1. Post #1
    Oh no, what have I done!
    Dennab
    November 2007
    22,049 Posts

Yeah, so.. This is my server. I have no idea how to maintain it. If you do, please PM me and I'll let you on the server page.. file.. thing. Yeah, it's also brohosted.

Features

-100% vanilla
    -Bukkit Essentials
    -No anti-grief plugins
    -PVP coming soon
    -Stealing allowed if within reason.

How do I get on?

PM me with your minecraft name and I will give you the IP.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    wow ok
    December 2007
    16,449 Posts
    No whitelist but they need to PM you for the IP?

That's sort of... odd.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Oh no, what have I done!
    Dennab
    November 2007
    22,049 Posts
    Yeah, I can't figure whitelisting out :saddowns:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    7,234 Posts
    Yeah, I can't figure whitelisting out :saddowns:
    There's a txt file called white-list.txt in the server folder. Put the username of the person you want to whitelist there. Done.

5. Post #5
    February 2006
    103 Posts
    why do you even need whitelist for a server like this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    7,685 Posts
    why do you even need whitelist for a server like this?
    It allows small groups of people to enjoy themselves without some random ass-hat hopping on and wrecking everything. Even then a white-list is no guarantee, my server has a white-list and has been minorly griefed a time or two.

Anyhoo, Milk gave me admin access to see if I could fix shit. I got the whitelist working and made some tweaks, so lemme know if it still crashes constantly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)