1. Post #1
    Respected Member
    January 2005
    759 Posts

Official website: http://ssnat.com/

WHAT IS SCHOOL SHOOTER?

School Shooter: North American Tour 2012 is an upcoming Source modification, developed by Checkerboarded Studios in association with METOKUR.

You play as a disgruntled student fed up with something or other (We’re not exactly sure), who after researching multiple school shooting martyrs, decides to become the best school shooter ever. You must arm yourself with the same weapons as a previous school shooter, including Eric Harris’ TEC-9, Dylan Klebold’s sawn-off shotgun, Seung-Hui Cho’s akimbo pistols, and Nevada-Tan’s… Box cutter? The possibilities are endless! You are free to do whatever you want (So long as it involves shooting people in a school).

We are a small team of people who are absolutely dedicated to bringing you – the player – the best school shooting experience an angsty little shit as yourself could ever experience. Because of that, we have included contributions from various Half-Life 2 modders such as [NAME REDACTED] of [COMPANY REDACTED], as well as [NAME REDACTED]. We would also like to mention how much [NAME REDACTED] has helped us with various things such as [INFORMATION FORTHCOMING].

WHAT COOL THINGS ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE IN THIS MOD?
    [list][*]6 amazingly realistic maps with cool features such as high dynamic range, and scores of students for you to shoot at while they run away.[*]A point system that tracks every horrible and vengeful murder that you commit. Bonuses for things such as headshots, the difficulty level thatyou play on, what your health is, and how cool you are in real life.[*]A weapon loadout system that derives from 4 real life spree killers.[*]A round timer system that allocates 5 minutes for you to try and perfect the art of spree killing. Mutations that build on this core system will be included, such as a survival gamemode[*]Music that sounds a lot like the music specific school shooters (Their names rhyme with Shmylan and Shmeric) were thought to be influenced by.[*]Developer commentary (NOTE: Developers actual voices will be masked in order to protect them from potential backlash).[*]At the end of each level, you’ll be able to commit suicide! You’ll be treated to a fine first person animation of you using your selected weapon to take your own life after spouting a hilarious one liner.[/list]
    WHEN WILL SCHOOL SHOOTER BE RELEASED?

Does it look like I fucking know? Right now we’re hard at work trying to create the most realistic student slaughtering modification ever made, which takes some time, so keep on checking our site every couple of minutes to see if it’s released.

WHAT WILL I NEED IN ORDER TO PLAY, AND IS IT REALLY FREE?

School Shooter will require, at least a game that comes with the Source SDK Base, and we’re hoping to have as much custom content to not require anything else besides that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Winner x 112Dumb x 23Funny x 17Artistic x 2Informative x 1Late x 1Useful x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND LIKE ME
    August 2006
    10,017 Posts
    Oh. It's this again
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 19Funny Funny x 2 (list)

3. Post #3
    Dennab
    March 2008
    734 Posts
    Oh boy! This is going to be good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 14Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    Wasn't this dropped because Jack Thompson or someone else was making a hissy fit against Valve?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Portugal Show Events Disagree Disagree x 19Agree Agree x 2 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    4,849 Posts
    Wasn't this dropped because Jack Thompson or someone else was making a hissy fit against Valve?
    It was only taken down on moddb.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Respected Member
    January 2005
    759 Posts
    yes it was dropped that's why the creator is making a thread about it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Funny x 67Informative x 2Dumb x 1Agree x 1Winner x 1Zing x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    5,418 Posts
    No. And Jack Thompson is a rambling retard (stating the obvious, but he pisses me off).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    4,147 Posts
    Will the models be based off of students actually killed in some school shootings?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 65Winner Winner x 6Friendly Friendly x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    4,584 Posts
    Can we customize some of the students to look like people we hate?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 67Funny Funny x 36Winner Winner x 3Useful Useful x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    5,410 Posts
    Pawnstick how much hate mail did you get after this made the press rounds
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 14 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    8,009 Posts
    Aw, the download button wont work. I want it now, oh well.

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    yes it was dropped that's why the creator is making a thread about it
    :colbert:
    Piracy is illegal, yet it still exists right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Portugal Show Events Dumb Dumb x 35Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    I am no one's bitch now! AHAHA!
    October 2008
    4,101 Posts
    oh this game again. when do you expect to release a demo?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Oh no, what have I done!
    November 2007
    21,574 Posts
    I felt really angry at people at school, but I couldn't take out my anger playing School Shooter 2012 because it was taken off of ModDB. Thanks for putting it back up!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 16 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    14,620 Posts
    and now we wait for the soccer moms to make a big deal about this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Late Late x 3 (list)

16. Post #16
    Abused by Girlfriend
    January 2010
    19,315 Posts
    this is going to be better than JFK reloaded
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    11,945 Posts
    Jack Thompson Shooter: North American Tour 2012
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 35Winner Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    August 2010
    932 Posts
    Make Jack(ass) Thompson the final boss.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #19
    October 2010
    11,781 Posts
    I can't wait for this, they may be trolling but they're trolls with a point.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Late Late x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    August 2010
    213 Posts
    jack Thompson should be a playable character, and he should have godly vaporization powers and spout Duke-Nukem-style one liners.

"Where's your god now?"
    "I hate being right all the time."
    "I am the ultimate murder simulator."
    "It's time to kick ass and play video games...and I'm all out of video games."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 22Funny Funny x 15 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2009
    7,354 Posts
    needs columbine map and co-operative slaughtering
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 29Agree Agree x 8 (list)

22. Post #22
    December 2008
    363 Posts
    Change models to teachers from <school name here>.

Revenge motherfuckers :pcgaming:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    I regularly throw pity parties.
    August 2010
    12,233 Posts
    "It's time to kick ass and play video games...and I'm all out of video games."
    It's time to kick ass and perform unneeded litigation concerning topics nobody really understands but attempt to control... and I'm all out of unneeded litigation concerning topics nobody really understands but attempt to control.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 18 (list)

24. Post #24
    July 2009
    2,629 Posts
    Can I put this in the troll mod database?
    Yes - Agree button
    No - Disagree button
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 98Disagree Disagree x 9Late Late x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    576 Posts
    Why would you when it isn't a troll mod :|?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Denmark Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    I am no one's bitch now! AHAHA!
    October 2008
    4,101 Posts
    Yes - Agree button
    No - Disagree button
    but it's not a troll mod...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 15Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    August 2010
    213 Posts
    Yes - Agree button
    No - Disagree button
    Link me to troll mod database, please...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    Dennab
    March 2010
    1,625 Posts
    Looks fun, should be able to vent some aggresion on this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    December 2009
    304 Posts
    So Nevada-tan's boxcutter is probably going to be the best thing since sliced bread... or boxes. Anyways, glad to see that this mod's still going. It'll be great for releasing pressure.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    NATURALLY WIRED TO HAVE SEX WITH KIDS
    June 2007
    8,713 Posts
    I can't wait to play this. The mailbag on your site is great.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

31. Post #31
    Respected Member
    January 2005
    759 Posts
    Pawnstick how much hate mail did you get after this made the press rounds
    I've gotten like 80 emails from people at virgina tech
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Funny Funny x 43Winner Winner x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    5,922 Posts
    I've gotten like 80 emails from people at virgina tech
    Well, you've certainly gotten a lot of publicity for this. Now, I'm curious, do you get extra points for fighting police if/when they show up to arrest you?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10Agree Agree x 2 (list)

33. Post #33
    Oh no, what have I done!
    November 2007
    21,574 Posts
    Will the sequel "Bitchy Soccer Mom Emails Everyone Thinking They Can Change People's Minds: Source" be released soon?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9Zing Zing x 2Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    March 2010
    2,900 Posts
    I thought this was canceled.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    A cardboard cut-out of a man.
    March 2007
    13,603 Posts
    After X amount of time the swat team should storm the school.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 25Useful Useful x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    2,291 Posts
    Wow.

Douchebag.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 19Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    July 2009
    1,617 Posts
    After X amount of time the swat team should storm the school.
    and kill everybody in the school.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Hong Kong Show Events Funny Funny x 37Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 2 (list)

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    1,302 Posts
    The mailbag on the site is good for a laugh. They don't realize this is just a game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

39. Post #39
    August 2009
    406 Posts
    I just thought you should know that there is a facebook group that is trying to get you to not make this: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=161880420538451
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 15Winner Winner x 2 (list)

40. Post #40
    July 2010
    3,422 Posts
    and now we wait for the soccer moms to make a big deal about this
    Already happened.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)