1. Post #681
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    25,353 Posts

Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale

It's much like Torchlight, so far. But suffers from I'm-a-Console-Game-Itus. It's on Xbox Live Arcade, if that's anything to go by. But once you get the controls mastered, all 5 of them, you're grand. Runs well, Runs at your preferred Resolution with tweaking of the baseengine.ini file. But like I said. Think Torchlight, with less dungeons
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #682
    June 2011
    329 Posts

APB in a nutshell
    What is that game, a female walking simulator?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #683
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    6,985 Posts
    What is that game, a female walking simulator?
    All $100 million dollars RTW spent on the game went to that animation.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #684
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    25,353 Posts
    Funds well spent
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

5. Post #685
    SHADERS
    October 2008
    9,661 Posts
    Haha what's up with her arm
    Shadow acne, probably from low dynamic shadow settings / newer gpu which unreal doesn't know of so sets things too low...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

6. Post #686
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    11,351 Posts
    Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale
    that's a fucking lot of Ds

7. Post #687
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    25,353 Posts
    that's a fucking lot of Ds
    The game also gets a D until it's patched. Just some minor bugs and shit, but once those are fixed I think the game is a blast, as long as you realize it's just like Torchlight, and nothing like Neverwinter Nights
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #688
    This is -- excuse me -- a DAMN fine cup of coffee.
    August 2008
    8,133 Posts
    Another game that tarnishes the D&D name.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

9. Post #689
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    5,044 Posts
    Looking back at Eugen's past trailers, this looks a bit underwhelming, but at least we get to see something...

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events

10. Post #690
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    3,029 Posts

So yeah, PR Dickery Up Ahead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #691
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    7,235 Posts
    Let me in on the PR.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

12. Post #692
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    12,665 Posts
    It's still far from done, but you get the idea. Hamsters somehow forgot to exist in Minecraft universe, so I had to find something better than them, solar energy, cold fusion power cells, bio-diesel fuel and a matrix of comatose human beings

There's airstrip back there (buncha cobblestone on top) and hangar. Cobblestone room down there was supposed to be windmill but then I realized it's stupid to build tall building against whole tree

There's lotsa stuff to be done, and even though there's not much space to build, I have something Mr.Warburton didn't have - 3D! When I run out of space here, I can build there...

And don't tell Minecraft section. They're too busy posting their awesome retarded 5 min projects now.

Would make screenshot on "fancy" settings, but that doesn't work because of clouds and special wireframe leaf texture I use to see where the branches are.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Slovakia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 8Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #693
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    7,235 Posts
    Too bad notch is a lazy bastard and minecraft will never be as good as a game as it could be.

Also whats the point of a hanger/airstrip if you don't even have zeppelins/planes. The game doesn't even have physics.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

14. Post #694
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    12,665 Posts
    Too bad notch is a lazy bastard and minecraft will never be as good as a game as it could be.

Also whats the point of a hanger/airstrip if you don't even have zeppelins/planes. The game doesn't even have physics.
    1. He's not lazy bastard. I knew him before your parents even had this thought about your future existence.

2. WHOOP, HERE IT IS

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Slovakia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

15. Post #695
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    7,235 Posts
    Can you fly it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Winner Winner x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

16. Post #696
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    3,029 Posts
    Kinda reminds me how on Ace Of Spades, some hacker was grenade spamming the fuck outta the enemy base. So one of the enemy team members went and built a long strip of grey blocks and said:

"Hey <Hacker Person> LOOK WE BUILT A RUNWAY PLEASE DO AN AIRSTRIKE ON THE BLUE BASE NOW PLEASE"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

17. Post #697
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    25,353 Posts
    That runway isn't long enough, unless that's the easiest Biplane to make... the Spitfire needs a long ass runway to lift off

18. Post #698
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    12,665 Posts
    Heh, I love it when people give me excuse for shitscreenposting.

You can even make loops! It's quite hard with current height limit though.

EDIT: This ain't no shitty biplane your grandma put on top o' ya' first birthday cake. Built for extreme conditions of Minecrafty rough terrain.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Slovakia Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

19. Post #699
    Resplendent Reenactor
    June 2010
    23,341 Posts

Uhhh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

20. Post #700
    Gold Member

June 2009
    7,576 Posts
    Mind linking me to the mods for that airplane and the windmill? Or do I have to Google it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #701
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    12,665 Posts
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/index....owtopic=253365

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...ms-mputils-v2/

Better than wolves - bah, no wolf stuff, only some shitty windmills and millstones, hoppers and other general crap noone likes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Slovakia Show Events

22. Post #702
    Gold Member

June 2009
    7,576 Posts
    Thanks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

23. Post #703
    :()
    August 2009
    2,533 Posts

APB in a nutshell
    Cleavage Simulator: Reloaded.
    Every woman in the game looks like that.

These last sections on missions are bullshit. Kill the enemy players x amount of times, which is impossible since they're 600m away speeding in the fastest car in the game, while 2 members of my team are AFK.

Then they jump out half way during a chase and shoot my car to death.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #704
    Internet Detective (HBIED certified)
    August 2007
    6,957 Posts
    Let me in on the PR.
    What this kind person said. PMing you.

25. Post #705
    I can resist everything except temptation
    January 2008
    3,529 Posts
    Project Reality Adventures!

After blowing off the fence with the tank, we discovered this enormous nest of AI Insurgents

Video Documentation:
    Quoting for documentation of last PR session.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

26. Post #706
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    143 Posts

guess he shouldn't land on that guy :ohdear:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

27. Post #707
    Eyes like a god damn hawk
    March 2011
    4,112 Posts
    :wtc:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Serbia Show Events

28. Post #708
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    7,428 Posts
    RIP WW1 Source 2.0

And unrelated GTA IV and Firearms: Source pics.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

29. Post #709
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    6,433 Posts
    I tried playing that again but it crashes all the goddamn time. On korriban trying to kill that one thing in the caves and as soon as it dies I get a CTD.

Really frustrating.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #710
    :()
    August 2009
    2,533 Posts
    Mass Effect
    Or: My name is Shepard and I don't take shit from anyone.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

31. Post #711
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    6,685 Posts

shoot one down, get shot down

rinse and repeat
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

32. Post #712
    Ricochet is awesome!
    May 2006
    1,841 Posts

Yeeaaa
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 15 (list)

33. Post #713
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    971 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

34. Post #714
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    3,481 Posts

shoot one down, get shot down

rinse and repeat
    When we played il2 sturmovik with orkel and a bunch of other people i usually just took the russian cardboard bomber just for the auto gunners so i could actually hit something AND not crash because i was flying with 1 wing and 3 engines destroyed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events

35. Post #715
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    13,326 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

36. Post #716
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    10,328 Posts

I heard it's really easy to pass the EDF Driving Test.

37. Post #717
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    2,887 Posts

i miss exploring uncharted worlds
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

38. Post #718
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    10,916 Posts
    Lots of AC2 gifs comin' up
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

39. Post #719
    December 2008
    179 Posts

Wat
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 12Funny Funny x 6Informative Informative x 1 (list)

40. Post #720
    YOU ARE DUMB AND NOBODY LIKES YOU
    January 2010
    7,972 Posts
    so kinky

it's perfect for my adoring fan erotica fanfiction cover
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)