1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    654 Posts

This is the Armored delivery truck that can be seen in the Left 4 Dead's DLC Crashcouse campaing Finale,
    An obvius nod to the movie Dawn of the Dead.

Great vehicle to runover zombies, it is fully compatible with VU mod, so it has passenger seats and HeadLights, for this last things to work you will need to download VU mod if you dont already have it.
    Here you can find it:

To install this vehicle just put the folder inside the zip into your addons folder, and enjoy.

I want to thanks Wolfmasterofshadows, without his request and payment, this vehicle wont be here.

Also like a Bonus it comes anoter vehicle that you will see ingame. ;)

Credits:
    VALVe.. For Made the great game L4D and in it this model.
    Wolfmasterofshadows.. Idea and request.
    EXOR Studios for the vehicle Sounds(From D.I.P.R.I.P. Warm Up)
    DJ Iñaki(me) for make the model drivable, minor material improvements(mostly the Truck Dash) and the rest of the work needed for the vehicle to work.

DOWNLOAD!!

[release]
    If you enjoyed the vehicles you may also want to help out the developers that made those models, here you can bought the game where these are from:

And if after that you still got some spare money you can Donate me here:
    [/release]

<<<You can request your own vehicle here>>>

Moar Vehicles!!

Have fun!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Argentina Show Events Useful Useful x 3Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Grass Poison
    March 2010
    16,749 Posts
    Just awesome
    Thanks for making the vehicle drivable
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Argentina Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    June 2010
    783 Posts
    This will be good for zombie machinimas...

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    1,804 Posts
    Nice work.

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    April 2008
    2,315 Posts
    nice work

6. Post #6
    Facepunch's Local Lycanthrope
    December 2008
    1,759 Posts
    You should make more vehicles driveable. Even if somebody doesn't pay you, because I'm sure people love driveable vehicles

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    654 Posts
    You should make more vehicles driveable. Even if somebody doesn't pay you, because I'm sure people love driveable vehicles
    I do, but I take my time to do them, i have to work too, and when someone gives me something in return I do stuff better and faster :D

You all can see another vehicles by me not yet released here:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Argentina Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

8. Post #8
    May 2010
    37 Posts
    This will be good for zombie machinimas...
    Thats why I requested it :P

Thank you again! (I can't thank you enough :P)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    2,342 Posts
    Awesome. I've always wanted to drive this. Would be cool in a zombie apocalypse RP.

Edited:

I do, but I take my time to do them, i have to work too, and when someone gives me something in return I do stuff better and faster :D

*video*
    These are really cool, I'm really looking forward to release :biggrin:

10. Post #10
    July 2009
    4,870 Posts
    The bonus vehicle is brilliant, i've been using it on my friend's server for tunnel transport :P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    July 2010
    1,456 Posts
    Looks fun for rp.

VROOM VROOM

**a street with a huge amount of corpses is present after a gray flash**

12. Post #12
    June 2010
    400 Posts

Do want. Hope to see release soon.

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,615 Posts
    This is awesome.

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    2,236 Posts
    Good job, I just can't wait for that camper van.

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    654 Posts
    Good job, I just can't wait for that camper van.
    Yeh, I have to release it, but I hate to release just 1 vehicle alone, so i want to release a pack of at least 4 TF2 related vehicles, all in one pack.

I have to do one from 0 and fix some issues in the other 3, also i want to get some better sounds for the sniper van.

I'm very proud with this one, i just love how it looks.

Also I got a Halo Warthog in the schedule that was requested...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Argentina Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Artistic Artistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    July 2010
    1,456 Posts
    I love you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    July 2010
    5,271 Posts
    Holy shit I want that warthog, NAO!!! Also nice work with the armored truck. Let the mayhem commence.

18. Post #18
    August 2010
    102 Posts
    Could you upload your stuf to more sites than only gmod.org, please, upload it to 4shared, or mediafire, or megaupload, rapidshare....
    i don't know what site , but please could you, becose with only gmod.org number of people that can download is limited.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Croatia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    Has volunteered for dissection because the doctor is cute
    May 2009
    20,015 Posts
    What? Since when.

I think you dont have the actual game. There isnt a limit to how many can download.

20. Post #20
    August 2010
    102 Posts
    What? Since when.

I think you dont have the actual game. There isnt a limit to how many can download.
    Are you stupid or something, not all people that have Gmod can download this from Gmod.org, cause they made you log in with steam, and some people play on their brother's or cousins or friends account, some forgot their passes, some have cracked games....

so it's easier to download from ANY OTHER site than Gmod.org

21. Post #21
    May 2009
    20,015 Posts
    Its easier for them to moderate who actually owns Gmod from garrysmod.org with the steam validation.

And if your brother/cousin let you play on their account, why not get them to download the file for you?

Take your warez elsewhere.

22. Post #22
    August 2010
    102 Posts
    Its easier for them to moderate who actually owns Gmod from garrysmod.org with the steam validation.

And if your brother/cousin let you play on their account, why not get them to download the file for you?

Take your warez elsewhere.
    WHO CARES DO YOU OWN GMOD, like anyone cares do you acctualy own gmod, do anyone cares do you have a wallet, you have money anyway, does anyone care do you know to drive the bicycle if you have it, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

so then none should care do you own gmod!

(User was banned for this post ("pirated gmod" - Lithifold))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Croatia Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    5,282 Posts
    WHO CARES DO YOU OWN GMOD, like anyone cares do you acctualy own gmod, do anyone cares do you have a wallet, you have money anyway, does anyone care do you know to drive the bicycle if you have it, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I do, Garry does. A lot of people do. Thats why its talked about a lot. How about doing some dishes, then get Garry's Mod.

24. Post #24
    May 2009
    20,015 Posts

Yes, people care i know to drive the bicycle.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Zing Zing x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    September 2010
    33 Posts

(User was banned for this post ("pirated gmod" - Lithifold))
    wow he got banned
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    June 2010
    400 Posts
    Yeh, I have to release it, but I hate to release just 1 vehicle alone, so i want to release a pack of at least 4 TF2 related vehicles, all in one pack.

I have to do one from 0 and fix some issues in the other 3, also i want to get some better sounds for the sniper van.

I'm very proud with this one, i just love how it looks.

Also I got a Halo Warthog in the schedule that was requested...
    You could be the new Vehicle God maker.

27. Post #27
    July 2010
    1,121 Posts
    You could be the new Vehicle God maker.
    He is really awesome.

Does everything requested.

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    7,012 Posts
    You are really good at this.

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    3,644 Posts
    When are we gonna see these vehicles? I'm loving that half-track even if the phong looks a bit boring

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    654 Posts
    When are we gonna see these vehicles? I'm loving that half-track even if the phong looks a bit boring
    Well, maybe for the end of this week I will release a couple of them, surelly not the Halftrack, the guy how requested it told me to not release it yet, he is working in a kind of WW2 RP, so I will have to wait 'till he releases his work.

And about the phong remember that is a WIP, so don't espect too much.
    Here is a more recent screenshot:

31. Post #31
    June 2010
    400 Posts
    So maybe this will be released on Saturday?

32. Post #32
    March 2010
    65 Posts
    The van was really cool, and could you possibly try to port the APC (the vehicle from the Blood Harvest finale)?

33. Post #33
    Main Force Patrolin'
    August 2006
    5,248 Posts
    The van was really cool, and could you possibly try to port the APC (the vehicle from the Blood Harvest finale)?
    This, that would be pretty awesome...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    654 Posts
    Yeh I have started doing it a while ago, just after I did the District 9 vehicles, but then I left it, it was so much damn high poly, I have to try again indded.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Argentina Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    March 2011
    20 Posts
    I have a problem with both the district 9 vehicles and the armored truck. THEY DONT HAVE ENGINE SOUNDS. How do you fix this?!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Philippines Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

36. Post #36
    Main Force Patrolin'
    August 2006
    5,248 Posts
    I have a problem with both the district 9 vehicles and the armored truck. THEY DONT HAVE ENGINE SOUNDS. How do you fix this?!
    Why did you bump this thread to ask a question you asked in Master Chris's thread?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    654 Posts
    Why did you bump this thread to ask a question you asked in Master Chris's thread?
    Yeh, he asked before in the download page too. I have no idea why is that, I do know that there is a bug in the D9 vehicles that after a time driving them at top speed they lose the sound wich is related to a issue with the last gear sound that is not looped, but for this addon I runned out of time to fix it so what I did was simply not use the last gear sound, if thats your issue well you will have to wait for the megapack that im working that will have some new vehicles and some bugfixes for the old ones.

Sorry for the bump, but if someone wants to make questions, suggest vehicles or point out bugs you are always welcome.

A little incentive to wait for:

38. Post #38
    Main Force Patrolin'
    August 2006
    5,248 Posts
    Sorry for the bump, but if someone wants to make questions, suggest vehicles or point out bugs you are always welcome.

A little incentive to wait for:
    Ah...

Looks cool, whats the bars coming out of the back though?

Also, BLINKERZ! :neckbeard:

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    142 Posts
    I think it's is a part to put another trailer on. Like on these trailers:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    Into The Lasagnaverse
    October 2008
    1,573 Posts
    You should make a few normal cars.
    We need more cars you would see on the street.