The following is ripped from here, and is therefore not something I take credit for.
BY COMING HERE YOU ARE ACCEPTING THAT YOU WILL GET:
-Constructive Criticism that you probably wont listen to anyways, but should if you know what's good for you.
-Better Ideas from other people that you probably don't want to admit are better.
-Most likely flamed by BlueSaint at some point for calling something the wrong name or something. ( Clip =/= Magazine )
-The website you are shopping at is probably shitty. (see below for good sites)
Good websites you should shop from:
- Based in the US of A, fantastic costumer service, and great obscure camos.
- Based in asia, has some cheap offbeat camo.
- You'd never guess what they sell. Great selection, good service by phone.
- Have a browse, they have great service and a large selection of useful bits and bobs.
- This site is the place to get gear for your airsoft needs. They also have a small selection of guns but this site is dedicated to gear.
- American site primarily for buying combats.
- Good customer support, based in Russia.
- US based, Russian gear.
- Soviet/modern gear.
- Reasonable pricing (for the UK anyway), good service.
- Complete rip-off, although they get good deals on Pyros.
- Easy to navigate and has some of the best guns in stock.
- I'm joking, seriously. Do not buy from here.
- AirsoftGI is basically the god of Airsoft stores. There are almost no complaints from them but apparently there Returns need some work.
- Not reliable on shipping dates, but they have a large selection.
Hong Kong/China Dealers
- Okay prices, Seem to have to get quotes on the price before you actually buy.
- Brilliant service, postage is steep unless you buy in bulk, in which case it's the cheapest site around.
- Another Chinese retailer, good prices, some rare pieces.
- Brilliant prices, good service and delivery. The horror stories are from people who didn't read the on-screen instructions when buying.
- Good prices, expensive chinese shipping, shipping is shorter than some other chinese sites, but still takes a while.
VelocityArms.ca - No opinion, Seems to carry a LOT of things, almost looks like a canadian AGI.
CapitalAirsoft.ca - No opinion, A hodgepodge of high-range and low range AEGs, doesn't have many in stock at a time.
BuyAirsoft.ca - No opinion, Hard to navigate, OK selection.
Mach1Airsoft.com - No opinion, A hodgepodge of high to mid-range AEGs, terrible site design and not many parts to buy.
READ THIS IF YOU ARE FROM THE UK AND WANT TO START AIRSOFTING, THERE ARE LAWS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT!
Some good websites to purchase Two-Tone weapons from are:
- will spray paint any weapon two tone for FREE
- has a selection of specially made two tone weapons
- same as above and apparently two tone any weapon other than GBB for 20 quid
- has a wide selection of Two-Tone weapons and various other bits and bobs
- has a small selection of non-UKARA (another term for Two-Tone) which apparently will also two tone any weapon for 15 quid if asked by email
WANT TO KNOW WHAT BARREL LENGTH YOUR GUN IS? CLICK DIS LINK RIGHT HERE
GOING TO CQB FOR YOUR FIRST TIME? WANT SOME TIPS? CLICK HERE
HOW LONG DO I CHARGE MY BATTERY? ASK NO MORE!
And here's a more in-depth post about batteries
and ender gets his Christmas wish! (kinda)
(Thanks to MC Mackers for the UK Info)
(Thanks Marine1st for the original website listing.)
(Thanks to xXEnder007Xx for the post about batteries and for being overly helpful)
(Thanks to StupidEye for the CQB tips)