1. Post #1
    dai
    "arte"
    February 2006
    26,706 Posts
    "That guy". you know who I'm talking about, the person you met out in town because he had a camera and you talked for five minutes and exchanged cards. He's on your facebook, and won't shut up about the $1300 lens he just picked up and how awesome it's going to make his pictures.

Then he posts a picture with the pop-up flash from the camera and a shadow across the image from the lens hood.

"That guy" gloats, flashes around gear, calls themselves a professional and can't even tell you the brand of camera they're holding. They post on facebook about the latest piece of equipment they just found, then buy it a half hour later because it is obviously the best and makes them better, like beheading a highlander or something.

Sure, everyone has their "I wish" dreams of nice equipment, and yes it does give you the ability to produce much better imagery (depending), but I'm talking about the almost stereotypical "More money = better pictures" people who churn out point and click pictures whilst acting like total snobs about how good they are.

Do not use real names, give out links or personal information, etc. Make up a name if you have to. If you wish to show off a picture, re-host it so it doesn't link back to facebook or flickr or whatever.
    [release][h2]"SC", the blind-buying gear-lover[/h2]

Look what I found
    Look what I bought
    How do I work this
    I'm buying something else[/release]

I've known him for half a year now, always see him at anime conventions (the only thing he focuses on). He used to work for a coalition of photographers who work together for convention shoots (not sharing the name, I know they ruthlessly google themselves). I almost worked for them too, until I realized they were a pyramid scheme and all the money trickled upwards.

The thing is, when I met him he was relatively humble with his photo work and produced rather good shots with his setup. He had a Nikon D40, a tamron lens with a wide zoom (somewhere like 24-70) and an SB-600 flash remotely tied to it with some Nikon IR wireless trigger, and a gary fong sphere on top. (not a fan of fong myself). That's all he worked with, as of the end of last year.

Come early this year though, he starts posting on facebook about wanting to upgrade. Made sense, the 40 was a little outdated. I asked about what he was looking at, and he immediately jumped to wanting a Canon 5D MkII, but then bitched about it being too expensive. I of course suggested maybe upgrading to a Nikon of some sort, since then he can keep his existing glass and his flash instead of having to buy a whole new everything.

nahhhh, he just went and bought a Canon 7D and a 580exII with minimal research about it, then spent some time complaining about his credit card. After his first convention with the new setup, he posted about not knowing how to work any of it and he just went to shooting with his Nikon setup for the rest of the con.

FUCK

Later on (after he finally figured out what he was doing), I asked what he did with his old stuff since I was interested in his tamron, but he refused to sell for anything less than the 'new' price of the items. Yeah, no.

Since then, he'll post up a facebook status pretty much weekly saying things like "I'm thinking of getting this. Boy the guys at work are gonna be jealous when I show up with this lolol" followed by a link to some $750 alienbees kit, a huge-ass lens, a gigantic backdrop, etc.

a fine selection of the past week alone:

followed by a continuation: "not sure even manual will save me.... cause like... it feels like my camera is stuck at 1/1 no matter what... >< even when I have to go HSS at 1/8000 f/2.8 ISO 100.... I get white outs... ><"
    "damn I gotta drop my DOF to get atleast a decent exposure.. ><"

followed by: "forget who got the "better" camera... it all runs down on the shooter and their knowledge of their weapon, and environment..."

(I ran into him when he was on his way to this photo battle. I opted instead to play a game of twister that had been randomly set up in the middle of the hotel lobby because I'm freaky flexible and cheat like a motherfucker at it.)

I can just keep going, but my brain is hurting. Every time I try to talk any sense into him or correct something he states (like commenting about the 1/8000 sync speed since the 7D should only hit 250 before capping) he'll act either like a deer in headlights or like I just insulted his mother.

[release][h2]"E" is for Eughh[/h2]
    [no picture]
    She's the premiere photographer for the company SC used to work for, and is blown extremely out of proportion (and people buy it)[/release]

In fact, she's SO 'premiere' that she's the only one of 40-ish photographers the company employs that is advertised. Her work is ALL of their presented portfolio, she's named time and time again but rarely is available for hire. She makes roughly $1500 a weekend at her rates, but she's mediocre.

She held a panel at the same convention I met SC, aptly named "How to succeed at Convention Photography". She spent the entire time talking about how honored and privileged she is, how good her work is "Now that [she] bought a 'professional' camera" (at which point she holds up her Canon 50D, which she still could only call "a professional canon" when I asked her in person two weekends ago), and talked for the majority of the time about how she's allowed to use back areas at conventions because she sweet-talks security into letting her get away with snooping around access halls for photo shoots, how security all knows her and will rope off major areas so she can get photos, and again, just how good her work is.

Let's lay this down: She has her good work. However, 90% of what she puts out is just bland, and she has to photoshop the hell out of it to get it to look good. She's uninspired when it comes to location shoots, just tells people to "do whatever". Friend of mine and her group paid $40/person for an hour shoot and they spent half of it taking pictures sitting at a bar because that's... in character kind of. 90% of the shots presented in the gallery are unedited, one or two will be cropped and de-noised because she usually works at ridiculous ISOs if she doesn't use her flashes, which is usually her preferred thing.

[release][h2]"JW", Gear-lover v2: Rub in your face edition[/h2]

HEY YOU'RE A PHOTOGRAPHER RIGHT? I JUST BOUGHT THIS AND THIS AND-[/release]

Again, part of the convention crowd. Go figure. Better yet, he is SC's replacement in the photo company group thing, and even SC made fun of the fact they hired him.

This guy has a Nikon D2x and a ton of serious glass. I know he has a ton of the glass because, after finding out I have a camera, he always made a point of talking to me on facebook to say "DUDE I just maxed out my credit card, bought three lenses for like $1700 today lol".

Unfortunately, somehow, the only pictures I ever see from him look like they were taken on an old point-and-click with a pop-up flash, not to mention usually way underexposed.

From what I hear, he ran off with one of my photographer friends' 50mm 1.8 at the last convention we were at, I should check if he ever got that back.

[release][h2]Small Incidents[/h2]
    THAT GUY[/release]

• At a parade, saw a guy with a huge lens. Canon L glass, with the tan plastic. I walk up and ask him "What are you shooting with?" and his only response is "um, Canon." I ask what model it is and he holds it up, looks at the front of the body, and says "No, yeah, it's a Canon". I nodded, smiled, and continued on. Looked back and this foot-long lens was fixated on his kid who was sitting in a wagon his wife was pulling. Saw him an hour later, still pointed at the kid in the wagon.

• At a convention (durf) I was hired as a second-shooter for official press. They said they paid a real press guy to come and shoot the con, but I could at least get a free badge for the weekend if I shoot press as well. Finally ran into the guy on saturday, he looked bored. I talked to him, he said "I figured I'd show up for an hour or so and get my pictures done.". We talked for a bit, he talked down at me and bragged about his D700 and the $300 flash bracket he was using. "It works for me... I guess." He walked off and tripped up a group of kids dancing in the hallway that he didn't see (or just didn't care to walk around).

SO, who else knows "that guy"?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 16Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

2. Post #2
    Facepunch iSeries!
    November 2007
    4,363 Posts
    I am "that guy" probably. Except I have no money.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 12Dumb Dumb x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    dai
    "arte"
    February 2006
    26,706 Posts
    I am "that guy" probably. Except I have no money.
    you constantly bring good shots to the table and clearly don't gloat about how awesome you or your equipment is. In fact, I can't think of anyone who's a regular of the photo section who I'd see as 'that guy'. As soon as you start mouthing off in the creative photo thread with "I'd be better than everybody here if I bought X, Y, and Z because they're expensive and the best" every other day I'd be worried. It's good to want better equipment, to know it will help improve, and to plan ahead, but 'that guy' usually takes it to the level of being delusional.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 18Agree Agree x 2 (list)

4. Post #4
    RESIDENT ASBESTOS OBSESSIVE
    July 2008
    5,507 Posts
    you constantly bring good shots to the table and clearly don't gloat about how awesome you or your equipment is. In fact, I can't think of anyone who's a regular of the photo section who I'd see as 'that guy'.
    I could name one or two
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Glod Member
    July 2010
    4,460 Posts
    I could name one or two
    Incoming drama, here we go.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Funny Funny x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    dai
    "arte"
    February 2006
    26,706 Posts
    keep it outside the forum, guys. If 'that guy' is obvious in here, chances are everyone else knows about it already anyways. We've all got our "Man if I had that new lens I'd be set, but I don't have the money" kind of talk, sure, but nothing 'that guy' worthy I don't think.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

7. Post #7
    hyper-articulate
    October 2007
    12,676 Posts
    I know a "that guy", he's a flatmate of a friend, and when he realized I like taking photos in my free time, he would suddenly brag about how he is "obviously" more knowledgeable and better at photography than me, without either of us seeing seeing each others photos.

One day we were talking about sensor pixel shapes and how they affect the final image, when he just flat out said "it doesn't matter, I almost definitely know way more about photography than you do", and cut the conversation dead.

He's a nice guy, he just takes a lot of pictures with great glass, and expects them to be worshiped for the fact they were taken with a 400mm f/2.8, 14-24mm f/2.8, etc, nevermind the fact they're often SOOC and look much like something taken with a bridge camera. He doesn't bother with good framing, the photos look very newspaper journalistic, just an image of something vaguely interesting taken through four grand of silicon and metal.

8. Post #8
    Hi Jo
    February 2009
    22,914 Posts
    I don't think I'm necessarily that guy, but I know there are very annoying things I do that I'm sure more experienced photographers would hate.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

9. Post #9

May 2006
    9,041 Posts
    I'm definitely that guy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

10. Post #10
    Facepunch iSeries!
    November 2007
    4,363 Posts
    I'm definitely that guy.
    Yep.

/kidding <3

11. Post #11
    Facepunch Babysitter
    July 2009
    12,428 Posts
    I'm not a gear head and I'm overly critical of myself, however I do fit this criteria.

posts a picture with the pop-up flash from the camera and a shadow across the image from the lens hood.
    sometimes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

12. Post #12
    Hi Jo
    February 2009
    22,914 Posts
    It's fine to take pictures like that as long as you don't think they are works of art.

13. Post #13
    dai
    "arte"
    February 2006
    26,706 Posts
    *another quick definition, there's also "that girl", the teenager whose parents just bought them a canon rebel and immediately they have twelve albums labeled ~*ART*~ on facebook full of selective coloring and ten thousand duck-faces.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 59Agree Agree x 12Winner Winner x 2 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    410 Posts
    I'm probably kind of like "that guy", in that I think that maybe if I get that one more bit of equipment, I won't be as terrible as a photographer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Hi Jo
    February 2009
    22,914 Posts
    *another quick definition, there's also "that girl", the teenager whose parents just bought them a canon rebel and immediately they have twelve albums labeled ~*ART*~ on facebook full of selective coloring and ten thousand duck-faces.
    I know so many of these.
    within a year of starting photography this one girl got a rebel and a really nice lens and posted a bunch of boring photos with too much filters on them.
    She doesn't even post any photos anymore, I bet she hardly uses the camera at all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member

November 2007
    8,432 Posts
    So here's my story. It's a story of how my best friend is, "that guy". :frown:

So basically, I've always enjoyed photography. I've loved taking pictures ever since I was a little kid. Obviously I never actually took anything worthwhile until I got older and learned. Still I've loved photography ever since putting my hands on my parents' film rebel back in the mid 90s.

So fast forward to about three years ago. I'm in high school with my best friend. We've been friends ever since the 6th grade, and we do everything together (hurr bromance). He's always railed on art because he's a math science guy. Well he decides to take photography in high school (a real bullshit class in the general scheme of things, but if it gets people to enjoy photography then it is doing well). So he takes the class an falls in love with photography. He decides to buy and SLR, stocks up on stuff, and learns to take pictures. Of course all this time I've never really talked to him about how much I like photography.

Next thing I know he's become "that guy". I buy my D90 around the same time he is getting into photography. Coincidentally I decided to actually learn artistic principals and really learn photography around the same time he did. Well when he finds out I bought a D90 he takes a seriously condescending attitude. "Why'd you buy that? You'll never use half the features on it. You don't even know how to take pictures." He then begins to question why I even like photography and if it is just because he took the class. He thinks I'm following his lead which I don't even think would be a problem, but he apparently does.

Every time I whip out my camera he takes that same condescending attitude, even 3 years later. He looks at me as if I don't know how to take pictures. If he ever catches me with my camera on auto he beings to gawk at how I don't know how to use fully manual mode. Essentially he treats me like a photography sidekick of his. A guy that took up photography because he's so inspirational, but will always be at a low level.

It's a damn shame too, because he takes pretty good pictures. I think he's inconsistent and needs to filter-out his works better, but I'd be lying if I didn't say some of his shots are absolutely spectacular. I think it'd be great to take shots with him, learn different things from each other, and share works and criticisms, but it got so bad with him that I just avoid anything photography related around him. If he's at an event I'm at, I'll try and avoid him. I'll try and have my camera away whenever I'm around him. I've missed great opportunities simply because I'm scared of the embarrassment of having him call me out over photography.

We're still best friends. We still do everything together, but deep down I have a sense of dread anytime photography might be mentioned. I'll never get over it, and I've never had the courage to say anything for fears that it may ruin all the the good times we have together.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 9 (list)

17. Post #17
    dai
    "arte"
    February 2006
    26,706 Posts
    my 'that girl' got a rebel (not sure which model), laughed at me when I said I had Nikon because it wasn't Canon, posted one picture of herself in the mirror with the camera, then a few weeks later posted a picture of herself in the mirror with a point-and-click, then a few weeks later using a cell phone camera.

She comes to me for pictures now.

also ed get a little snippy with him if he acts like a jerk. Take pictures at the same time he does, make sure he knows you're pushing on it and don't care about the negativity. Chances are he's not seeing you so much as an inferior as he probably thinks you're encroaching on his territory; He may even be threatened that you might be better than him. You said yourself he didn't know you were into it before, so it's easy to see where he might misjudge your ability and motivation. If you just lay it down on him that this is something you've always liked and just never told him about before he brought it up first, maybe he'll ease off. If you two are good, you should work together as a team instead of trying to just exist side by side by not sharing your common interest.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    410 Posts
    You should talk to him about it then. It's better to get it out then to let the feelings fester and possibly miss more opportunities.

19. Post #19
    Hi Jo
    February 2009
    22,914 Posts
    my 'that girl' got a rebel (not sure which model), laughed at me when I said I had Nikon because it wasn't Canon, posted one picture of herself in the mirror with the camera, then a few weeks later posted a picture of herself in the mirror with a point-and-click, then a few weeks later using a cell phone camera.

She comes to me for pictures now.

also ed get a little snippy with him if he acts like a jerk. Take pictures at the same time he does, make sure he knows you're pushing on it and don't care about the negativity. Chances are he's not seeing you so much as an inferior as he probably thinks you're encroaching on his territory; He may even be threatened that you might be better than him. You said yourself he didn't know you were into it before, so it's easy to see where he might misjudge your ability and motivation. If you just lay it down on him that this is something you've always liked and just never told him about before he brought it up first, maybe he'll ease off. If you two are good, you should work together as a team instead of trying to just exist side by side by not sharing your common interest.
    What, did her camera suddenly start shrinking until it disappeared?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 26 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    2,425 Posts
    I'm not really into photography but I took a class about it during my last year of highschool. Quite an odd collection of individuals. I don't know if they qualify as being "that guy" but perhaps they fit some stereotypes in the community.

There was a small, Asian girl that would take reasonable photographs but would consistently make them monochrome in Photoshop regardless of subject matter or desired effect. Her portfolio was quite depressing really.

Another girl was the polar opposite; she had a cheerful, optimistic personality and her photographs reflected that. Every picture she took was of flowers. She was passionate about photography though and she seemed to understand all of the principles quite well.

There was a guy who really didn't care about the class and he just took random pictures of objects around the school building.

I wasn't that great at taking pictures, but I had some fun using photoshop; for one assignment she gave us a collection of images and asked us to do a creative composition with them. I took a picture of this kid eating ice cream and used the features of a dog from a different image to turn him into an anthropomorphic polar bear. I later learned that the kid in the picture was the teacher's son; she wasn't pleased. :silent:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 33 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,897 Posts
    I'm not exactly the most knowledgeable person when it comes to camera gear but I'd certainly like to think I'm not "that guy". I occasionally say stupid shit, but who doesn't from time to time, eh?

22. Post #22
    dai
    "arte"
    February 2006
    26,706 Posts
    I later learned that the kid in the picture was the teacher's son; she wasn't pleased. :silent:
    I did this to my college photo teacher's old family photo

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 57Winner Winner x 7 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member

November 2007
    8,432 Posts
    Yeah, and I've gotten better with it. I used to completely avoid it, but more recently I started having the mentality of "who gives a fuck what he thinks, at the end of the day it's my photographs that really matter."

Still been a huge challenge, but I'm going to definitely take what you said to heart.

24. Post #24
    Hi Jo
    February 2009
    22,914 Posts

Student artist Michelle Abercrombie with NSHS photography teacher, Robert Bouchal by Newton Free Library, on Flickr

That's my photo teacher.
    He's awesome. He says he will give extra credit to any photo of a dead squirrel, because he hates squirrels due to his attempts at gardening.
    He also owns one of those machines that cook bacon upright so the grease drips into a pan for collection so you can pour it on whatever you like.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 19 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    509 Posts
    I'm like the guy that Ed mentioned except I admit that I suck, I got a Canon 1000D for my 18th birthday. I instantly got the hang of full manual but I lack artistic ability to do anything with my pictures, I almost always post SOOC and call them done. I understand the composition rules and when to ignore them but I always seem to take dull or generic shots.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    3,229 Posts
    I'll be interested to see what university students who study photography are like, come September I'll find out. I haven't met enough photographers/hobbyists to know any of these types.

27. Post #27
    dai
    "arte"
    February 2006
    26,706 Posts
    I think admitting to being 'that guy' negates being that guy because you know your downfalls and understand what's going on that you'd have to improve.

Kinda like you can't really be a hipster if you claim to be a hipster.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    December 2009
    1,243 Posts
    I know the opposite of the "That Guy"

Mind you this kid is 16 and bought this all himself with money he earned.
    Canon 7d
    CANON 24-70 2.8 EX
    580 exii
    Some tan telephoto
    A canon 50d
    And some other lenses I've seen hi with from a distance

He'll talk photography with you but if you ask him about his equipment he'll just say "Oh just some lenses and stuff, they do't make a big difference." He doesn't post any images on Facebook bragging, he'll use a point and shoot if he doesn't feel like carrying his gear, and he constantly takes amazing pictures that in his opinion, are just as good as anyone else's. Oh and he's 16.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Winner Winner x 35Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

29. Post #29
    Glod Member
    July 2010
    4,460 Posts
    I think admitting to being 'that guy' negates being that guy because you know your downfalls and understand what's going on that you'd have to improve.
    It's no longer valid now that you pointed it out, but it's still very true logic. A real 'that guy' (henceforth 'TG') will now say, "Oh yeah I'm totally so TG :saddowns:" while waiting for people to disagree and give hearts.

Seriously though, I'm not afraid to admit I can exhibit TG symptoms, and at times actually have been TG. I think all of us here have had a bout of TG at least once, even if it was only internalized - it's only human. Yet I'm not going to 'give up' because of this acknowledgement, It reinforces it for me to make it a point to be an overall better person.

Reading the stories here is great for perspective. It reminds me and gives me insight on how to be more considerate of other people, particularly regarding photography. These discussions show us where we can fall weak and that's something to take note of and grow from. You can learn just as much from collective mistakes as your own.

Also, I think it's hilarious that photography of all things is subject to so much egotism.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    dai
    "arte"
    February 2006
    26,706 Posts
    Also, I think it's hilarious that photography of all things is subject to so much egotism.
    Could be the lack of exposure in front of the camera manifesting in compensatory behavior...?

31. Post #31

May 2006
    9,041 Posts

Kinda like you can't really be a hipster if you claim to be a hipster.
    That cheered me up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    February 2011
    27 Posts
    I used to be "that guy" (with no money) but now I'm content with what I have and blah blah.

We don't really have "those guys" in Iceland or from what I've seen anyway

33. Post #33
    September 2010
    2,898 Posts
    I could name one or two
    please
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    dai
    "arte"
    February 2006
    26,706 Posts
    that one guy with the fire alarms for instance

he's not one but can probably name a few for himself without causing drama in the thread by pointing fingers   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    September 2010
    2,898 Posts
    yes quite

36. Post #36
    I'm the most 'that guy' in this entire board. :smith:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Dumb Dumb x 3Informative Informative x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    Hi Jo
    February 2009
    22,914 Posts
    I think it's because everyone takes pictures of things, so there's this weird need to separate yourself from the masses.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

38. Post #38
    Gold Member

November 2007
    8,432 Posts
    I think it's because everyone takes pictures of things, so there's this weird need to separate yourself from the masses.
    I think that's exactly why. The hardworking photographer doesn't want his work undercut simply because anyone can take pictures and claim it is "art". I don't photography needs to be elitist, but I can understand why people feel the need to be that way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    dai
    "arte"
    February 2006
    26,706 Posts
    oh for the love of

SC JUST bought a huge alienbees B800 kit, for "this shoot"

now

I don't even know why he's using that car dealership for the shoot anymore since he's fixated on getting a huge white backdrop... again, for "this shoot", which he's been planning for months to "test out" his new 7D which he's been using for a while
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    Hi Jo
    February 2009
    22,914 Posts
    What is his day job?
    I mean about how much money does he make?

It's a little less annoying if he's really rich, because then he's used to wasting money so this is no different than anything else he buys.