1. Post #1
    The Doctor Is In
    September 2009
    24,005 Posts

NERF V2: We're tactic00l and we don't care.
    OP by Rammaster. I will have Pascall update this thread. Right now I only have the 4 main Nerf lines. I hope to expand this thread to the other Dart blaster makers such as Buzzbee and Airzone and have a section for Humans Vs. Zombies. For now, enjoy the thread!
    [HR][/HR]
    NERF is a Hasbro brand which sell foam-based products. The commonly believed acronym for it is "Non-Expanding Recreational Foam"Starting out with their Nerf Foam Ball, they are primarily known today as a Foam Weaponry manufacturer. Currently, they're a few Nerf Blaster lines.

[HR][/HR]
    N-STRIKE
    DART TAG
    N-FORCE
    VORTEX
    [HR][/HR]
    N-STRIKE

The N-Strike line was released in 2003 and is arguably the most popular line of Nerf Blasters. These blasters aren't just your regular old dart blasters. They now utilize magazines, tactic00l rails and sights.

CLIP SYSTEM (CS) BLASTERS
    The CS line of Blasters all utilize Nerf's "clips" and the number after designates the number of darts that the included clip will hold. These clips all use Streamlines which are arguably the shittiest darts in existence, imo. All the Blasters under this line utilizes clips so each blaster can use different clips interchangeably.

Streamline Darts

​Recon CS-6

The Recon comes with a six dart clip with removable stock, tactical light, barrel and flip-up sights. You could mix and match the parts and other stocks are compatible with it. Ranges are about 25ft-30ft.

Longshot CS-6

The Longshot is a bolt-action blaster. It is actually two blasters in one. The front barrel is actually a blaster and can be removed. It is the second longest blaster, bested only by the Longstrike. It is quite rare nowadays as Nerf has stopped production sometime in 2010, in favor of the Longstrike to replace it. Ranges are about 45 ft. with the barrel extension and 50ft. without.
    Raider CS-35

The Raider boasts a 35 drum magazine with the first ever blaster to use Slam-Fire. Using slam-firing mode, you basically hold the trigger, pull back on the priming handle and push it to fire the dart and this achieves a great firing rate. It can also fire single shots. It has the largest drum magazine to date. Ranges are 25-35ft.
    Longstrike CS-6

The Longstrike is the longest Nerf blaster to date. It is a bolt action blaster and it's stock has 2 storage compartments for clips. Also comes with a flip up sight. Fires about the same as a Recon with 25ft with the barrel attachment and about 30ft. without
    Deploy CS-6

The Deploy is one of Nerf's more gimmicky guns. It has a built in flashlight. It has a flashlight mode and blaster mode. In Flashlight mode, it basically a big, albeit bad, flashflight and with a touch of a button on the handle, it transforms into the blaster. You can then fold it back in into Flashlight mode. Ranges are the same as a Recon.
    Stampede ECS-18

The Stampede is an electronic blaster (hence the E before the CS) and is fully-automatic. It comes with an 18 dart clip, blast shield and pop-out bipod/foregrip. This monster takes 6 D batteries to fire. Ranges are about thirty to thirty five ft.
    Alpha Trooper CS-18

The Alpha Trooper is a Target exclusive Slam-Fire blaster. It's a more compact version of the Raider and comes with a 18-dart drum mag. Ranges are about 30 to 40 ft.
    Rayven CS-18 *Not Yet Released*

This is a new blaster that has been leaked in various Nerf blogs. It appears to have a bullpup design and will be capable of semi-auto fire. It also uses "Firefly" technology to charge darts for glow darts.
    Revolver (REV) Blasters
    The REV line of N-Strike has a revolving and rotating barrel that needs to be cocked every time to fire. They resemble real life revolvers albeit more ridiculous and colorful. Revolver blaster come primarily with the classic suction Nerf darts but can also fire Whistler, Tagger Micro darts and sometimes, although ill-advised, streamlines.

From left to right: Whistler Darts, Tagger Micros and the Micro Dart/Suction Dart

Maverick REV-6

The Maverick is Nerf's most popular blaster. It's the most recognizable blaster and is usually the first blasters purchased for games like Humans vs. Zombies. It fires 6 darts with a barrel that flips out to the left to reload. Ranges are about 20-30ft. Using whistlers or tagger micros make this blaster jam quite often.
    Spectre REV-5

The Spectre is a Walmart exclusive revolver blaster. It comes with a barrel extension and a foldable stock. The priming of the handle is similar to the Recon's. It's more of like a hybrid of the Maverick and Recon. Ranges are about 30-40ft.
    Firefly REV-8

The Firefly has a revolving barrel that has 8 dart chambers. It comes with Glow Darts that the blaster power ups before firing. It's stock also has 8 additional dart holders in the stock. Ranges are about 30-45ft.
    External Single Fire (EX) Blasters
    External single fire blasters fire one single dart that you muzzle load. The EX blasters have their priming handle on the outside and is usually a loop that is need to be pulled. The number at the end usually tells how much the blaster can hold in its built in dart storage compartments.

Nite Finder EX-3

The Nite Finder holds 2 additional darts on the bottom of its built in tactical light. Nothing really to note but its outstanding ranges because of its direct plunger system. Ranges 40-50ft.
    Element EX-6

The Element is basically a reshelled Nite Finder. The only difference is that the Element removes the tactical light and replaces it with 3 more dart holders. The Element comes in the Element Action kit that comes with a Tactic00l scope and light. Ranges are similar to those of the Nitefinder.
    Switchshot EX-3

The Switchshot comes packaged with the Nerf N-Strike Wii game. It can be converted into a Wii mote holder or a dart blaster. Ranges are about 35-40ft.
    Jolt EX-1 *NEW*

The Jolt is very small direct plunger blaster. It is operated by pulling the plunger located underneath the handle. Ranges are about 35ft.
    Internal (IX) Single Fire Blasters
    Similar to the EX blasters, these blasters usually only fire single darts, except for the Barrelbreak that can fire 2 simultaneously. The priming mechanism is usually inside and is primed by a cocking slide.

Barrel Break IX-2
    The Barrel Break is a double-barreled Nerf blasters that resembles a sawed-off shotgun. It can fire one barrel first by just halfway pulling the trigger or both simultaneously by pulling the trigger all the way through. Ranges are about 20-30ft.
    Scout IX-3

The Scout IX-3 used to be only obtainable through the Unity Power System but now can be acquired at K-Mart where it comes in a two pack in N-Strike Yellow. The Scout is fairly decent sidearm and is the gun that closely resembles a real-life gun than any other blaster. Ranges are about 40ft.
    Relfex IX-1

The Reflex is an incredibly small IX blaster that shoots one dart. It also comes in a six pack at TRU (Toys R Us). Due to its small size, it's fairly awkward to handle. Ranges are about 25-30ft.
    Air System (AS) Blasters
    The Air System Blasters utilizes an air tank where air is pumped and compressed. When released, the blasters fire at an amazing rate. Your fapping hand will be tested.

Hornet AS-6

The Hornet AS-6 has 6 barrels for darts. It can be fire semi-auto or full-auto. Fully pumped, ranges can be from 30-40ft.
    Magstrike AS-10

The Magstrike used to be part of the Dart tag line but now converted to the N-Strike line. It has a 10-dart magazine and when fully pumped and fired full-auto, it fires at an incredible rate.
    Rapid Fire AS-20

The Rapid Fire is similar to the Magstrike but instead has barrels instead of a magazine and has double the capacity. The one pictured above is the TRU exclusive but is also offered in N-Strike Yellow, exclusive at Target. Ranges are 25-30ft.
    Secret Strike AS-1

The Secret Strike is a small compact AS blaster. It primarily consists of a tube and the button on the top releasing the compressed air when pressed. Ranges are about 15-20ft.
    Titan AS-V1

The Titan is an AS blaster that fires one foam rocket. It only comes in the Unity Power System that comes with the Hornet and Scout. The rocket goes from about 20-30ft.
    Others: Electronic Revolver blasters (RV), Electronic Belt Fed (EBF) Blasters and the Big Bad Bow
    These blasters do not have any other blasters that use the same systems.

Barricade RV-10

The Barricade is a semi auto blaster with a revolving blaster. It's battery powered and is compatible with other Nerf stocks. Ranges are about 25-30ft
    Vulcan EBF-25

The Vulcan is a belt-fed electronic blaster. You can fire it full-auto or single shot. The rate of fire isn't that fast and it the belt tends to jam. It comes witha tripod, ammo box and handle. Ranges are about 30ft.
    Big Bad Bow

The Big Bad Bow is a blaster bow that fires foam rockets like the Titan. It used to be its own blaster but now has adopted the N-Strike logo. The rockets go about 25-35ft.
    Accessories
    The N-Strike line has spawned more than half a dozen accessories that range from attachments for blaster to be placed on the tactical rails on the blasters to tactic00l vests.

Tactical Scope
    Tactical Vest
    Ammo Bag
    Ammo Box. Even with 100 darts that come with it, you will lose all of them eventually.
    Bandolier Kit
    Flip Clip
    Pinpoint Sight
    Recolors
    Some of the N-Strike Blasters got re-released in a different color. As of right now, there are the Clear Series (Exclusive at Target), Sonic Series A.K.A. Piss Green Series (Exclusive at TRU), Gear Up Series and Whiteout Series (Exclusive at Walmart). The only cool looking ones, imo are the Gear Up and Whiteout Series.

Clear Series. Includes: Deploy, Maverick, Nitefinder, Raider, Vulcan and Recon
    Sonic Series. Includes: Barrel Break, Barricade, Deploy, Longstrike, Maverick, Nitefinder, Recon, Vulcan and Stampede
    Whiteout Series. Includes: Deploy, Maverick, Longstrike and Nitefinder
    Gear Up Series. Includes: Raider, Barricade, Maverick and Recon
    [HR][/HR]DART TAG
    The Dart Tag line of blasters that is specifically created by the Dart Tag sport, sponsored by Nerf. Most of these blasters fire tagger micros that can stick to velcro material.

Hyperfire

The Hyperfire was a revolving barrel and holds 10 darts. Comes in pairs in a Dart Tag pack. Fires at about 30-35ft.
    Furyfire

The Furyfire replaced the Hyperfire as Dart Tag's official blaster in 2009. It is similar to a Maverick but has 10 barrels and is pumped action. Ranges are about 30-35ft.
    2011 New Dart Tag Line
    In 2011, Nerf released a new line of Dart Tag line that incorporated a few new things like built-in magazines and slamfire. It also introduced a new dart type, Tagger Whistlers.

Sharp Shot

The Sharp Shot is a single shot blaster and a dart is muzzle loaded. It has 3 dart holders below the barrel. It comes with a quick release belt tag. Ranges are 20-25ft.
    Quick 16

The Quick 16 has a built-in 16 dart magazine. It is similar to the Raider with the way its priming handle looks and also has the capability to slam fire. It appears that the back part has the possibility for a stock attachment but none of the current stock attachments work and Nerf has yet to announce one. Ranges are 30-35ft.
    Speedload 6

The Speedload 6 also has a built-in magazine that holds six darts. Although not noted, the Speedload 6 can slam fire. Ranges are about 35ft.
    Swarmfire

The Speedswarm is the electric blaster of the new Dart Tag blasters. It has barrels in front that has 20 dart barrels. It has a removable stock. Powered by 6 D batteries. Ranges are about 30-35ft
    Speedswarm *Not Yet Released*

A new Dart Tag blaster that might be released late 2011 or early 2012. From the looks of it, it is the Dart Tag equivalent of the Barricade but the Speedswarm has the capability of firing full auto. Ranges from SGnerf's video says its about 40ft.
    [HR][/HR]N-Force
    The N-Force line is Nerf's foam melee weapon lines.

Battlemaster Mace
    Klaw Hatchet/Tomahawk
    Marauder Long Sword
    Shadow and Thunder Fury Short Swords
    Stonewall Shield and Sword
    Vantage Sword
    Vendetta Double Sword (I'm Fucking Darth Maul)
    [HR][/HR]Vortex
    The Vortex line is a new line of blasters from Nerf. Instead of using darts, they use XLR (Xtra Long Range) Discs. The new blasters line easily achieve 50+ft. ranges but has the disadvantages of the ammo type being discs.
    Vortex Disc

Proton

The Proton is a single-shot disc blaster. The disc is loaded into the tray by pulling out the tray then pressing either push one of the slide lock buttons to slide the tray back. Ranges are about 50ft.-60ft.
    Vigilon

The Vigilon has an internal magazine built-in which holds 5 discs. The blaster is primed on the priming slide on top of the blaster. Ranges are about 50-60ft.
    Praxis

The Praxis uses a ten disc magazine and is pump-action. Comes with a removable stock and is also compatible with other N-Strike stocks. Ranges are about 50-60ft.
    Nitron

The Nitron is the electronic blaster of the Vortex line. It is fully automatic and comes with a new Vortex scope. Below the trigger is another trigger, which when pulled and held, starts the flywheels of the blaster. This makes it easier to fire discs without the flywheels having to start and warm up. Ranges are a bit less of the other Vortex blasters because it uses flywheels. Ranges are about 45-55ft.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner x 56Dumb x 22Funny x 7Friendly x 2Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    April 2008
    1,108 Posts
    No witty title?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #3
    The Doctor Is In
    September 2009
    24,005 Posts
    Think of one and I'll edit it, I was too lazy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 3 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    4,758 Posts
    Lost my Vulcan EBF-25 to water damage from the recent flooding....

only got to use it like, 4-5 times.

I even had extra ammo :smith:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 12Funny Funny x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    GOLF WANG
    August 2006
    7,607 Posts
    We had a 24 hour "Nerf Zombie Survival" thing on Halloween.

God damn I wish the police didn't shut it down 5 minutes in, we were zoned into a huge neighborhood and we had like 250 people.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Funny Funny x 39Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

6. Post #6

May 2011
    112 Posts
    my friend got shot with one of these and did died
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Ireland Show Events Funny x 78Friendly x 5Agree x 3Zing x 1Useful x 1Informative x 1Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    1,898 Posts
    I never had a Nerf gun. It looks so fun. :saddowns:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 17Friendly Friendly x 2Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    3,885 Posts
    What the hell are you on about pascall? I wanted to make the new thread and have for quite some time!
    Was going to completely redo the OP as well , as it's currently relatively ... shit
    DAMN YOU
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    The Doctor Is In
    September 2009
    24,005 Posts
    The old thread has been closed for a week. You had enough time.

If you have an OP, I'll replace the current one with it because I don't particularly care either way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    October 2009
    724 Posts
    I got a nerf Maverick and did a barrel mod to it, as well as adding some pennies behind the spring, but does anyone actually know if the pennies thing actually makes it go farther?

And I found this in the store, but it doesn't seem to be on a official nerf site
    Pic for the OP in case you add it.

Says it's called the "Big Bad Bow" and shoots as far as a Longshot.

Has anyone used a firefly or deploy? I think I should have got some smg with it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

11. Post #11
    April 2011
    1,044 Posts
    I got a nerf Maverick and did a barrel mod to it, as well as adding some pennies behind the spring, but does anyone actually know if the pennies thing actually makes it go farther?

And I found this in the store, but it doesn't seem to be on a official nerf site

Has anyone used a firefly or deploy? I think I should have got some smg with it.
    I have both the firefly and the deploy. I'd have to say that the firefly works better and has a lesser chance of failing or jamming. However, it is slower to reload than the deploy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    3,885 Posts
    The old thread has been closed for a week. You had enough time.

If you have an OP, I'll replace the current one with it because I don't particularly care either way.
    it was closed? fuck i thought it just dissapeared into the depths of GD
    oh well fuck that , gunna do my usual of waiting for the next thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    6,421 Posts

Apparently the bow part is useless and just gets in the way. http://nerf.wikia.com/wiki/Big_Bad_Bow_%28N-Strike%29
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Useful Useful x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    8,930 Posts
    I only have the Maverick one. Wish I had the machine gun one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    7,373 Posts
    I bought a fully functional Vulcan at a garage sale for 8 bucks.

I am a happy man.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 10 (list)

16. Post #16
    October 2009
    724 Posts
    I wonder if anyone's decided to make a simple thing that holds the shots in the shape of the chamber, kinda like this:

Also is the CS-20 okay compared to the firefly? I'd rather have something without battery power, if that's even possible.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    7,373 Posts
    If anyone wants to buy one but doesn't know what to get, start out of with either a Raider CS-35 , a Maverick, or a Deploy CS-6.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    MechaFag
    December 2006
    8,253 Posts
    the Vulcan is so badass, but it eats the ammo like nothing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    No such thing as overkill.
    January 2007
    7,988 Posts
    Quite a few colleges across the US play a campus-wide game called Humans vs Zombies, usually lasting a week. During this week, any human player who steps outside is at risk of being tagged (just touched) by a zombie, at which point he becomes a zombie as well. If a zombie is shot by a Nerf dart or hit with a balled-up sock, the zombie is stunned and out for fifteen minutes. The game is on, constantly, for a full week, usually with missions in the evenings where both sides have opposing objectives. I've played in two games so far at my school, and it's the most fun I had all year.

Modifying Nerf guns is an engineer's dream. Loose tolerances, cheap parts, simple mechanisms, and high potential for improvement.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,725 Posts
    pfffft Vulcans

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 34Winner Winner x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    May 2007
    2,037 Posts
    And batteries. After using the thing a few times the power gets just low enough to jam up.

22. Post #22
    January 2007
    7,988 Posts
    pfffft Vulcans
    Heh, is that the only photo with both of us? And did you manage to overvolt the flywheel circuit or feed mechanism?

Vulcans are fun but jam a lot and are unwieldy to carry around. Timebomb's Punisher (the minigun) has better range and is 999x more intimidating with spinning barrels and whining motors and stuff,

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    2,048 Posts
    I should go find my nerf gun

24. Post #24
    April 2011
    1,044 Posts
    I should go find my nerf gun
    I did this, and took a picture.
    [release][/release]
    Didn't realize I had that many. It also seems I forgot a few things.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 16Dumb Dumb x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    This title has been removed due to a copyright claim from Viacom Inc.
    July 2008
    3,489 Posts
    I should repost that nerf shotgun design I made.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    918 Posts
    I need to go dig out my nerfbox from out of the closet, grab some money, and go pick up some new nerf guns.

27. Post #27
    October 2009
    724 Posts
    And batteries. After using the thing a few times the power gets just low enough to jam up.
    That's a bit what I'm worried about with the SMG nerf guns. That and how much they're moddable, I guess.

Also, I'm thinking maybe I could try a barrel mod or something to make my Maverick look like a borderlands revolver somehow, maybe add a foam blade at the bottom of it. Seems like it'd be a lot of work though.

28. Post #28
    October 2009
    4,598 Posts
    I really want to get another NERF gun, but I have no friends/that also have NERF guns, so they just sit in my room, until I decide to pick them up. :sigh:

Edited:

Yes, that slash was intentional.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    6,177 Posts
    posting my old nerfmod.

I haven't gotten my hands on a longstrike to turn it into an AT rifle complete with mod into a bolt action but righ now I have around 400eur of free cash and after I've done modding my bike I'll get me a new nerfgun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Estonia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 34Winner Winner x 6Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    1,138 Posts
    I hate their TV ads. They cut the ad short so the slogan sounds like its a question. "It's Nerf?"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 6Funny Funny x 6 (list)

31. Post #31
    SK17a
    October 2010
    13,892 Posts
    Looks like gun design rejects to me!

View YouTUBE video

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cdM8G1i2mKc

Yeah, they used nerf guns.

they have standard rails too!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    5,903 Posts
    I once saw a Buzz bee double-shot in my local Toys'R'us, but I didn't have money to buy it.
    When I had money, I returned... It was gone. And I checked at least once a month to see if it came back.

I'm still waiting :smith:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

33. Post #33
    January 2010
    6,544 Posts
    Oh man, i have a longshot CS-6, a recon CS-5 and a maverick, but i can't really use them anymore since the bullets keep ending up in the middle of nowhere. :smith:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Iceland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    6,267 Posts
    Unfortunately if you run around in the UK with a NERF gun you're going to get stabbed
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 15Agree Agree x 8 (list)

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    1,898 Posts
    posting my old nerfmod.

I haven't gotten my hands on a longstrike to turn it into an AT rifle complete with mod into a bolt action but righ now I have around 400eur of free cash and after I've done modding my bike I'll get me a new nerfgun.
    I swear to god I saw it somewhere else before.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    May 2010
    3,734 Posts
    i used to have nerf gun wars with my friends
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Informative Informative x 3Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    12,029 Posts
    I want a battle axe. All I have is a Nerf Recon so far.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

38. Post #38
    October 2009
    1,303 Posts
    What is the best nerf gun?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

39. Post #39
    June 2008
    882 Posts
    posting my old nerfmod.

I've always wondered what you used for the cylinder? is it just metal sheeting with holes in it? or what?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

40. Post #40
    January 2007
    7,988 Posts
    What is the best nerf gun?
    It depends, like everything else in life.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)