Oh Hi, welcome to my thread about floor naps
Every once in a while, we need to take a breather and relax ourselves in order to deal with the outside world. Napping ON THE FLOOR can help refresh and refocus the mind in order to be more productive. Trust me, floor naps are best naps, and I'm here to tell you about the floor naps. So unless you live in a all hardwood house, there is no excuse.
Floor naps are great, really! whats not to like about floor naps, floor naps, floor naps, floor naps...
The Real OP:
Me and dragon were steam chatting and i'm pulling a late night, this dude is like,
"uhm woke up from the floor dunno how I got there but wow it was great"
I'm like "dergon dont u got a big bed for ur dergonness"
"nope, floor naps own"
"uhm really cus u know it's great when you're wrecked from a party and all but regularly???"
"stfu and make me a thread about it"
Get a load of this chill dude, he's away from the hardwood. Fucking Pro. (heh hardwood, rrerr)
Yeah really just lay on your floor and take a good nap, you wont regret it!
Hey man after all this talk I'm feeling a good floor nap coming on me, so I wrote some quick facts
1. Your back will thank you. If you sleep on the floor your back will really just thank you, straight up dude, it thanks me every time and serves me breakfast.
2. It will make you cooler. Heat rises in the summer, so sleeping on the floor will make you cooler than all fuck. Even in the winter this would enable you to sleep better, by allowing you to snuggle down in blankets without worrying about overheating and being uncool!
3. It will be healthier. Futons are for PUSSIES they're light and portable enough you can take them outside and air them in the sunshine on occasion. This will not only freshen your PUSSY WHIPPED futon, but help in eliminating any critters like bedbugs that may be nesting within. Try doing that with a regular mattress! (don't)
4. You won't have to beg or hire some dude to help you move your sicknasty love bed. Think! FLOORS DON'T MOVE STUPID. Compare that with the average mattress/box spring set that takes two people to move and a truck, trailer or large van to transport.
5. You will BANK CASH$. It costs less to invest in a GOOD DAMN FLOOR than it does to purchase a bed, mattress and box springs. If you are on a budget, this may enable you to afford a higher bla bla bla
6. It is better on the environment. YES I WILL TYPE ABOUT GREEN MARKETING STRATEGIES TO MAKE YOU REGRET LEAVING THE BATHROOM LIGHT AT NIGHT OR TAKING THE LONGER ROUTE TO WORK.
Post here so I can shout slogans and product advertisements at you
I hope you have been educated today on this
dergon approved education