1. Post #1
    October 2009
    3,011 Posts
    The chubby grey-haired woman, aged around 50, is filmed stroking tabby Lola on a wall outside a house.

But she then suddenly grabs the four-year-old cat by the scruff of the neck before throwing it into a wheelie bin and slamming the lid closed.

She then calmly walks away.

Terrified Lola was trapped in the bin for 15 HOURS before her owners Stephanie Andrews-Mann and husband Darryl finally found her the following morning.

Footage of the attack was captured by a CCTV camera on Saturday night, which the couple use to monitor the front of their home.

They have now posted the video on YouTube and Facebook in a bid to track down the culprit.

Stephanie, 24, a customer services worker with Ford, said: "I find the entire thing sickening.

"I cannot believe someone would do this to an innocent family pet."
    Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz0xTGo4lnv

I'd love to throw her in a bin
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Belgium Show Events Friendly Friendly x 20Funny Funny x 2 (list)

2. Post #2
    Dennab
    December 2009
    6,575 Posts
    What a cruel women.

What the fuck?   

I'd love to throw her in a bin
    Would you even be able to life her up?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 6Late Late x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    May 2010
    11,139 Posts
    What a fat fucking bitch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 20Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    There's only one person in this whole world like you. And people can like you exactly as you are.
    March 2008
    4,528 Posts
    Incoming shit like "OMG SHE SHOULD BE RAPED AND DISEMBOWELLED AND PUT IN A FIRE AND STABBED".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 23Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Dennab
    December 2009
    6,575 Posts
    Snippity snip snip.

6. Post #6
    October 2007
    546 Posts
    Fucking crazy bitch should be burned and stabbed then raped twice and burned again
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    February 2010
    6,193 Posts
    She should implode.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

8. Post #8
    October 2009
    3,011 Posts
    Would you even be able to life her up?
    no... :sigh:

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    1,260 Posts
    Terrified Lola was trapped in the bin for 15 HOURS before her owners Stephanie Andrews-Mann and husband Darryl finally found her the following morning.
    Looks like the cats out of the bin.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Funny Funny x 2 (list)

10. Post #10
    The Union Jack would look a shit ton better with a Hammer and Sickle in the middle of it
    November 2007
    7,262 Posts
    why is valuable time being wasted on catching someone thats likely to get fined like 100 or something for throwing a cat in a bin
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    3,109 Posts
    What a meanie.

12. Post #12
    May 2010
    2,069 Posts
    OMG SHE SHOULD BE RAPED AND DISEMBOWELLED AND PUT IN A FIRE AND STABBED
    this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Certified Catgirl Maid
    January 2006
    9,510 Posts
    why is valuable time being wasted on catching someone thats likely to get fined like 100 or something for throwing a cat in a bin
    Yeah, just let 4chan get a hold of this. They'd probably do a lot worse to her.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    April 2009
    236 Posts
    They already have, I don't know if the thread is still up though.

15. Post #15
    May 2010
    2,069 Posts
    i doubt it, most of them post cat gore on caterday
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    December 2009
    7,502 Posts
    Looks like the cats out of the bin.
    Who puts cats in bins anyways? Cats don't like bins.

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    1,260 Posts
    Imagine what would have happened if the trash picked the bin up and crushed it to death.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    January 2010
    1,523 Posts
    Fucking owned that cat

(User was banned for this post ("Dumb" - Benji))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Portugal Show Events Dumb Dumb x 13Funny Funny x 3 (list)

19. Post #19
    That Dog
    March 2009
    13,416 Posts
    Fucking owned that cat
    Insensitive clod. Die in a fire.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Funny Funny x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    December 2007
    67 Posts
    What a random thing to do.. "Here kitty kitty.. Aww such a good kitty.. Oh well, time for you to go bye bye!"

Maybe she was jealous of the kitty's girlish figure.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    BrQ
    Test victim #2
    June 2008
    6,861 Posts
    imagine doing that yourself, ugh the horror

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    1,264 Posts
    I think 4chan are planning a raid.

23. Post #23
    July 2010
    1,792 Posts
    Imagine what would have happened if the trash picked the bin up and crushed it to death.
    The minute they would pick the bin up in the air it would've jumped out...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Israel Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    688 Posts
    I have a cat called Lola :frown:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    9,805 Posts
    Had it been a person: Funny x 53
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 23Agree Agree x 10 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    7,281 Posts
    I wouldn't exactly call it cruel, it's no where near what other people have done in the past.
    I mean compared to what they've done.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    March 2010
    2,456 Posts

Sadly true.

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    3,155 Posts
    OMG SHE SHOULD BE RAPED AND DISEMBOWELLED AND PUT IN A FIRE AND STABBED!
       caps   

29. Post #29
    December 2009
    6,407 Posts
    And life goes on as if nothing happened.

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    4,347 Posts
    Well yeah. I mean, this is a 4 year old cat. If it were a person it would be kinda weird seeing as how the lid didn't even have a lock. And that someone like that could lift a person. With the exception of it being a baby. Then it would be just as wrong if not worse.

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    2,068 Posts
    I wouldn't exactly call it cruel, it's no where near what other people have done in the past.
    I mean compared to what they've done.
    I agree. Just look at Zippocat. (WARNING: NSFW AND HORRIBLE) I bet zippocat WISHED someone would have thrown him/her into a bin.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    5,075 Posts
    News negatively involving cats - reaction - THERE MUST BE REDEMPTION

33. Post #33
    AUTISTIC DOTA WANKER
    June 2006
    7,361 Posts
    What a nasty bitch.

34. Post #34
    January 2009
    1,058 Posts
    Oh my god she should be raped and disembowelled and put in a fire and stabbed.

35. Post #35
    Gold Member

June 2007
    15,236 Posts
    death sentence is the only way this is gonna end

and rape as well.

36. Post #36
    Um, that would be an old fat woman picking up a person and dropping them in a bin.

That WOULD be funny.

Edited:

As it is, what a cunt

Edited:

Obv it wouldn't be funny if it was a baby however

37. Post #37
    July 2009
    1,331 Posts
    She appears to have pwned that cat.

Good thing it got out, though.

38. Post #38
    February 2010
    7,917 Posts
    Catty bitch

39. Post #39
    September 2009
    2,474 Posts
    that fucking cunt

40. Post #40
    August 2010
    183 Posts
    It's just a cat. And the cat is fine now anyways.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)