Avatar fits so well.
Dammit, double post. Sorry, ignore this.
Aww yeah, just fixed 99% of resolution-related problems with FrankenHUD. Now only the Main Menu needs a specific non-widescreen variation instead of most things. Good stuff.
I'm pretty sure Reag was working on the Longbow. I think he was making it for a Polycount pack?
Whatever DID happen to this project? It looks so nice.
- Redid all the element positioning to be far more resolution-agnostic! Now the Main Menu's the only thing that needs a non-widescreen version. This is a pretty awesome thing as it makes FrankenHUD way more compatible with other resolutions, and thus easier to maintain!
- Reimplemented the Inspect panel, which I had deliberately broken at some point for some reason I can't really remember.
- Included the optional TF-style SourceScheme as an Extra, instead of as a forgotten mod on FPSB!
- Some fiddling to the Quick Item Switch menu.
- Nicer Nemesis icon and smaller freezecam screenshot popup. Also removed all the unnecessary XBox 360 definitions from the freezecam panel because hey, why the hell not.
- Increased the width of the large player name on the scoreboard.
Danke my hard hatted friend!
I wouldn't mind pets in TF2 tbh, as long as they were subtle and not annoying as fuck
the cat is a good example, it could blink, move its head around, maybe the occasional meow
AM VERY MAD.
Not mine. It's best sound mod for TF2 ever made.
I am mad for you too Pie.
I did tell Robin about Tony when I mailed him a couple of days ago, tho, that's when he did tell me that if he didn't make the texture nor the model submitted, they didn't want to give self-made versions to those not directly involved in the final asset making, that the only exceptions to this rule were the polycount pins and the telltale items.
Those are the ones. I like the shield, I wouldn't have thought of that. Mind if I assimilate those into my next submission to Valve? You'll get credited of course. I'll also include the level 2 one as an alternative to the current Wrangler killicon.
If you don't mind, I'd like the alpha channels too. They're much easier to work from and edit.
All if you don't mind of course.
I like them
Is that for mini-crit backgrounds?
I REALLY want that.
But if I'd want to submit them via your pack, I would still have to do the mini sentry Wrangler icon which I forgot to do back then. You can totally use the icons when I'm finished though, no problem, I'll send you the .vtf file ASAP.
I'd prefer to remake the minisentry version using my own minisentry, or it will create an odd bit of inconsistency. I probably said "pretty cool" because I'm a selfish fatty :D
I was also gonna move the laser a bit, make it thinner, put back the Level 3 Sentry rockets etc, baby changes like I did to Hecates icons.
The strict rules about self-made items is to prevent people from saying "oh hey can you do this small thing for the model, you will get one too!". We tried it, I actually made the BLU version of the Frenchman's Beret as it's in-game now
Also, the new forum automatically turns [img][/img] tags into [img_thumb][/img_thumb], which is of course incredibly useful for LMAO Pics.
It's not so useful for the Emporium though, as I always have to reply to a mod and then copy the quote into the OP.
To put things in turbo mode, I made a little application wherein I can just paste an entire post and it will neatly output all mods contained underneath each other.
It parses in real-time, automatically copies it to the clipboard and has been built to decipher even the most incompatible posts. So you can now finally resume spamming [i][u] and [b] tags like there's no tomorrow (you know who you are).
PS: Whoever parked the blue Sydney Sleeper fix in the OP, your promo broke and it is now being towed away.
Haha. Now make it parse entire threads.