1. Post #1
    December 2009
    605 Posts
    So, I have another story for you, facepunch. The title explains it, but let me go into more detail for you.

I had to get some dental work done a little bit ago.(My tonsils out) So, I drove to the dentist, did my usual reading of the 2007 magazines, and eventually they called me in. I was calm- unlike most people, I like going to the dentist and the doctor's office. I always say what they are doing hurts so they inject shit in me and I get a numb face or get knocked unconscious- it's a nice break from life and stuff.

So, I go in, modestly thank the Vietnamese nurses for complimenting me on how tall I am for my age, and take a relaxed seat on the comfortable reclining chair. So, they leave me in the room alone for like 5 or 10 minutes or something and so I'm texting my friends and playing around with all their shit- the things that squirt that water jet in your mouth to clean it out- and had some fun shooting that on myself and practicing my accuracy shooting it into my mouth and drinking it.

So, they come in, put me under, and take out my tonsils.

Well, this is something I hadn't had planned- I awoke with a fat boner. This wasn't that mistakable-for-a-cloth-lump-while-wearing-jeans boner, either. I was wearing loose basketball shorts. So, I find I have this fat boner, and the vietnamese ladies are just ignoring it, but it's raging. It's like what you have when you wake up in the morning sometimes. It's not a sexual boner- just a fat morning boner. This is what I was wishing for- but no, they were middle aged and kind of.. meh.

So, they leave the room for a minute and I use my faster than light reflexes to swing that shit up into my wasteband as good as I can- but it didn't help that much.

Basically this day was awkward as fuck. As to WHY I was wearing loose basketball shorts, I have a fantastic explanation of that. But i'll save that story for later.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny x 128Friendly x 12Optimistic x 3Dumb x 2Agree x 2Disagree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Roll a d100, 99? Deary me...
    January 2009
    8,358 Posts
    They probably get that all the time, makes them feel sexy to know you popped an erection over them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 95Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    November 2009
    1,922 Posts
    Interesting read.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Dennab
    August 2010
    6 Posts
    who fucking cares shithead

(User was permabanned for this post ("Doug" - verynicelady))

(User was permabanned for this post ("Doug" - Benji))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 105Dumb Dumb x 35Agree Agree x 10 (list)

5. Post #5
    December 2009
    605 Posts
    Doug, get the fuck out of my thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree x 50Disagree x 5Friendly x 1Funny x 1Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    July 2009
    4,037 Posts
    I was expecting badage boys.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 51Dumb Dumb x 29Disagree Disagree x 5 (list)

7. Post #7
    goatse
    January 2006
    32,067 Posts

Thanks for the unneeded post
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 68Dumb Dumb x 7 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    1,397 Posts
    My orthodontist has a staff of hot 20-something mexican nurses :smug:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    September 2009
    1,413 Posts
    Thanks for the unneeded post
    Certainly this post was needed
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 24Optimistic Optimistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Dennab
    August 2010
    6 Posts
    Doug, get the fuck out of my thread.
    you call this a thread? i call it a fucking shitheap. you couldn't write a thread with asher roth and me post coaching you you fucking faggot. clear cookies and never come back to facepunch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 37Dumb Dumb x 10Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    2,551 Posts
    Nice, when I woke after getting my wisdom teeth out I just threw up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    855 Posts
    you call this a thread? i call it a fucking shitheap. you couldn't write a thread with asher roth and me post coaching you you fucking faggot. clear cookies and never come back to facepunch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 129Agree Agree x 2Artistic Artistic x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    2,791 Posts
    Posts like these are just as stupid as the badage boys threads
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 17Dumb Dumb x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    I call this a thread
    I also call you someone about to be banned
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    goatse
    January 2006
    32,067 Posts
    Certainly this post was needed
    thx
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    May 2010
    2,348 Posts
    Once i got a erection at the dentist's office so she took my cock out and
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 15Disagree Disagree x 1Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    March 2010
    4,605 Posts
    What kind of wet dream were you having to cause that?

Once i got a erection at the dentist's office so she took my cock out and
    Stabbed it with a needle causing it to go numb and limp?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 38Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    August 2010
    710 Posts
    I hate waking up over friends houses with morning wood. It makes things awkward when their parents are the first ones to see me(I usually sleep on the couch).

19. Post #19
    August 2010
    124 Posts
    The only medical person I ever met that was relatively good looking was my orthodontist. Then all the secretaries are miserable and bitchy.

20. Post #20
    June 2009
    31 Posts
    Wait, when did dentists start removing tonsils? A tonsillectomy is performed in a hospital by a surgeon. A dentist works on teeth. I call shenanigans.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 32Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    July 2009
    2,424 Posts
    Well then, that was awkward.

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    4,801 Posts
    I've never understood what anyone meant by "tucking it under the waistband"

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    855 Posts
    Instantly goes flaccid
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    4,351 Posts
    Want me to show you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Brazil Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 15Funny Funny x 2 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    4,801 Posts
    Want me to show you
    No. It just doesn't make sense. I guess I just don't have the same problem.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    I TOLD YOU BRO. I TOLD YOU ABOUT THE MOON.
    May 2006
    991 Posts
    I know a couple dentists as friends and they say often most younger guys will pop boners when they go under, but it usually goes away before they wake up but not always ahahahah.

Now you know.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 9 (list)

27. Post #27
    December 2007
    1,002 Posts
    If you stuff it in your waistband it doesn't stick up vertically, rather it's parallel to your chest.

28. Post #28
    December 2009
    7,484 Posts
    Looks like you got a midline.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Useful Useful x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    1,710 Posts
    I'd like to see more of that Asian.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 35Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    4,801 Posts
    If you stuff it in your waistband it doesn't stick up vertically, rather it's parallel to your chest.
    OH okay. That makes a lot more sense than how I was picturing it. Sounds a less painful too now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    June 2008
    788 Posts
    I got a boner and the doctor's office once. No one noticed.

Source on the pic?

32. Post #32
    August 2007
    642 Posts
    What's that girl's name in the pic?

33. Post #33
    September 2008
    502 Posts
    You said boner five times.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Informative Informative x 13 (list)

34. Post #34
    November 2009
    2,697 Posts
    My orthodontist has a staff of hot 20-something mexican nurses :smug:
    You have no reason to be smug. Your orthodontist is the one banging the hot 20-something Mexican nurses, not you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    September 2009
    1,584 Posts

(User was permabanned for this post ("Doug" - verynicelady))

(User was permabanned for this post ("Doug" - Benji))
    that was genuine hilarity you made me laugh out loud
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    August 2010
    153 Posts
    I like how you have the image of a nurse when the thread was CLEARLY about dentists.

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    5,478 Posts
    If your boner reaches your chest, there's something wrong.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 31 (list)

38. Post #38
    November 2009
    2,697 Posts
    Or there's something right.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 35Agree Agree x 2 (list)

39. Post #39
    goatse
    January 2006
    32,067 Posts
    I don't think so :q:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Late Late x 1Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    4,351 Posts
    Happens all the time