1. Post #1
    Shit
    May 2010
    1,071 Posts
    The server for Three Kings Roleplay is dead. We have moved on and are now Unicorn Island.

If a moderator could close this thread, that would be great. Thanks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner x 18Dumb x 9Artistic x 4Informative x 1Funny x 1Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    1,192 Posts
    Wrong forum. This belongs in the games in progress forum.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb x 20Disagree x 4Agree x 4Informative x 1Artistic x 1Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    1,652 Posts
    http://www.facepunch.com/forums/189-Games-In-Progress

But this looks kinda interesting, might apply later.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Shit
    May 2010
    1,071 Posts
    Oh, I didn't know. Its minecraft related so I thought it could fit here. Sorry
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6Agree Agree x 2 (list)

5. Post #5
    April 2011
    1,186 Posts
    This looks pretty sick. The title irks me a tad bit because of Three Kings/Three Kingdoms.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

6. Post #6
    CD drives eject stuff, my ass ejects stuff, therefore my ass must be a CD drive.
    July 2009
    4,584 Posts
    First name: Matthew
    Minecraft name: iamyou64
    Did you vote for the server: Yes
    What you want to accomplish on the server: Build, roleplay and hopefully contribute something - just generally have fun
    Create a short (fictional) biography on your Minecraft character: I would like to roleplay a craftsman or gatherer, who has fleed to one of the kingdoms to start a new life, following a feud with a noble family in his previous kingdom.

Do I need a special skin or something?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    FAT CAT ACCOUNTANT
    September 2010
    4,775 Posts
    Sent it in as a PM but i guess I'll post here too.

First name: *Ashten
    Minecraft name: Ashten
    What you want to accomplish on the server:
    Carry my own weight through the server advancing from rank to rank through building and in depth roleplay until I reach a desired rank of King. Might be fair to say I'm a tad power hungry is what it comes down to.
    Create a short (fictional) biography on your Minecraft character:
    Born of a respected land-rich family inside The Great Sea's boundaries. Through my childhood years my dear parent's feared for my life as my father became infertile as I was an only child and responsible for holding the family name as they would soon pass away. From this, I was forced to hold my lessons indoors, yet from this I established a classic architectural sense by admiring the family's estate. I've carried this sense clear through this day.

8. Post #8
    October 2009
    1,723 Posts
    First Name: Edwin

Minecraft Name: vizard38

Did you vote for the server: yes

What do you want to accomplish on the server: Create a colony in the ocean for any kingdom, and hopefully have fun in making it a vital trade depot in economic trade between the kingdoms.

Create a short (fictional) biography on your Minecraft character: Born in the seas of the North, this young gentlemen joined a volunteer naval work force on an expedition to unknown territory. Since then, his interests in the sea and oceanography have increased, and the yearning to return to the great blue remains.

9. Post #9
    known terrorist
    April 2011
    6,751 Posts
    First name: Nathan

Minecraft name: Polly_the_Parrot

What you want to accomplish on the server: I'm good at making large, functional fortresses and towns - both aboveground and underground, with very large aesthetic appeal. And probably become respected and well known too.

Create a short (fictional) biography on your Minecraft character: Born of a mediocre, poor kingdom in the western desert, I lived out my childhood and set off for fame and fortune to support my family. After a stint with a knightly order and pillaging and raiding great cities and fortresses, I retired by following in my father's trade: masonry, architecture and construction. I will amass a great wealth and make a name for myself in this new kingdom.

10. Post #10
    Shit
    May 2010
    1,071 Posts
    You were all added except for Edwin (vizard38) because you never included your in-game name. Thanks for all the nice comments everyone
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

11. Post #11
    July 2009
    2,424 Posts
    Looks cool, I might come by tomorrow if I have a chance.

12. Post #12
    First name: Steve

Minecraft name:
    Wndash

Did you vote for the server:[/B] I would if I could, but I have no idea how, the link doesn't really point out anything obvious as to where I vote.

What you want to accomplish on the server:
    I guess I want a chance to play a good SMP Server, and probably be a ruler of a kingdom.

Create a short (fictional) biography on your Minecraft character:
    Born as a fellow child of the kings, who fled with no wealth whatsoever, hated being the son of his kings, they enslaved him all the time, so he went out to various lands around, and now, he has found the perfect land, but can it really be called perfect?
    (I'm not the best at stories.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 12Winner Winner x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    October 2009
    1,723 Posts
    What? I thought I added it. Wow, here it is:

vizard38

14. Post #14
    Shit
    May 2010
    1,071 Posts
    You were both added. Wndash, you can't be the ruler of a kingdom, only an admin can. Sorry!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

15. Post #15
    Oh well.
    That doesn't really matter, heh.

Edited:

I get to downloading terrain, then my game goes black.
    Hmm.

Edited:

Okay, I'm in, but how do I know how many people are on, and how would I start a job?

Edited:

Okay, I'm lost, how do you talk out of roleplay?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

16. Post #16
    Shit
    May 2010
    1,071 Posts
    Oh well.
    That doesn't really matter, heh.

Edited:

I get to downloading terrain, then my game goes black.
    Hmm.

Edited:

Okay, I'm in, but how do I know how many people are on, and how would I start a job?

Edited:

Okay, I'm lost, how do you talk out of roleplay?
    To figure out how many players are on, type in /list
    To join a job, type in /jobs

What do you mean talk out of roleplay?

17. Post #17
    This looks very interesting. Sign me up!
    Brandon
    Mr_Sun
    yes
    Roleplay is always great fun on Minecraft. I want to build some awesome looking structures for the kingdom.
    Story: My little sister was captured by an evil bird that was controlled by a evil man set out to rule the world. I travel around the seas to rescue her and defeat the giant bird. I meet a king who had been turned into a boat! Me and the king ride around the ocean trying to find my sister and defeat the evil man who is plotting to rule the world.
    I actually will most likely change skins and then any story I come up with wont fit. I put that there for fun mostly.

However I am not so sure about taxes... If somebody joins a kingdom they are more than likely to contribute to the building of it any way right?

also... hehe I've heard of a gay bar named Managua
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    Shit
    May 2010
    1,071 Posts
    This looks very interesting. Sign me up!
    Brandon
    Mr_Sun
    yes
    Roleplay is always great fun on Minecraft. I want to build some awesome looking structures for the kingdom.
    Story: My little sister was captured by an evil bird that was controlled by a evil man set out to rule the world. I travel around the seas to rescue her and defeat the giant bird. I meet a king who had been turned into a boat! Me and the king ride around the ocean trying to find my sister and defeat the evil man who is plotting to rule the world.
    I actually will most likely change skins and then any story I come up with wont fit. I put that there for fun mostly.

However I am not so sure about taxes... If somebody joins a kingdom they are more than likely to contribute to the building of it any way right?

also... hehe I've heard of a gay bar named Managua
    Added! How did you figure out about Managua?

19. Post #19
    Lot of travelling, getting lost and walking into the nearest place that smells of food without looking at signs because we honestly didn't care... haha

Does Hyrule actually look like Hyrule?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

20. Post #20
    Shit
    May 2010
    1,071 Posts
    Lot of travelling, getting lost and walking into the nearest place that smells of food without looking at signs because we honestly didn't care... haha
    Wait, I just added you. How did you play on the server before? Are you talking about the real Managua?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Wait, I just added you. How did you play on the server before? Are you talking about the real Managua?
    yeah theres a town in Nicaragua named that and there is also a gay bar chain I believe.

22. Post #22
    Shit
    May 2010
    1,071 Posts
    yeah theres a town in Nicaragua named that and there is also a gay bar chain I believe.

Hahahahahaha, when Stealthkiller55 gets online, tell him that story! He is the king of Managua so its kind of funny :3:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    December 2009
    2,163 Posts
    First name:Yannick
    Minecraft name:Yannickgd
    What you want to accomplish on the server: Being in charge of an insanely large mining operation for an insanely large project.
    Create a short (fictional) biography on your Minecraft character: Born in a simple family, I started mining in the king's mines. After a while I got bought by a merchant to be shipped off to another mine in a colony. And here I am now, at the new colony.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

24. Post #24
    It would be nice to have a carto but I can understand the reasons against it. I'm just going to have to do a lot of searching for Outset Island.

25. Post #25
    FAT CAT ACCOUNTANT
    September 2010
    4,775 Posts
    I don't have any idea on where to go

26. Post #26
    Shit
    May 2010
    1,071 Posts
    First name:Yannick
    Minecraft name:Yannickgd
    What you want to accomplish on the server: Being in charge of an insanely large mining operation for an insanely large project.
    Create a short (fictional) biography on your Minecraft character: Born in a simple family, I started mining in the king's mines. After a while I got bought by a merchant to be shipped off to another mine in a colony. And here I am now, at the new colony.
    Added, next time though, make the biography more amazing.

Edited:

I don't have any idea on where to go
    You're Esteam! You can go anywhere your heart desires

Edited:

It would be nice to have a carto but I can understand the reasons against it. I'm just going to have to do a lot of searching for Outset Island.
    What do you mean?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    what can I do after I have a house.

Edited:

can I add someone on steam/talk on the server for help?
    I mean, I have a house, now what.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

28. Post #28
    Shit
    May 2010
    1,071 Posts
    what can I do after I have a house.
    Help the community with projects or just have a fun time with everyone. You can start a new mining expedition, work your way up to a citizen and then create a town, you can work your way up to a knight and then create a faction where you can try and take down the other factions, you can join the hitman group and help kill rival users, you can take part in a kingdom war that will be happening tomorrow, you can do just about anything.

Hope that helps

29. Post #29
    Okay, but can you please use instead of , makes me feel like it's sarcasm, trust me I've been sworn at for using instead of .
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    Shit
    May 2010
    1,071 Posts
    Okay, but can you please use instead of , makes me feel like it's sarcasm, trust me I've been sworn at for using instead of .
    Okay
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    FAT CAT ACCOUNTANT
    September 2010
    4,775 Posts
    You're Esteam! You can go anywhere your heart desires

Radical, dude
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    1,054 Posts
    First name: Kevin
    Minnecraft name: RussianGodfather
    What you want to accomplish on the server: Building towns up as a architect.
    Biography on your Minecraft character: Living in a mob family is no easy job. I began my life in what people call the mafia as a child. My parents abandon me, leaving me with my Godfather, who taught everything I know now. He did the best job he could do for me, being a fatherly figure when I had none. But being part of this new family was no easy thing. It was hard work, and a lot the things we did, I wish never to speak of again. As I grew older, he began talking to me about taking over the family business (Our Architectural work). I agreed to him, that I would take over when he passed. Soon enough he died and this new ground was mine. So now my journey begins shaping my business to whatever I see fit.

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    822 Posts
    First name: Robb

Minecraft name: BronxEU

Did you vote for the server: Once I've had a look around and decided, of course I'll vote. :)

What you want to accomplish on the server: I've been looking for a Minecraft RP server for a while. I'm hoping this is one I can stay at and be a regular member.

Create a short (fictional) biography on your Minecraft character: Born to a wealthy father and a mother whom died giving birth. Having returned from a summer of adventuring, I'm onto bigger and better things. Having packed what little I had from my adventures, I'm returning home in hope of change.

34. Post #34
    November 2007
    1,047 Posts
    So essentially you can pay
    25.00 for Noble but
    25.01 for SEX?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

35. Post #35
    July 2009
    1,503 Posts
    First name: *Aske*

Minecraft name: aske123456

Age: 12 (just disregard it, i'm not a dumbfuck munchkin kid like so many other at my age on the internet)

Did you vote for the server: I probably will! :buddy:

What you want to accomplish on the server: I can't really find a consistent server where none of my houses have been griefed and where there is at least a decent community. RP sounds good, and i want to try it out.

Create a short (fictional) biography on your Minecraft character: Coming from a poor housekeep in the cold North, my family was executed by the Sovjed when i was 8. Since then i have learnt to take care of myself. Now, i have packed my belongings and travelled to these lands in hope of finding a better place to live, formerly unseen adventures, and friends.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

36. Post #36
    August 2009
    9,306 Posts
    First name:Nicholas*
    Minecraft name:cdr248
    Did you vote for the server:No, I don't know how.
    What you want to accomplish on the server:I want to find out what minecraft RP is like and roleplay with a decent community.
    Create a short (fictional) biography on your Minecraft character:Son of a farmer who always dreamed of royalty and adventuring the world. When we was 17 he left his fathers farm and started to become a traveling merchant.

37. Post #37
    October 2008
    698 Posts
    First name: John

Minecraft name: oyotnas

What you want to accomplish on the server: I have always wanted to be part of a multiplayer community. Other servers seem really chaotic and unorganized but this one seems to be one with legitimacy. I want to role play again, I want to become a hard working farmer, lumberjack, or cactus farmer. Just a simple hardworking job to help maintain stability in my kingdom.

Create a short (fictional) biography on your Minecraft character: After years of being forced to become a thief by his father. He escapes his fathers unlawful ways to become something more than a petty thief. His mother running away when he was just 5 years old and always moving from town to town. He wants a place to call his own.

38. Post #38
    July 2010
    209 Posts
    First name: Nic*

Minecraft name: Nicisgood

What you want to accomplish on the server: Build an amazing gang of nomadic bounty hunters

Create a short (fictional) biography on your Minecraft character: After leaving his old nation, he decides to cross the sea to start finding new criminals to bring in for money
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,138 Posts
    First name: Calum
    Minecraft name: TheCactusman
    What you want to accomplish on the server: Become liked by others unlike on other server's where everyone wishes to kill you and steal your stuff. I like communities in servers, just never been a big part of them. Due to my name, I would probably NOT want to be a cactus farmer like oyotnas would. I would love to be a watchman or spy, watching for people coming to attack or watching people plotting one.
    Create a short (fictional) biography on your Minecraft character: Grew up in a desert, started off one block high and then grew to 3 blocks high. After that, someone walked along and broke the bottom block and they became the mighty Cactusman.

Edited:

Also, I was SO tempted to put The as my first name.

40. Post #40
    October 2009
    1,723 Posts
    Sorry for asking, but am I in?