1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    1,116 Posts
    The official Minecraft merchandise store opened earlier and even though people posted it in the chat thread some people don't want to go through loads of pages just to find this out.

[release]Enter PORKCHOPZ as a promo code and get a $5/5/€5 discount on never before seen Minecraft swag!

Shirts
    [/release]

[release]Shirts

Collectibles
    [/release]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Winner Winner x 11Optimistic Optimistic x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    3,644 Posts
    Heh, the diamond shirt is pretty clever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 30 (list)

3. Post #3
    May 2010
    913 Posts
    I almost never buy video game merchandise but a Minecraft t-shirt sounds awfully tempting.

Edited:
    Why not a diamond pickaxe though?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    1,192 Posts
    Now we just need a hat with the diamond helmet recipe on it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    May 2009
    138 Posts
    I almost never buy video game merchandise but a Minecraft t-shirt sounds awfully tempting.

Edited:
    Why not a diamond pickaxe though?
    lots of blue sharpie
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Zing Zing x 3 (list)

6. Post #6
    The Amazing
    April 2009
    4,893 Posts
    Buying an I Pork Minecraft shirt.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    21,639 Posts
    For the J!NX store, what makes the premium tees different?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    provides mlp plot free of charge
    February 2011
    17,360 Posts
    I tried to buy one shirt from J!NX some time ago, and they didn't ship it to Brazil.
    For the hell of it I asked one of the dudes there:

"hahahahahahhahahaha"
    "What?"
    "lol brazil why should we even bother"

:sigh:

I wouldn't buy anything there, even if I could.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Brazil Show Events Friendly Friendly x 21Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    17,849 Posts
    Three Creeper Moon and Pickaxe. Must have.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

10. Post #10
    March 2011
    747 Posts
    I tried to buy one shirt from J!NX some time ago, and they didn't ship it to Brazil.

"hahahahahahhahahaha"
    "What?"

Brazilians probably don't even have enough money to buy a t-shirt from there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 27Funny Funny x 5 (list)

11. Post #11
    Financial Expert
    July 2008
    2,144 Posts
    Just ordered one of those "Creeper Inside" shirts. :buddy:

12. Post #12
    May 2010
    913 Posts
    For the J!NX store, what makes the premium tees different?
    The material looks to be a little bit softer and not as stark in color. The collar looks nicer. It looks like it also hugs your body a bit nicer. Overall it's a better deal for the extra $2.

The look of the regular version reminds me of a "comical saying" shirt you'd find off the shelf at Walmart where the shape of the torso of the shirt is too square and provides too much excess shirtness. No hug to your body unless you ordered a size way too small.

13. Post #13
    Financial Expert
    July 2008
    2,144 Posts
    Just the word "Premium" is worth $2 to me. :smug:

14. Post #14
    October 2009
    12,667 Posts
    Totally getting that pick + a couple shirts. These are great.

Edited:

Oh god. The estimated date they get more picks is 7/2. Oh well I can wait.

15. Post #15
    January 2010
    3,533 Posts
    One more block is the best for me.

16. Post #16
    July 2009
    961 Posts
    I like the wall stickers. Now I can make a house made of wood IN REAL LIFE!
    Oh wait...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    December 2009
    1,394 Posts
    I hate this merchandise.

No, I think it's nice and they look awesome and everything but uh, it got me killed TWICE when I was tabbed out looking at the Merch.

"OOOOH SHIRTS !"
    *sSsSsSSsS BOOM*
    "Fuck I better go somewhere a bit saf- OO I LIKE THE ONE WITH DIAMONDS, THATS CLEVER!"
    *SSsSsSssSsSs BOOM*

18. Post #18
    Apple extraordinaire~ ♥
    November 2005
    15,869 Posts

"hahahahahahhahahaha"
    "What?"

I wouldn't bother, the quality of their stuff is shit, they over hype it so much and the staff at J!NX are J!RKS.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1Zing Zing x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    808 Posts
    I have this shirt.

It looks cool but the material it's made out is junk.
    Scratchy and gets lint on it all the time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Informative Informative x 5 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member

October 2008
    3,838 Posts
    Wow... Guys, if you buy one of these, please DON'T wear them in public, okay?

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    10,842 Posts
    I want the nine circles of minecraft as a background. Too bad I cant find anything but low res junk. Anyone kind enough to scan one they own in?

22. Post #22
    Diamond Member
    January 2009
    8,096 Posts
    I have this one

I think if they make more stuff like the pickaxe, diamond versions should cost more money. Maybe $10 more.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 6 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    9,338 Posts
    I think if they make more stuff like the pickaxe, diamond versions should cost more money. Maybe $10 more.
    Only if it was made out of metal, I won't pay 20$ for a foam diamond pickaxe
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Egypt Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

24. Post #24
    Diamond Member
    January 2009
    8,096 Posts
    Only if it was made out of metal, I won't pay 20$ for a foam diamond pickaxe
    whenever it's minecraft related everybody always picks the diamond stuff. It should only be more expensive for the same reason special editions are more expensive. Are you really telling me that a booklet of concept art and a shiny game case are worth an extra $15 for a video game?

wood/iron/stone would be normal price, but diamond is the rare version. Maybe the money goes towards a charity or something.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    4,778 Posts
    It's true! I do bacon Minecraft! :buddy:

26. Post #26
    June 2009
    4,053 Posts
    I have the creeper shirt from think geek. Its pretty awesome, think I might get that pickaxe though...

27. Post #27
    Apple extraordinaire~ ♥
    November 2005
    15,869 Posts
    whenever it's minecraft related everybody always picks the diamond stuff. It should only be more expensive for the same reason special editions are more expensive. Are you really telling me that a booklet of concept art and a shiny game case are worth an extra $15 for a video game?

wood/iron/stone would be normal price, but diamond is the rare version. Maybe the money goes towards a charity or something.
    I must be the odd one, I only stack up on gold because it functions quicker.
    I only ever have one diamond pickaxe while I'll have 12 gold, removes stone quicker, same with shovels with dirt, sand and gravel.

28. Post #28
    ~gay boi~
    July 2010
    14,188 Posts
    Is there a MC wolf version of the famous 3 wolf t-shirt?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply France Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

29. Post #29
    November 2007
    1,161 Posts
    I dont know for you guys but I hate think Geek, they always sell their stuff way too expensive.

30. Post #30
    Diamond Member
    January 2009
    8,096 Posts
    I must be the odd one, I only stack up on gold because it functions quicker.
    I only ever have one diamond pickaxe while I'll have 12 gold, removes stone quicker, same with shovels with dirt, sand and gravel.
    I meant with IRL items. Nobody makes a papercraft wood sword.

31. Post #31
    LA Face and British Booty
    January 2011
    4,701 Posts
    Gonna buy the powered by Redstone shirt for my birthday, methinks. Probably the magnet sheet too, for the back of my desk, which is magnetic.

32. Post #32
    IT WAS ONLY $1 SO WHY NOT BUY A TITLE?
    March 2007
    3,102 Posts
    I like how for the creeper shirt, the only size sold-out is XXXL.

Anyways, Dissappointed that the Minecraft Pick is sold out until the end of JUNE. Jesus.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

33. Post #33
    Financial Expert
    July 2008
    2,144 Posts
    People who wouldn't wear these in public are insecure and shameful of their personality. Besides, Minecraft is awesome!

It's not like a WoW shirt or anything, though some people do wear those. That, I object to.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    March 2007
    3,102 Posts
    People who wouldn't wear these in public are insecure and shameful of their personality. Besides, Minecraft is awesome!

It's not like a WoW shirt or anything, though some people do wear those. That, I object to.
    Why? World of Warcraft is a game like any other. There's no reason to be an elitist jerk about it. I'm no fan of WoW either but if someone wears a WoW shirt, w/e. Maybe they'll run into another person who plays and strike up a conversation.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

35. Post #35
    November 2010
    1,642 Posts

Met me girlfriend wearing a creeper shirt to school. (Thinkgeek one)

I'm not even joking
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    4,836 Posts
    Met me girlfriend wearing a creeper shirt to school. (Thinkgeek one)

I'm not even joking
    Well she needed gunpowder so she hit on you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Slovenia Show Events Zing Zing x 3 (list)

37. Post #37
    March 2007
    3,102 Posts
    Well she needed gunpowder so she hit on you
    1. Flirt
    2. Take materials
    3. Run
    4. ???
    5. Profit!

Or she's a creeper in disguise.   

:iiam:

38. Post #38
    February 2010
    5,893 Posts

This is the cooler version of

Ordering now!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    615 Posts
    Im gonna see if I can get the diamond shirt. It's pretty awesome.

40. Post #40
    July 2007
    256 Posts
    Haha, I bought two of the Three Creeper Moon t-shirts. One for me and one for my cousin who plays Minecraft :p
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)