1. Post #361
    May 2010
    11,297 Posts
    I'm talking about names with you, not war crimes. Stop trying to change the argument to avoid wrongness.

Edited:

Documents obtained illegally cannot be used in court. These documents were obtained highly illegally.
    What.

Are you from an english speaking country?

2. Post #362
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    2,463 Posts
    So are you conceding now or what
    "If". With my original argument saying there has been no rock solid evidence about any war crime brought forth from the imaginary stack of war crime documents.

3. Post #363
    July 2010
    4,314 Posts
    Don't be ridiculous. You're not talking to Ragy here, give me SOME credit.
    Ragy came later, and I give you tons more leeway in baseless claims than I give him, since you simply don't make baseless claims. It was ridiculous, I admit. I know there are names in the documents, I'm just not convinced that anything will happen to those people.

So you were assuming.
    Well can you prove me wrong? That's what debates are for.

I don't think he should be killed.
    Okay, I'm switching sides. Kill him, CIA.
    So this should be rated funny?

Edited:

the imaginary stack of war crime documents.
    Did you just doubt the existence of the documents

4. Post #364
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    2,463 Posts
    What.

Are you from an english speaking country?
    Stop trying to derail it even more, you're wrong, get over it.

5. Post #365
    August 2010
    1,200 Posts
    Oh hello page 1 welcome back
    Whoa what the hell did I miss

6. Post #366
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    2,463 Posts
    Did you just doubt the existence of the documents
    Yes, the imaginary stack of war crime documents. All full of war crimes.

7. Post #367
    July 2010
    4,314 Posts
    Whoa what the hell did I miss
    Ragy says the documents don't exist and that life and universe is only a dream and that truth is subjective and that nothing is real

Edited:

Yes, the imaginary stack of war crime documents. All full of war crimes.
    Why can't you be imaginary
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #368
    Jsm
    "Belgium is pretty much a non-country"
    June 2006
    8,032 Posts
    There are tons of friendly fire incidents that went unreported in the media.
    Its war, things like that happen unfortunately. I guess that's the reason they don't get reported. They only seem to be reported if its the result of a huge cockup.

9. Post #369
    May 2010
    11,297 Posts
    Yes, the imaginary stack of war crime documents.
    You know what, yes Ragy. YOu won.

Yep, you're totally right. Why don't you go out and celebrate?

10. Post #370
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    2,463 Posts
    Ragy says the documents don't exist and that life and universe is only a dream and that truth is subjective and that nothing is real
    Oh god.

11. Post #371
    July 2010
    4,314 Posts
    Oh god.
    I'm sorry I ever doubted you Ragy. You're right, there are no documents.

12. Post #372
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    2,463 Posts
    You know what, yes Ragy. YOu won.

Yep, you're totally right. Why don't you go out and celebrate?
    I will, thank you.

13. Post #373
    May 2010
    11,297 Posts
    Der Spiegal and the New York Times are uncredited papers run by lying hobos.

I'm sorry we ever thought otherwise.

14. Post #374
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    2,463 Posts
    My point has been proven and now you're making sarcastic comments trying to push your failed argument forward.

15. Post #375
    July 2010
    4,314 Posts
    Never heard of either of those sources before, not sure why I made up those two names. They don't exist, I admit.

Bah, foiled by nihilism once again

16. Post #376
    August 2010
    1,200 Posts
    Ragy is raging because nobody likes him.

I judged him by 5 posts, and he IS an asshole and a moron.

17. Post #377
    May 2010
    11,297 Posts
    My point has been proven and now you're making sarcastic comments to try to pushing your failed argument forward.
    No Ragy, really. The documents released don't exist. No one's read them because that would be impossible, and no one knows what's in them.

18. Post #378
    July 2010
    4,314 Posts
    My point has been proven and now you're making sarcastic comments trying to push your failed argument forward.
    "My failed argument"?

Your entire argument was that two+ respected news organizations are making things up and that the documents they cite don't say what they say they do.

19. Post #379
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    2,463 Posts

I'm sorry we ever thought otherwise.
    Calling them lying is not what I'm saying and yet you're pulling stuff from no where. There is no evidence of these "war crimes" they claim there to be.

20. Post #380
    May 2010
    11,297 Posts
    "My failed argument"?

Your entire argument was that two+ respected news organizations are making things up and that the documents they cite don't say what they say they do.
    What do you mean respected? They didn't have any data at all.

21. Post #381
    July 2010
    4,314 Posts
    There is no evidence of these "war crimes" they claim there to be.
    So the fact that people have read about them in the documents doesn't matter because YOU haven't read about them?

22. Post #382
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    1,251 Posts
    what point did you prove? that you're an ignorant imbecile? because you did a good job proving that one.

if you're so absolutely sure the documents contain literally nothing then read it yourself. or is wikileaks completely lying about the documents for no real reason?

23. Post #383
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    2,463 Posts
    "My failed argument"?

They cite the documents, not any real evidence. That's like citing the Bible and saying God is real.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

24. Post #384
    July 2010
    4,314 Posts
    What do you mean respected? They didn't have any data at all.
    You don't exist either, I'm dreaming right now

Edited:

They cite the documents, not any real evidence. That's like citing the Bible and saying God is real.
    So now you doubt the veracity of the leak?

You're a debating shotgun. You spray arguments all over and when nothing hits you spray some more.

25. Post #385
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    2,463 Posts
    So the fact that people have read about them in the documents doesn't matter because YOU haven't read about them?
    Why would I read them? All I'm saying is you're believing in these war crimes which have no backbone.

26. Post #386
    July 2010
    1,792 Posts
    What a horrible thread.

27. Post #387
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    1,251 Posts
    so the documents themselves (which are actual commissioned reports from the fucking government) are not credible? or does the military just make shit up about itself?

28. Post #388
    May 2010
    11,297 Posts
    So you doubt the veracity of the events depicted in the reports, but not the names of the people in the events depicted in the reports, is that it?

29. Post #389
    July 2010
    4,314 Posts
    Why would I read them? All I'm saying is you're believing in these war crimes which have no backbone.
    The backbone is the documents. What do you fail to understand here?

Edited:

So you doubt the veracity of the events depicted in the reports, but not the names of the people in the events depicted in the reports, is that it?
    He doesn't know what he knows.

30. Post #390

April 2010
    737 Posts
    What a horrible thread.
    yep and what horrible people trying to hold back the truth
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #391
    May 2010
    11,297 Posts
    You can't be a native english speaker.

32. Post #392
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    2,463 Posts
    You're a debating shotgun. You spray arguments all over and when nothing hits you spray some more.
    Please counter-argue my arguments without throwing insults. You somehow believe fiction stories are true.

33. Post #393
    May 2010
    11,297 Posts
    Please counter-argue my arguments without throwing insults. You somehow believe fiction stories are true.
    oh so the documents are fiction

good, so they put absolutely no one at risk because they're not true : D

34. Post #394
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    1,251 Posts
    prove those names are real.

35. Post #395
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    2,463 Posts
    The backbone is the documents. What do you fail to understand here?
    Again, they say. I have yet to see any document about any war crime.

36. Post #396
    May 2010
    11,297 Posts
    Again, they say. I have yet to see any document about any war crime.
    Will you read the documents?

37. Post #397
    Jsm
    June 2006
    8,032 Posts
    That's some great logic. The bible is a book which could easily be bullshit and not a true account of what took place. These documents are reports which have been (indirectly) authenticated by the US government. The things contained in these documents is the truth (assuming the people filing the reports are accurate).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #398
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    2,463 Posts
    prove those names are real.
    You obviously didn't read the thread, because I stated three times that Wikileaks said they were pulling names out. That means there are names. Hurr.

39. Post #399
    Jsm
    June 2006
    8,032 Posts
    Documents obtained illegally cannot be used in court. These documents were obtained highly illegally.
    The real documents could be forced into the public domain by a court using a subpoena.
    Or just someone doing a simple FoI request (its apparently a lot easier to do a FoI request when you now the exact file name of the document in question...)

40. Post #400
    May 2010
    11,297 Posts
    You obviously didn't read the thread, because I stated three times that Wikileaks said they were pulling names out.
    THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE

YOU ARE NOT FOLLOWING YOUR OWN RULES

YOu can't say that what wikileaks says about the documents is true and persist in saying that they're fictional! That is impossible!