1. Post #41
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    5,430 Posts
    Pussy tastes bad. Just the salty aspect of it. But the more you munch on it, the more you make her happy, and she'll be more willing to do the things you want.

I think it's normal. I thought it was weird at first when I did it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #42
    NotMeh works out at home.
    June 2009
    12,111 Posts
    You got to that stage after only a couple of weeks? Sorry, she's a slut :colbert:
    Relationship progress shouldn't be measured in time together, rather than Facetime. If he has spent a total of 8-11 hours with her face to face prior to this then that's completely normal relationship progression.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #43
    Quality Poster
    August 2010
    9,181 Posts
    Did it taste like coins?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Ireland Show Events Funny Funny x 12 (list)

4. Post #44
    No you didn't.
    You lied.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #45
    March 2010
    2,562 Posts
    Let me put it straight, your friends are gay.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Tunisia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #46
    April 2010
    408 Posts
    You're all acting as if pussy means vag.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

7. Post #47
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    1,674 Posts
    does pussy smells like fish? or does fish smells like pussy? that is the question of century

also i like licking pussy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Slovenia Show Events Funny Funny x 1Informative Informative x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #48
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2006
    14,846 Posts
    Eating a girl out is great but I s'pose it ain't fer everyone.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

9. Post #49
    October 2009
    533 Posts
    So after having been together with a new girl for a couple of weeks, yesterday was the first day I got it on with her. :)

Now there is something special about this girl, and I like her more than any other girl I've ever been with (some may call it love) :) and therefore while in the moment I decided I'd somehow try to make her feel special, and.... Henceforth the title of the thread.

She enjoyed it, and I felt glad I'd done that for her but when I went home that night and went to lie down in bed to go to sleep, I couldn't help but feel really weird about it.
    I know there are many guys, including my friends and brothers, that say "Never lick the pussy", but I thought they were just being stupid.

I really can't describe this feeling, I just feel weird...

Your thoughts?
    Make a thread about it.
    Fuck, facepunch is not your blog.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #50
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2006
    14,846 Posts
    does pussy smells like fish? or does fish smells like pussy? that is the question of century

Only if she doesn't wash, lol.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

11. Post #51
    March 2010
    2,562 Posts
    You're all acting as if pussy means vag.
    Well, that, or OP is in a terminal stage of cancer-furry. Let' be optimistic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Tunisia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #52
    June 2009
    12,111 Posts

Neither if she practices basic hygiene.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

13. Post #53
    Dennab
    July 2010
    2,055 Posts
    This thread gave me a boner for some reason.
    I want to lick a vag too :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Brazil Show Events Agree x 15Funny x 3Dumb x 1Friendly x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

14. Post #54
    August 2010
    2,203 Posts
    have fun with tongue herpes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #55
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    5,430 Posts

Salt. Lots and lots of salt.

16. Post #56
    This thread gave me a boner for some reason.
    I want to lick a vag too :(
    Aren't you a bit young for that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

17. Post #57
    Dennab
    July 2010
    2,055 Posts
    Aren't you a bit young for that.
    I am not young for anything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Brazil Show Events Disagree Disagree x 14Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #58
    June 2009
    12,111 Posts
    Salt. Lots and lots of salt.
    Only if she eats way too much salty stuff.

19. Post #59
    September 2009
    20 Posts
    I don't like licking pussy..
    It's just so salty and warm down there.

But it's awesome if you look up and see her enjoying it. :smug:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #60
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    5,430 Posts
    There's ways to make it taste sweeter, I've heard. Eating pineapple does the trick apparently.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

21. Post #61
    There's ways to make it taste sweeter, I've heard. Eating pineapple does the trick apparently.
    Force-feed a girl nothing but pineapples for years? :pervert:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #62
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2006
    14,846 Posts
    Works for guys too apparently.

Lollipop.

23. Post #63
    That Dog
    March 2009
    13,231 Posts
    I heard that also makes your cum taste better.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

24. Post #64
    August 2010
    22 Posts
    So you weren't up the vagina?

25. Post #65
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    5,430 Posts
    They say cranberry juice, but I'm not sure about that. That stuff tastes like shit.

26. Post #66
    October 2009
    4,212 Posts
    I wonder what would happen if I got a girl to drink a FUCK-TON of Mountain Dew.....

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 33Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #67
    thf
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2009
    3,331 Posts
    thats gay
    How?

28. Post #68
    Abused by Girlfriend
    January 2010
    19,395 Posts
    making an fp thread with anything close to "i got lied" gets a big "liar" hat stuck to your e-head
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

29. Post #69
    May 2010
    2,011 Posts
    I didn't feel weird about it the first time I did it

30. Post #70
    June 2009
    12,111 Posts
    I wonder what would happen if I got a girl to drink a FUCK-TON of Mountain Dew.....

mountain lube
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 33 (list)

31. Post #71
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    6,098 Posts
    I know there are many guys, including my friends and brothers, that say "Never lick the pussy", but I thought they were just being stupid.
    Why? They want you to suck their dicks instead? Girls love it when you do that for them, if you do it right.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #72
    hyper-articulate
    October 2007
    12,196 Posts
    making an fp thread with anything close to "i got lied" gets a big "liar" hat stuck to your e-head
    Anyone who makes a thread like this deserves that, since they're sad enough to brag about it anonymously online.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #73
    Asm
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    2,234 Posts
    I once saw a video of a guy shoving his whole head up a womans vagina.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 16Agree Agree x 3Informative Informative x 3 (list)

34. Post #74
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    1,251 Posts
    If don't like the taste then pour something that tastes nice on it
    like jam or syrup
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

35. Post #75
    October 2009
    4,212 Posts
    I once saw a video of a guy shoving his whole head up a womans vagina.
    :wtc:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10Funny Funny x 1 (list)

36. Post #76
    Spirit Guide
    March 2009
    17,068 Posts
    Yesterday, I got a great big hug from a new girl. There was definitely some crotch-to-stomach/crotch-to-thigh contact (height difference). That was the closest thing I've had to a sexual encounter all year.

The women are outnumbered 30:1 in my company. The men fall on them like starving hyenas to a wounded zebra.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

37. Post #77
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    5,430 Posts
    If don't like the taste then pour something that tastes nice on it
    like jam or syrup
    Whipped cream.
    Totally awesome for the both of you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

38. Post #78
    Asm
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    2,234 Posts
    Whipped cream.
    Totally awesome for the both of you.
    I dont like cream.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #79
    Dennab
    January 2008
    310 Posts
    Double rainbow all the way
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Israel Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #80
    January 2009
    1,058 Posts
    Don't worry man, a couple more times and you'll be coughing furballs like a champ.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Israel Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)