And then think of how much teamwork actually goes on at said map.
Stupid f12 key on laptop disables my wireless and I always forget to plug in Ethernet cable before playing so whenever I take a screenshot I get disconnected.
Another (large) picture. For sometime reason, my revolver always misses its shot. However, any other spy can back up and take me out with his L'etranger.
Bonus Heavy face (I just randomized the expression, :P):
Y'know what grinds my gears?
I don't know what anything goes for in TF2 anymore. Is there like a chart for tools and stuff that gets updated or something?
The TF2 Economy is like air.
Catching it is impossible.
Edit: I have no idea what I'm saying.
I'm just going to hold onto those paints anyway. Maybe a new hat will come out that will look awesome when panted, or some hat like Ze goggles will be made paintable.
Team spirit is one refined.
Black + white is two refined.
Just head over to tf2tp to check that stuff. When it comes to hats, lowballers all day erry day. But for some reason, offers are reasonable for paint and whatnot.
Btw, still not sure why black/white paint is still 2 refined. Kind of pricey for a color change
- Stupidkeysowner wants to trade with you
Me: hello sir
He: hi, can u show me ur hats, plz?
Me: sure, wait a minute
- Mr. Zannabluke poot TS Vintage Tyrolean, The Attendant, v. Glengarry Bonnet and v. Backbitter's Billycock
He: for 1 key, i want backbiter
Me: sorry, it's vintage: that means is worth like 2 keys
He: ooooook, guy u're realy annoing; 1 key for attendant?
Me: Attendant's price is like 1,5 key
He: nah lol 3 refined u can craft it, ask in chat
Me: hey guys, how much is worth the Attendant
Goodson: Zanna, 3 refined - maybe 4
*in trading window*
Me: Goodson: Zanna, 3 refined - maybe 4
He: ok ok, if u want so bad keeping ur attendant, i want tyrolean for 1 key
Me: sir, Tyrolean is TS painted, you have to add a refined to your offer
He: u can't understand, paint is optionabble
Me: and it counts as well
He: u can't understand, it's doesnt' count. i don't want it and so it doesn't coutn to me. i'll pay 1 key
Me: so if I want a Mining Light, and it's unusual, I'll pay 1 refined 'cause the ''Unusual'' status doesn't count to me?
He: kids these day wooooooooooooooooooooooo
*Trade has been cancelled*
Wow, key owners these day.
kids these days wooooooooooooooooooooooo
Ya know what I hate? When your dueling someone and they put a single bullet in you then some other guy kills you. He gets a whole point for it? They should make assists 1 point and kills 2 points or base points on damage done or whatever
Just a preview of the next thing I'm going to make
I hate the trading system. I say this every single time a system like it is created, "IT DOESN'T WORK BECAUSE EVERYONE IS A GREEDY BITCH."
It's not even a real economy, it's more a barter system since there's no real currency with any set value that everyone agrees on. When I walk to the store and I pull out a dollar everyone around me knows and agrees that this dollar bill is worth exactly one dollar, nothing more, nothing less. While I could negotiate the value of goods I want to buy, my dollar is still one dollar.
Hats have no set value, to some random guy it might be 2 refined metal, it could be 3 paints, it could be 9 refined, depending on what they're willing to pay for it.
SAIGNS, that is all
TF2 Trading Post is easily described by this
Bad admins who think they can decide the value of items
Unfunny troll trades when searching for someone who wants a gibus/other "low tier" hat
It takes a minimum of 2 hours when opening another page on the site
"SUPAR PRO TRADURRS"
Yet I still use it all the time.
- Rosebud is a sled.
- Turns out it's present day.
- The walrus was paul.
- I shot JR.
- In Jurassic Park the dinosaur eats everyone but an openly gay Jeff Goldbloom (it gets weird at the end, with him coming out).
- Soylent green is made of peeeeeople!!!!
- Bruce Willis is dead.
- Charlton Heston sees the Statue of Liberty, and realizes he was on Earth the whole time, but in the future.
- Rochester has a crazy wife living in the attic; Grace Poole is only her nurse.
- His mother died years ago, and he dresses up as her to commit the murders.
- The whole town comes to his aid, and gives him enough money to cover the missing deposit, and Clarence gets his wings.
- Jesus gets tacked up. But he gets over it.
- It's 2004 and they're living in a large nature reserve with a no-fly zone.
- Turns out Bruce Willis was an automobile decoration consisting of a raised horizontal metal surface all along.
- The chick has a dick.
- It was Ozmandius all along.
- She smothered her children with a pillow and then shot herself. It's really 1937, not 1917.
- It's all just been a horrible dream!
- NEO AND TRINITY BOTH FUCKING DIE
- Mr Glass blew up the train.
- Everybody lives happily ever after.
- Bob is her father - he's possessed.
- His soul is in the briefcase.
- Joey marries the duck
- Jesus gets tacked up. But he gets over it.
- And then Bob wakes up, and it was all a dream -- Vermont, the two Darrells, everything! -- and there's Suzanne Pleshette there to reassure him, and happily, it's 1973 all over again.
- Really, there can be only one, but they'll make sequels anyway.
- Col. Mustard in the Drawing Room with the Candlestick.
- Jesus tosses the Book of Life laptop in the water and Armageddon is averted.
- Michael has Fredo killed.
- After a struggle on the cliffs over the fiery pit, Gollum bites off the ring and the finger, and falls in, destroying it and saving the world.
- Of course, the punchline is that Klinger winds up staying in Korea after everyone else leaves, because he likes it there after all. I know, go figure.
- The narrator did it.
- After about 15 minutes or so trying different positions, the delivery boy climaxes rather messily, and then he puts his overalls back on and leaves her with her pizza. He does not ask for payment.
- The narrator is Tyler Durden.
- The President orders New York City to be nuked.
- The whole thing was dreamed up by an autistic boy as he played with a little plastic snow globe with a hospital in it.
- After the clock strikes midnight everything that takes place occurs in a "tangent" universe.
- And even after Number 6 escapes "The Village", he's still a Prisoner (and thirty years later, having grown hairless and toothless, gets a job as the dancing mascot for Six Flags).
- Kelly, Ozone, and Turbo save the community center.
- Screech wins against Horschack.
- They cross the streams, despite earlier advice suggesting that 'crossing the streams was Bad.
- The couple in the orange jersey LOVES their new living room, while the couple in the blue jersey think Hilde's color choice is all wrong, and they won't be able to live with their new bedroom, AT ALL.
- Buckaroo commandeers an alien lifeboat, lasers the fleeing Dr Lizardo and Red Lectroids, parachutes back to Earth and resurrects Penny with a statically-charged kiss.
- It looks like they're going to get away with it, but the bus skids and ends up teetering on the edge of a cliff, with the gold threatening to fall into the valley. Charlie says "I've got a great idea," but the credits start rolling and you never find out what it is.
- It was all just a big joke that Sean Penn played on Michael Douglas for his 40th birthday party.
- The whole everlasting gobstopper thing was just a test, and Slugworthy actually worked for Willy Wonka.
- Turns out the rope didn't break after all.
- After getting drunk and sleeping with Seymour, Enid takes the bus.
- The owl bites through to the tootsie roll center after three licks.
- Superfly ends up having to kick some ass.
NOTHING CAN HIT M-
Okay, that was just a lucky shot.
TIME TO ZIG-ZAG AND DOUBLE JU-
Ha! I circled around him!
Now I'll just exact revenge with my ba-
*Half-Second 2-feet-away headshot*
Fine, I'll just go the back way.
Hey! A Spy! I'm g-
Sorry if i got a few facts wrong, but still, remember when simply mentioning mac users would cause people to start burning witches at the steaks?
and now those people would give their whole backpack for earbuds.
funny how that works.