1. Post #281
    December 2009
    2,975 Posts
    I would love to code some crossfired 5970's.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

2. Post #282
    August 2010
    2,992 Posts
    I would love to code some crossfired 5970's.

code them in c--
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

3. Post #283
    August 2009
    2,272 Posts
    He also makes games

4. Post #284
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    10,925 Posts
    code them in c--
    No what are you talking about that doesn't exist. You're talking about d*/.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Finland Show Events

5. Post #285
    August 2010
    2,992 Posts
    No what are you talking about that doesn't exist. You're talking about d*/.
    o sorry!

6. Post #286
    December 2009
    2,975 Posts
    Bah, I would rather code them in batch language.

7. Post #287
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    5,576 Posts
    Just got an E-mail from my boss telling me I cannot provide my own service annymore to clients.

I ask 25€ for virus removal (have to bring the pc to the store) and 50€ for delivery and instalation of a PC/Laptop.
    We just got a deal with a company (service planet) who asks a whopping 99€'s! to remove a virus and 79 for instalation and im cutting into their profits.

We are getting more like Best-buy everyday!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #288
    April 2010
    4,496 Posts
    Just got an E-mail from my boss telling me I cannot provide my own service annymore to clients.

I ask 25 for virus removal (have to bring the pc to the store) and 50 for delivery and instalation of a PC/Laptop.
    We just got a deal with a company (service planet) who asks a whopping 99's! to remove a virus and 79 for instalation and im cutting into their profits.

We are getting more like Best-buy everyday!
    that sucks. fight the power and quit, then offer your services as a freelancer to everyone who needs that stuff.

9. Post #289
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    926 Posts
    that sucks. fight the power and quit, then offer your services as a freelancer to everyone who needs that stuff.
    This. If you have enough customers, and you can live off what you charge, go for it. Offer better service and a friendly smile on top.

???

Profits! (And a new car!)

10. Post #290
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    5,039 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #291
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    2,957 Posts
    My dad wanted to buy 6 GB RAM along with a 32-bit OS. I told him that 32-bit doesn't support 6 GB RAM and he asked me "but 64-bit is twice as expensive, isn't it?"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

12. Post #292
    December 2009
    2,975 Posts
    No, you should tell him that it's twice as powerful!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #293
    April 2009
    1,183 Posts

content.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 26Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

14. Post #294
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    2,270 Posts
    "error message is virus1111111eleventy2!!!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

15. Post #295
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    926 Posts

content.
    PERMANENT DAMAGE

a

Edited:

I hate those commercials. I want to try it just so I can prove that I'm a SUPER CLEAN PC DOT COM. It'll probably say "You have eleventy jillion viruses1111 buy our software to cleanz them" anyway,
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

16. Post #296
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    10,843 Posts
    Also had some girl that couldnt choose bitweeen a red and a black Packard Bell Netbook, I made the joke that red laptops are always faster. And she believed it.

Edited:

( i sell PC's on sundays but you probably figuered that out by now)
    Watch out now. That girl was probably an Ork. You're lucky she didn't scream in your face and bisect you with an axe.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #297
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    926 Posts
    Packard-Bell still makes PCs?

:aaaaa:

18. Post #298
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    5,075 Posts
    Remember kids, moving bars means everything is A-OK.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

19. Post #299
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    July 2008
    17,590 Posts
    Yeah a lot of software runs on it... have you even tried it before? Some games need you to bypass the OS check in installation but not many.
    I have used it, you just missed the joke

20. Post #300
    Penis Architect
    November 2008
    9,830 Posts
    code them in c--
    No, I'll code them in Spanish.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

21. Post #301
    August 2010
    2,992 Posts
    No, I'll code them in Spanish.
    no!!!!!
    you will code it in bluescreen+C

22. Post #302
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    865 Posts
    This is sorta illiteracy.

So there's this kid who frequents my gmod servers, and his spray is a picture of the insides of his computer. 3 Observations. 1. He has a sata cable linking to his optical drive. Nothing wrong with that, right? Well guess what he has on his main HDD. A fucking IDE cable. 2nd, he has a shitty stock AMD cooler (why take a picture thats meant to boost your epeen with something like that?), and 3rd, his HDD is leaning on his GPU... I dunno how they haven't fried each other yet.
    Get this, I asked him about it and he says he doesn't care. And he plays MW2/TF2/GMod on it. What. The. Fuck?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

23. Post #303
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    926 Posts
    Well guess what he has on his main HDD. A fucking IDE cable. 2
    On my old build, I had bought a new DVD drive that was SATA, because my old one broke; I still used my old IDE HDD for a long time, though.

24. Post #304
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,976 Posts
    1. He has a sata cable linking to his optical drive. Nothing wrong with that, right? Well guess what he has on his main HDD. A fucking IDE cable.
    Maybe he can't afford wireless.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

25. Post #305
    February 2009
    845 Posts
    Maybe he can't afford wireless.
    you cant wirelessly hook up the internals of your computer
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 17Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

26. Post #306
    December 2009
    2,975 Posts
    That would be so awesome.

Wireless hard drives.

No power cables to worry about.

It would be so beautiful.

27. Post #307
    I'd be lost in this world without my Hatsune Miku ^__^
    July 2007
    8,189 Posts
    it would be slow
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 16 (list)

28. Post #308
    August 2009
    2,272 Posts

content.
    I saw a new version of that amazing commercial while browsing this thread earlier today. IT COULD BE THE SIGN OF A VIRUS!

29. Post #309
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    July 2008
    17,590 Posts
    it would be slow
    it would be pretty though, put it in a mac
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 15Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #310
    August 2010
    2,992 Posts

Unless we've found a way to transmit electrical power wireless, I believe we have some content here.

31. Post #311
    December 2009
    2,975 Posts
    Unless we've found a way to transmit electrical power wireless, I believe we have some content here.
    Read the rest of the post.

Wireless hard drives.

Hurp a fucking durp.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #312
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,976 Posts
    you cant wirelessly hook up the internals of your computer
    That's the joke.

33. Post #313
    August 2010
    1,557 Posts
    My friend (AKA that one dude I hate but he lives in the same town as me.) was convinced he knew more about computers than me. I asked him if he could give me the use of one word that was related to computers. The word I said was "modem". He was drawing a big blank. Which proves he's an idiot because just earlier in English class an example sentence explained what a modem did.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

34. Post #314
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    7,827 Posts
    actually we have
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

35. Post #315
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,976 Posts
    My friend (AKA that one dude I hate but he lives in the same town as me.) was convinced he knew more about computers than me. I asked him if he could give me the use of one word that was related to computers. The word I said was "modem". He was drawing a big blank. Which proves he's an idiot because just earlier in English class an example sentence explained what a modem did.
    Your modem is where the internet is stored.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 30Funny Funny x 8 (list)

36. Post #316
    April 2010
    4,496 Posts

Wireless hard drives.

maybe in a bit when they invent cordless power transfer

ninjas everywhere

37. Post #317
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    2,270 Posts
    http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=997289 he made a fake signature like this

__________________________________________________ __________________________

Lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

38. Post #318
    December 2008
    547 Posts
    Intel Wireless Power Video
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

39. Post #319
    Gold Member

March 2009
    4,532 Posts
    This is sorta illiteracy.

So there's this kid who frequents my gmod servers, and his spray is a picture of the insides of his computer. 3 Observations. 1. He has a sata cable linking to his optical drive. Nothing wrong with that, right? Well guess what he has on his main HDD. A fucking IDE cable. 2nd, he has a shitty stock AMD cooler (why take a picture thats meant to boost your epeen with something like that?), and 3rd, his HDD is leaning on his GPU... I dunno how they haven't fried each other yet.
    Get this, I asked him about it and he says he doesn't care. And he plays MW2/TF2/GMod on it. What. The. Fuck?
    1. Nothing wrong with that, it should be rounded since I'm OCD, whatever
    2. Stock AMD coolers are great, mine has kept my phenom II x3 at 20c when idle, and 37c on load, oc'd from 2.8 to 3.4
    3. that sounds bad, i wouldn't be so worried as his gpu overheating, rather his pci-e connector breaking off
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #320
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    3,813 Posts
    your modem is where the internet is stored.
    guy one:why isn't dah internets workings
    guy two: Your internets inside your modem must be corrupted