1. Post #1

August 2010
    16 Posts
    I want someone to make a skin for the hl2 pop cans and vending machines to have bonk energy drink skins if for a future machinima im thinking of the person who does make the skins will get full credit on it and a cookie ;).

Ps I want the red version aka the cherry one.

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    7,212 Posts
    Sure, I can have this done in a little while.

3. Post #3

August 2010
    16 Posts
    That's great really looking forward to this.

4. Post #4
    August 2009
    490 Posts
    -snip-

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    7,212 Posts
    Kind of a dick move, seeing as I was nearly finished.

6. Post #6
    August 2009
    490 Posts
    Kind of a dick move, seeing as I was nearly finished.
    Sorry :frown: It didn't seem like you were doing it.

EDIT

Snipped my post with reason: Being a dick

7. Post #7

August 2010
    16 Posts
    Whats going on now?

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    7,212 Posts
    Sorry :frown: It didn't seem like you were doing it.

EDIT

Snipped my post with reason: Being a dick
    Go ahead and do it. You had the vending machine skin with it too, and I didn't, so go ahead.

9. Post #9

August 2010
    16 Posts
    Look i dont care if all the ppl in the world do one i just want one so ill see which one is cooler sie-svienhund continue your work you too dweet just keep working.

10. Post #10
    August 2009
    490 Posts

11. Post #11

August 2010
    16 Posts
    Thx ill enjoy while sie finishes his.

12. Post #12
    March 2009
    3,125 Posts
    >B......onk

13. Post #13

August 2010
    16 Posts
    This is a good skin but i havent found a vending machine yet but ill make a sweet deal ill try both of your's and upload if thats ok?

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    12,437 Posts
    Found this on FPSbanana
    http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/60964

15. Post #15

August 2010
    16 Posts
    yeah but doesnt that replace the cs:s ones?

Edited:

Dweet the is a good skin the cans are rlly good but the vending machine needs work on it i want it to be just the cherry version like the link jason gave me.

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    7,212 Posts

Cans are TF2 shaded, but I can remove that if you want. Also the machine needs an alpha map for God knows why, and I have yet to add it.

17. Post #17

August 2010
    16 Posts
    These are perfect good work on the cans and the vending machine.

Edited:

But you could also do some more work on the can the resolution is kinda fuzzy and at the top of the can stretch it out a little more below the sip ring where the very top is.

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    7,212 Posts
    But you could also do some more work on the can the resolution is kinda fuzzy and at the top of the can stretch it out a little more below the sip ring where the very top is.
    Can't really undo the fuzziness without upping the resolution, and I can't do that without making it all blurry and shit, unless I redo the texture, which is overkill for such a small project as this. Can't really understand what you mean with that second question.

19. Post #19

August 2010
    16 Posts
    And the 3 cans are they for different type cans found in the game?

Edited:

I'm talking about the little rim like the very top piece like the part where your bottom lip touches anyway awesome skins these are perfect i recommend these be uploaded.

Edited:

It's still fine ill take it now and you can have your peace for now ill check it out in game and report problems.

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    7,212 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    August 2009
    490 Posts
    Well, it's better than mine.

22. Post #22

August 2010
    16 Posts
    Both of you did rlly well i like the fact that sie made 3 cans and dweet made a machine that has the 3 types labeled can combine those 2 for another purpose.

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    7,212 Posts
    Mine has the three flavors listed on the buttons, if you care to notice. You can switch the flavors on the can using Skin Switcher. I'd appreciate it if you did not modify my work.

24. Post #24

August 2010
    16 Posts
    Aww man I wanted a skin not a addon well that blows dweet's turned out to be a skin I was using this for a hl2 game machinima to blend all valve games together well thats fine ill just continue my work on filming then.

Edited:

Is it even possible to make the vending machine skin the water one and the cherry can to skin the blue ones, purple for the yellow ones, and blue for the red cans?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

25. Post #25

August 2010
    16 Posts
    Most of the time when im hear is because i wanna skin hl2 the game not the mods like gmod for a hex is it possible to take your work and make it skin the vending machine and the cans?

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    7,212 Posts
    Take the materials from my skin and rename them to replace the standard skins.

27. Post #27

August 2010
    16 Posts
    O thats simple anyway these are great gonna try em right now.

28. Post #28

August 2010
    16 Posts
    wait for examples what do i type i dont know the original file name for the vending machine or cans?