1. Post #1
    Hooray for an automotive forum! Now we can have a post your ride thread without it being immediately buried in fast threads.

Here's mine. Thought I would post it while I still own it... up for sale sadly. Its a 1955 Chevy with a 400ci V8, and a 1976 4x4 chassis.

Thumbs

Now show us what your proud of.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 11Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

2. Post #2
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    2,095 Posts
    My VR6 Jetta:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 5Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,033 Posts
    2000 Ford Explorer. Isn't that cool but I'm proud of it.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Ask Me About My VW Beetle Fetish
    March 2008
    9,993 Posts
    2000 Ford Explorer. Isn't that cool but I'm proud of it.

90% of trucks are cool :smug:

Edited:

shutup mike
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Norway Show Events Disagree Disagree x 6Agree Agree x 4 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    793 Posts
    Gots me a Civic.

and a CRX

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny x 4Dumb x 2Optimistic x 1Agree x 1Artistic x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    3,431 Posts
    Is that a Trueno in the background of the CRX?

8. Post #8
    October 2010
    11,491 Posts
    -snip-

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    793 Posts
    Is that a Trueno in the background of the CRX?
    Sadly enough it isn't, It is a 1987 Dodge Charger.

Like this one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10Informative Informative x 1Artistic Artistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    3,431 Posts
    Oh god that's ugly. I thought the rear end looked like, but the rear triangle/window thingy didn't match up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    2,692 Posts
    i've got a 1969 camaro and a 1995 mustang gt

heres the camaro:

doesn't look like that right now though, I tore it apart and i'm restoring it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner x 20Agree x 2Artistic x 1Friendly x 1Zing x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    793 Posts

I traded my coupe for this sweet hatch :) needs work though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

13. Post #13
    Dennab
    February 2006
    4,717 Posts
    Ford Bronco 1996.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    3,948 Posts

dear god, i hope that's not as horrible as it looks

which i find hard to believe
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    793 Posts
    dear god, i hope that's not as horrible as it looks

which i find hard to believe
    Its a VX which gets 47 mpg (~20 kml) which is awesome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

16. Post #16
    February 2005
    879 Posts
    I thought this was the cool rides thread. Not the "post your rides... again" thread. So far I think Hell Strikes Camaro is the only cool ride here. Doubt it will ever drive again though leol.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    October 2009
    5,115 Posts
    I thought this was the cool rides thread. Not the "post your rides... again" thread. So far I think Hell Strikes Camaro is the only cool ride here. Doubt it will ever drive again though leol.
    But everyone thinks they have to coolest car, so it has to be posted here.
    I think my dads Stock F-250 super duty is cool
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    2,095 Posts
    "Cool" is pretty vague and a matter of opinion. Not to mention by how the OP was worded I was under the assumption that this was the post your ride thread. At the time there wasn't such a thread in this section. There wasn't anything that stated the cars posted needed to be classics or vintage cars or anything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #19
    Ask Me About My VW Beetle Fetish
    March 2008
    9,993 Posts

Fix everything else than the body, nobody will steal it :buddy:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    2,692 Posts
    it'll be street-worthy and inspected/registered all that shit in 2 months.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,033 Posts
    But everyone thinks they have to coolest car, so it has to be posted here.
    I think my dads Stock F-250 super duty is cool
    Super Duty :gizz:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    February 2005
    879 Posts
    "Cool" is pretty vague and a matter of opinion. Not to mention by how the OP was worded I was under the assumption that this was the post your ride thread. At the time there wasn't such a thread in this section. There wasn't anything that stated the cars posted needed to be classics or vintage cars or anything.
    This thread in itself is pretty redundant considering we already have a user's rides section.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    July 2010
    16 Posts
    1985 vw gti
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 16Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    845 Posts
    My 2009 "Cop car" impala.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Artistic x 8Funny x 2Winner x 2Dumb x 2Friendly x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    7,982 Posts
    you should tint the windows to the legal limit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Funny Funny x 2 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    Oh god that's ugly. I thought the rear end looked like, but the rear triangle/window thingy didn't match up.
    That Charger is mine, actually.

Funny you think that was a Trueno, the brown car next to it was my '82 Corolla with a 3TC (1800 Toyota HEMI) with a straight header and some 7" wide M/T sportsters on the rear. It was a project car that I sold for way too cheap.

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    845 Posts
    you should tint the windows to the legal limit
    Me?

They are tinted, just all the new pix haven't been at the right angle to see it most of the time.

28. Post #28
    October 2009
    5,115 Posts
    Super Duty :gizz:
    dat turbo :q:

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    7,982 Posts
    they don't really look that tinted, even that one angle

are you guys not allowed to tint your windows too dark in canada?

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    My old '82 Corolla when my friend was driving it (Those fog lights were stupid).

My '88 Colt/Lancer before I repainted the grill after fixing it. It's really dirty in this picture, and I've got different wheels on it now. It's awaiting a 4G54 swap... Once I can find one.

And I guess I'm the only guy in America who, at one point, owned a "Richard Hammond edition" Hyundai S Coupe:

Anyone who remembers that episode?

31. Post #31
    July 2010
    16 Posts
    lol my friend has an '82 corolla

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    845 Posts
    they don't really look that tinted, even that one angle

are you guys not allowed to tint your windows too dark in canada?
    35% (or 40% I can't remember) on the back windows, and only 50% on the front windows. I wanted 35% up front and 20% on back, but shops wanted double $ to go illegal :( ... Probably for the best, the VIU (Vehicle inspection unit) targets Anything that looks Modified (Like having aftermarket wheels and headlights such as mine) every fucking sunday.

33. Post #33
    April 2007
    85 Posts
    snap

34. Post #34

December 2010
    1 Posts
    1337_f00, what is that car?

35. Post #35
    July 2010
    16 Posts
    1337_f00, what is that car?
    its a nissan 300zx

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    2,504 Posts
    I like 300ZXs, my dad had that same model.

37. Post #37
    April 2007
    85 Posts
    87 300zx

38. Post #38
    All Plans Are Plan B
    September 2010
    2,541 Posts
    03 BMW 330Ci

Love it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 6Optimistic Optimistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    July 2010
    16 Posts
    03 BMW 330Ci

Love it.
    lucky wish i had a car like that how old are you and are you rich?

40. Post #40
    All Plans Are Plan B
    September 2010
    2,541 Posts
    I'm 25. A little older than most people on here. I'm not rich by any means. I'm still finishing up graduate school. I just know how to save my money and go without certain things.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)