Winner x 1Disagree x 1Informative x 1 (list)

13. Post #133
    March 2010
    34 Posts
    for saying Negro. not kidding. perma banned.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10Funny Funny x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

14. Post #134
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    331 Posts
    I went onto a DarkRP server for the first time, I blocked a door with a prop as Gun Dealer (There was a different way in, so it wasn't exactly prop blocking)

I got banned for "wrhw".

He banned us for tking when it was simply defending ourselves. In short, admins are douches.
    I was an admin on a DarkRP community, I never punished unless there was sufficient evidence to convict or I saw it with my own eyes. And I always gave warnings to people.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

15. Post #135
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    913 Posts
    On RP server
    Some eight-year-olds saying they were "super zombies" with around 500 health
    Seal myself off in small shack on gm_bigcity
    "Super zombie" uses remover tool on prop sealing entrance, saying he had "super strength"
    I call BS
    Permabanned. I saw my ban reason for a split second and then Garry's Mod crashed, it said something like "for being a smartass"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 18Winner Winner x 2 (list)

16. Post #136
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    1,569 Posts
    On a TTT server, it was close to the end of the round, and I heard gunshots and the sound of someone dying. Moments later, a person found the corpse of an innocent. I headed down to confront the person, and seeing that he was near death and brandishing a gun on me, I chose to fire at he, killing him. He was the last traitor, and I won the round. Then he started bitching on the mic about how I RDMed, and I was ganged up on and killed the next round out of 'karma', then banned.

tl;dr:

I was banned from a TTT server for figuring out someone was a traitor.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 14Winner Winner x 3 (list)

17. Post #137
    June 2011
    759 Posts
    My first day on PE's PERP 1, I join the police and take a police car and start patrolling. Not knowing the map well, I hit the downhill at maximum speed, almost crashed when I managed to steer it into the tunnel, so I accidentally hit some sort of rock or something and my cop car starts flying and rolling trough the air.

Unluckily, one of the admins was RPing a shop there and had a parking lot, a lot of wooden props and a lot of people. Needless to say I crashed and barrel rolled right through them, killing 4 people (including the admin), injuring one and breaking their store in to tiny little pieces, before finally crashing into a tree and stopping upside-down.

Ban reason was "Barreling trough a passive RP situation as a cop like a fucking idiot!" Never laughed so hard in my life.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Bulgaria Show Events Funny Funny x 40Winner Winner x 17Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

18. Post #138
    March 2010
    34 Posts
    On a TTT server, it was close to the end of the round, and I heard gunshots and the sound of someone dying. Moments later, a person found the corpse of an innocent. I headed down to confront the person, and seeing that he was near death and brandishing a gun on me, I chose to fire at he, killing him. He was the last traitor, and I won the round. Then he started bitching on the mic about how I RDMed, and I was ganged up on and killed the next round out of 'karma', then banned.

tl;dr:

I was banned from a TTT server for figuring out someone was a traitor.
    pisses me off when shit like that happens. :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

19. Post #139
    I'm a dumb whiny baby that just won't shut the hell up. Also, I love big hairy cock.
    Dennab
    December 2009
    1,960 Posts
    I was on some russian server. Just building shit, like a jeep with toons of ropes bound by some stuff. Suddenly, bam "'u have been banned''''
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

20. Post #140
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    1,057 Posts
    I joined a server which name was "Do not join!" or something and got banned. Assholes who don't know how to use sv_password.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Funny Funny x 11Agree Agree x 4 (list)

21. Post #141
    #420 PRAISE IT
    May 2010
    6,273 Posts
    didn't happen to me but someone I know, He was bullying a little kid with a studdering 8 year old voice for claiming that he was 18 and he was smarter than him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events

22. Post #142
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    573 Posts
    I got Permabanned right when i said on the mic. "I'm from Canada"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner x 24Funny x 10Agree x 4Friendly x 2Informative x 1Zing x 1 (list)

23. Post #143
    May 2010
    3,734 Posts
    For spawning some of my contraptions. The admin was a 11 year old kid who refused to believe that I made them. It was some shitty train RP server called GRW
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #144

April 2011
    4 Posts
    Making too many boobies balloons. I guess some one was an ass guy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Turkey Show Events Funny Funny x 11Zing Zing x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #145
    May 2011
    110 Posts
    My friend Koko use to have a sandbox server, one day he came on with his expression 2 banhammer that banned people for a few minutes and banned everyone he could catch.
    I couldn't escape.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

26. Post #146
    PLUNGER BUTT
    November 2010
    2,584 Posts
    1. Sprinting
    2. Joining a "private" build server with no password.
    3. Building (on a free build server).
    4. NO (i literally got banned for no)
    5. Not knowing wiremod (i made something the hard way and i didnt know there were shortcuts, not that it mattered because bother didnt lag the server)
    6. Micspam (talking)
    7. Prop-blocking (i had an un-anchored wooden prop NEXT to a door, not even in front of it)
    harsh world.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

27. Post #147

March 2008
    26 Posts
    Spacebuild
    Accidentally teleported everything on earth into the middle of space with wire. They banned someone else
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 26Funny Funny x 4 (list)

28. Post #148
    July 2011
    375 Posts
    I god banned for suiciding. :D

Edited:

For spawning some of my contraptions. The admin was a 11 year old kid who refused to believe that I made them. It was some shitty train RP server called GRW
    DUDE ive been there i got permabanned for shooting at a wall the owner and all the admins are complete assholes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #149
    Abused by Girlfriend
    January 2010
    19,002 Posts
    I kept using the rope tool to lynch citizen ragdolls. One of them happened to be black.

Yep.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 27Zing Zing x 2 (list)

30. Post #150
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    1,358 Posts
    I got banned from a Zombie Survival server for "Speedhacking" and apparently I was using "Lag based hacks". I dont think they knew what "lag" was and that some people get it occasionally.
    Oh can these people who bump just fuck off.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Useful Useful x 1 (list)

31. Post #151
    July 2010
    1,641 Posts
    Joined a server and I was instantly banned.

gjserverowner
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

32. Post #152
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    1,654 Posts
    Oh can these people who bump just fuck off.
    I didnt know it was an old topic, I thought it was still posted in.

Sorry.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

33. Post #153

August 2011
    14 Posts
    I got banned for "minge" when I had a playermodel that the server didn't have, thus defaulting to kliner. I was on the server for literally two seconds.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Winner Winner x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

34. Post #154
    Resplendent Reenactor
    June 2010
    17,592 Posts
    Well it wasn't me who was banned, but I did witness it.

Person: "Oh shut the fuck up"
    Admin: "Did you tell me to shut the fuck up?"

Admin banned person permanently for reason: none specified
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

35. Post #155
    August 2011
    19 Posts

It's hilarious when people do that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

36. Post #156
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    699 Posts
    Because my house was too laggy on a build server.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

37. Post #157
    June 2011
    759 Posts

He is the server owner, he paid for it and built it, you should of shown some respect
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Bulgaria Show Events Disagree Disagree x 16Dumb Dumb x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #158
    Dennab
    May 2010
    1,020 Posts

I hate it when people get so full of themselves they think they can just ban who ever they feel like. Meh, it just ruins the server's reputation. Seriously though, servers shouldn't have an "admin disrespect" rule. Admins are just players that have been with the community longer or are more dedicated, this doesn't mean they're some sort of deity. Same goes for the server owner himself. He's nobody special.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 14Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

39. Post #159
    June 2011
    759 Posts
    I hate it when people get so full of themselves they think they can just ban who ever they feel like. Meh, it just ruins the server's reputation. Seriously though, servers shouldn't have an "admin disrespect" rule. Admins are just players that have been with the community longer or are more dedicated, this doesn't mean they're some sort of deity. Same goes for the server owner himself. He's nobody special.
    I disagree. Admins are those who ensure that you, the player can enjoy a nice, easy-going, minge-less experience and resolve your problems. In fact, I urge all servers to add such a rule, they help build and support the server and they deserve some respect for it.

This would be like disrespecting the person who offers you a free house.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Bulgaria Show Events Dumb Dumb x 11Disagree Disagree x 7Agree Agree x 2 (list)

40. Post #160
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    573 Posts
    Touching an admin.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 11Optimistic Optimistic x 3Dumb Dumb x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)