1. Post #1
    December 2009
    111 Posts
    Heres Sazh
    i ragdolled his trenchcoat but questioned if it would be to difficult to pose so i exported 2 versions one with and one without a ragdolled coat hes got 39 face flexes and eye posing enabled REPORT FOR ERRORS :O
    i hate working with large coats or skirts or skilts or so require alot of work the phymodel will b updated but if u all r alright with it now then well ill leave it :D

anyways heres sazh :p

@@@@- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PW1HU2Z5 - Sazh COMPLETE -@@@@

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner x 3Funny x 3Friendly x 2Agree x 2Dumb x 1Bad Spelling x 1Artistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    July 2009
    104 Posts
    YAY! If you made Fang as a playermodel for me, you would be like Jesus IMO!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    5,816 Posts
    Come with Chocobo?

4. Post #4
    December 2009
    111 Posts
    Come with Chocobo?
    u kno i rly wanted to release him with a chocobo lol but well sum things preventing that :<

YAY! If you made Fang as a playermodel for me, you would be like Jesus IMO!
    i cant do that :c
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    5,816 Posts
    Ah, hope those things get unprevented :ohdear: otherwise, got my download

6. Post #6
    Dennab
    February 2010
    5,925 Posts
    Super duper nice.

Edited:

A+

7. Post #7

April 2009
    632 Posts
    OMG, I never thought you really did it.
    I recommend finishing Tekken first before doing something else.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Indonesia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Wow. I'm wondering how you managed to rip it? Either someone wrote a 360 or PS3 emulator, or someone reverse-engineered the engine's format. Which was it?

A++ model, by the way.

9. Post #9
    The Cock Eater
    July 2007
    1,738 Posts
    Freaking amazing. This is quality at it's finest.

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    833 Posts
    Does his afro have jigglebones?

11. Post #11

April 2009
    632 Posts
    Wow. I'm wondering how you managed to rip it? Either someone wrote a 360 or PS3 emulator, or someone reverse-engineered the engine's format. Which was it?

A++ model, by the way.
    Xbox emulator?
    I'm just guessing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Indonesia Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    December 2007
    176 Posts
    I'm curious if you obtained the model through dumping and extracting from a 360 ISO or managed to do it with the new trick of dumping from the PS3. If I've read correctly (and I could be very wrong about this, so don't bash if I'm wrong), I hear you can dump models, data, etc with the new backup code that came out or with a special devkit PS3 (one of the two). I'd be interested to know myself how it was done. Also, keep up the nice work.

13. Post #13
    December 2009
    897 Posts
    well i am not fan of final fantasy franchise anymore(got sick after FFX)but this is probably the first afro character made in gmod history so u got my download and well done roland

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    5,820 Posts
    What the fuck is this abomination.

Anyways it's a nicely done model but your grammar and spelling are atrocious.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    674 Posts
    Any chances of you porting Lightning next?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    December 2009
    897 Posts
    What the fuck is this abomination.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mexico Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Funny Funny x 2 (list)

17. Post #17
    July 2010
    26 Posts
    Seems like its Jimi Hendrix))))))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Russian Federation Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    836 Posts
    i wonder if anyone noticed, that the model folder doesn't contain any files...just the materials folder does.
    either way my download manager has got a black hole somewhere and sucks those files out of the .zip, or you didn't include them yet.

19. Post #19
    September 2008
    1,261 Posts
    Now we only need Lighting ported.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Romania Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    674 Posts
    i wonder if anyone noticed, that the model folder doesn't contain any files...just the materials folder does.
    either way my download manager has got a black hole somewhere and sucks those files out of the .zip, or you didn't include them yet.
    Holy shit you're right. I don't have anything too in the models folder.

Oh well the OP will fix it soon.

21. Post #21
    June 2009
    191 Posts
    Now we only need Lighting ported.
    Agreed. Lightning is really the only other one I'd like, apart from maybe Fang.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    April 2009
    196 Posts
    Oh awesome! The only good character of XIII! : D
    (And even that's pushing it, sadly)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    December 2009
    111 Posts
    OOO snap my bad :< i uploaded the link and uploaded a seperate zip just containing the model for those who already downloaded b4 :o thanks for telling me :D

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TOPGC8B1 - CONTAINS MODEL ONLY

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PW1HU2Z5 - Sazh COMPLETE
    LINK IN OP2
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    July 2009
    104 Posts
    Well, can u make a Fang Ragdoll next? Not a player model, just a Ragdol. Also, very nice model you have here.

25. Post #25
    December 2007
    176 Posts
    Are you willing to share your secret as to how you ripped from XIII and other such games roland? I'm just curious is all. Also, nice work again.

26. Post #26
    October 2009
    741 Posts
    Seems like its Jimi Hendrix))))))
    no just no... but Jimi is too epic to be related to final fantasy, i just wanted to see the model quality,

27. Post #27
    December 2007
    110 Posts
    Very nice.

28. Post #28
    December 2007
    176 Posts
    Off-topic to KiLler: Jemi Hendrix is somewhat related to final fantasy. Sephiroth's theme was inspired by Jemi Hendrix and Russian music (if I remember this correctly). I'm just waiting on a response on how these models were ripped.

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    836 Posts
    I know...this would be too much to ask for right about now,
    but a ragdoll of Lightning (Éclaire Farron) would be nice ^^
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    1,398 Posts
    Wow...never thought this was possible. Crazy how people figure this kind of shit out.

You planning on porting more from this game? Some of the creatures you fight in it were simply awesome. I'd love to see some of those.

31. Post #31
    November 2008
    445 Posts
    I know...this would be too much to ask for right about now,
    but a ragdoll of Lightning (Éclaire Farron) would be nice ^^
    This. Lightning would be awesome!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Estonia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    Off-topic to KiLler: Jemi Hendrix is somewhat related to final fantasy. Sephiroth's theme was inspired by Jemi Hendrix and Russian music (if I remember this correctly). I'm just waiting on a response on how these models were ripped.
    Which theme? "Those Chosen By The Planet" or "One-Winged Angel"? The former doesn't really sound like Hendrix, and OWA is based more on "O Fortuna" than anything else, even taking its lyrics from the same medieval Latin manuscript.

33. Post #33
    December 2007
    176 Posts
    gman003: "One-Winged Angel". I know that sounds surprising as well. I think it's more of the beginning influenced by Hendrix (not entirely sure). A let a friend of mine of hear it and he said the beginning sounded a bit similar to "Purple Rain".

On topic: I'd really like to learn how roland ripped these models.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    gman003: "One-Winged Angel". I know that sounds surprising as well. I think it's more of the beginning influenced by Hendrix (not entirely sure). A let a friend of mine of hear it and he said the beginning sounded a bit similar to "Purple Rain".
    First off, I'm pretty sure you meant "Purple Haze", not "Purple Rain", which was a Prince song.

The only similarity I heard was the staccato beat during the first few seconds. While it was quite similar, it was over far too quickly to say the entire song was inspired by Hendrix. Especially when you look at the other things Uematsu drew from for that song.

35. Post #35
    April 2008
    881 Posts
    Yeah, are you gonna reveal how you got the models?

36. Post #36
    April 2009
    779 Posts
    A small part of a song sounding similar to a small part of another song leads you to believe one inspired the other? Hmmm...
    And why is everyone pestering the poor guy about how he gets his models? He'll mention it if he wants. Repeating the question in a thread every few hours on the same page probably won't make that happen any faster. Looks like awesome work again Roland, although I probably won't grab this one...FFXIII wasn't quite my cup of tea. Can't wait to see what you come out with next.

37. Post #37
    Huge Faggot #2
    November 2007
    5,149 Posts
    holy SHIT nice

38. Post #38
    December 2007
    110 Posts
    Roland, check your PM box.

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    12,884 Posts
    Are you willing to share your secret as to how you ripped from XIII and other such games roland? I'm just curious is all. Also, nice work again.
    If I remember correctly there's a model converter. And you can extract the models for it from the xbox version.

40. Post #40
    December 2007
    176 Posts
    Sound interesting. If you happen to have a link or source, I'd appreciate that since roland won't seem to tell how he's doing it.