Okay, so heres the deal. I saw a thread for this type of game a created back in march or febuary this year, it died after like two weeks. The group had the most interesting version of EEII ive ever seen and id like to revive it for atleast a couple games, hopefully longer. Here are the rules:
At the start of the game the GM slices up the map into equal portions. From that point all all players stay in their respective places and build. Fighting of forbidden without decent reason or GM consent.
The game revolves around trade and building mostly. However, there are periodic wars inacted by the GM or other players depending on the appropriate situation.
Here is the rule list:
* GM will establish borders.
* Conflict is Forbidden unless a valid reason is stated to the GM.
* GM has final say in all wars if he deems them appropriate.
* Land may be sold to neighboring countries without GM consent.
* Land may not be taken forcefully without GM consent.
* A standing army is appropriate as long as it does not become excessive. Self Defense Army, Airforce and Maritime Navy are all acceptable.
* Fences may only be built on your side of the line, the actual line it's self is neutral territory and only roads may be built connecting gates for the reason of trade.
* In the event of war Civilians are strictly off limits to combat. Some civilian death is acceptable but overall there must be surviving civilians at the end of the war for the loser to rebuild.
* Nukes are restricted, only GM may consent to nukes. GM may not own nukes unless there are other nukes in play for the purpose of regulation.
* Open water is free. The water around the immediate shore of another country is restricted. No military ships may enter another countries waters without GM or player consent.
* Massing troops or units at the border of another country that would be deemed excessive and not merely for the purpose of self defense is forbidden and will result in possible intervention depending on circumstances.
* Air space above another country is off limits unless given player or GM consent.
If you wanna play, post. We can play art of supremacy or vanilla depending on the people who sign up's preference. Ill make a game anytime from 2:00 - 10:00 PM EST today. We need atleast 3, preferably 4 people.