1. Post #1
    August 2010
    369 Posts
    Does this really piss anyone else off, or are you guys people who do it? A while back I dated this girl and it was our first date kinda thing. She was nice and all and was good looking, we hung out for a while and then went to get something to eat. She was the loudest person I have ever heard in my entire fucking god forsaken life, I have NEVER heard somebody chew food so loud before, why do people do it? it's not hard to eat with your mouth shut, I just do not understand it at all, idiots. So, you guys got friends who do the same thing or have any similar (horrible) experiences? it really makes me cringe.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 49Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    July 2009
    2,146 Posts
    Tell her to shut up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    I just hate the ones who chew with their mouths open and speak at the same time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 31 (list)

4. Post #4
    CJF
    August 2006
    16,078 Posts
    Pisses me off. I never eat around people if I don't have to because of it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

5. Post #5
    August 2010
    369 Posts
    I just hate the ones who chew with their mouths open and speak at the same time.
    That's not as bad for me because while they talk they can't crunch as much haha!

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    2,520 Posts
    not beaten enough
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Abused by Girlfriend
    January 2010
    18,989 Posts
    wellm mncunm i temd mot to mype while mchoewming slurp
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 10Dumb Dumb x 1Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    3,477 Posts
    Yeah, I can't stand it. My girlfriend for some reason only does it while chewing gum, but that doesn't bother me as much.

My father chews literally everything with his mouth open and talks with food in his mouth. It drives me nuts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

9. Post #9
    July 2009
    195 Posts
    I HATE people who cannot close their fucking mouth when they chew and make so much noise. It just pisses me off so much. For people with braces, I understand, but without it they have no excuse.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    May 2007
    136 Posts
    My dad does something much worse, he does not chew loud its when he takes the food into his mouth he makes a slurping sound as he removes the fork, it puts me off every time.

11. Post #11
    May 2010
    445 Posts
    It doesn't always bother me, but it especially does when people do it unnecessarily. Also when I'm particularly annoyed atm.

12. Post #12
    I survived Camp FP 2010
    January 2008
    2,055 Posts
    It doesn't always bother me, but it especially does when people do it unnecessarily. Also when I'm particularly annoyed atm.
    Why did you put xx on either end of your name?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 28 (list)

13. Post #13

September 2010
    835 Posts
    why did u hear her chewing in the first place? did u guys have nothing to talk about??
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Iceland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

14. Post #14
    August 2010
    369 Posts
    why did u hear her chewing in the first place? did u guys have nothing to talk about??
    Yeah we did, but apparently.... she was eating. :facepalm:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    May 2010
    2,044 Posts
    Pisses me off. I never eat around people if I don't have to because of it.
    I try to do this, as i realize that i chew somewhat loud.

I have friends who chew as loud as they possibly could, as if they never learned any manners from their parents.

16. Post #16

December 2009
    1,985 Posts
    Sadly I have a habit of not keeping my mouth closed when eating, I don't talk while eating though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    January 2010
    5,054 Posts
    I hate this too, especially when you are sitting there and they are stuffing their face like an absolute face.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    July 2010
    1,125 Posts
    put super glue in her food and then she will not be able to chew

19. Post #19
    August 2010
    369 Posts
    stuffing their face like an absolute face.
    ...... what?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 13 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    1,674 Posts
    it's straight edge thinks stuff i think
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Slovenia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    July 2010
    2,434 Posts
    Because he saw some cool kids do it on Call of Duty and he wants to be just like them :allears:.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 9Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    We Drop Bows On 'Em
    November 2009
    6,551 Posts
    Because he is :awesomelon:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    1,674 Posts
    or it's an straight edge faggot

oops that is general discussion sorry.

// also, I chew very loud sometimes, but I think I am not the loudest.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Slovenia Show Events Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    Wet Birds
    September 2005
    7,949 Posts
    Jesus fuck chew with your god damn mouth closed already. Breathe through your fuckin nose if you cannot hold your breath long enough to chew.

Edited:

/rant

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    14,994 Posts
    Yes hate somebody for something they cannot control, very mature. Most people who do this do it because their parents did it at the table. It's pretty much hard wired into them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Russian Federation Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    This and OP's.

My aunt chews with her mouth open. If I pay attention to her, the sound invades my ears like some kind of bad music that sticks to you pissing me off soo much.
    My granma for example does what you said. She comes talking to me while eating a mouthfull of god knows what that makes her chew with her whole mouth open and talking at the same time. I'm scared shitless that she spits something at me :ohdear:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Portugal Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    I sell weed to elementary school students
    February 2009
    11,680 Posts
    I think people can hear me chewing even though I keep my mouth shut, and sometimes I get self aware and chew really slowly just so I won't annoy anyone. :saddowns:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    13,484 Posts
    My sister chews with open mouth, and when i tell her to stop she tells me that she isn't chewing with open mouth at all and then continues doing it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    2,243 Posts
    Makes me rage. Seriously, I don't know why...especially apples. I hate them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    August 2010
    6,943 Posts
    I fucking hate that, also when somebody breathe very intense while eating. Don't know how people can manage that. Is it so hard to put a fork in your mouth?

It's so annoying.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Luxembourg Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    BmB
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    8,569 Posts
    If there's one noise I hate more than loud chewing it's loud chewing with your mouth shut. It sounds like your jaw is breaking off or some shit. Stop it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Denmark Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    December 2009
    1,498 Posts
    Just the eating with their mouth open thing, combination of hearing them chew and just looking slobbish.

Generally I haven't met anyone that chews loudly with their mouths closed unless they add in some kind of weird vocal sound effect along with the standard chewing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    November 2009
    3,625 Posts
    This, and when people try to sneeze as loud as humanly possible. I instantly want to kill them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

35. Post #35
    I sell weed to elementary school students
    February 2009
    11,680 Posts
    This, and when people try to sneeze as loud as humanly possible. I instantly want to kill them.
    I always hold it in, it sounds like "uhhh-HNNNF!"

People say it's bad for you, though. :raise:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    January 2010
    80 Posts
    Apparently I swallow loudly :smith:

37. Post #37
    January 2010
    2,543 Posts

Fuck you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

38. Post #38
    BOP
    January 2009
    401 Posts
    I do this to piss off my friends, but it isn't how I normally eat.

39. Post #39
    Dennab
    February 2009
    2,898 Posts
    I've been sneezing loud as a mother fucker my whole life. Literally. I yell when I sneeze, and I'm proud of it - don't mess.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,189 Posts
    The answer: Give him/her a swift slap across the face.

Chris Brown style!

I'm awful...

EDIT: Another one of my pet peeves related to food chewing is people who have to exclaim about
    how much they are enjoying their food such as "Mmmmm, MMMMmmmmm, MMMMMMMMMMM, YUM" It's just
    fucking food fair enough if it tastes good but dont exaggerate fgt.

I don't hate it, it just confuses me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)