1. Post #81
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    5,026 Posts
    Why, WHY would anyone use this!?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

2. Post #82
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    1,210 Posts
    The videos made me sick, fuck.. The thought of seeing your legs rotting and cut off like that is just making me more and more angry at the fucking war on drugs.

Help these poor people! I mean... fuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

3. Post #83
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    6,261 Posts
    that picture is fucked

Anyone who does illegal drugs in general deserves to rot to death.
    shut up
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #84
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    1,413 Posts
    That picture made my fucking arm hurt.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #85
    Dennab
    November 2009
    2,472 Posts
    Do people do this on purpose or is it cut into other drugs?

6. Post #86
    February 2010
    5,893 Posts
    budspoonce posted these, i'm guessing it's the same deal

serious warning to anyone who's squeamish at all - not fucking around, it's worse than what's in the image

Whoa, definately not the ones with any problems holding any sort of gore.
    These videos are absolutely vile. Not because of the graphic content, because of the abuse of this. How long does this take for these effects to show up? The top video, a guy lost his leg no doubt. How fucking long did he go with his muscle and skin being chewed away by this? I mean, christ all mighty... shouldn't you get atleast an infection that'll kill you?

The 2nd was a lot less graphic. But still, disturbing none the less. The kid didn't look very old, and from the looks of things hes on a track to destruction too.

The loss of a limb is enough reason not to do any of this. Who the fuck wants necrosis? I certainly fucking don't (but yet, I'm not a heroin user so I have a bias here). I know this isn't a gateway, but a substitute.

Heroin is just making all sorts of bad news everywhere. In my little town, we have a surprising amount of heroin traffic coming through here. It becomes sad news when you see high schoolers mess up their entire lives with this crap.

Edited:

Do people do this on purpose or is it cut into other drugs?
    On purpose if you read.

Its a substitute for heroin.

Edited:
    Why, WHY would anyone use this!?
    Cheaper than heroin

7. Post #87
    July 2009
    9,925 Posts
    I
    uh
    um
    what
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 17Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

8. Post #88
    February 2010
    5,893 Posts
    ^ That jackass broke my automerge with that dumb reaction bullshit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11Dumb Dumb x 4Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

9. Post #89
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    15,062 Posts
    Why would anyone take this shit? Do you really need something this strong to get high?

10. Post #90
    I'm a dumb whiny baby that just won't shut the hell up. Also, I love big hairy cock.
    Dennab
    December 2009
    1,960 Posts
    why the heck i'm watching this

11. Post #91
    Dennab
    April 2011
    2,635 Posts
    That is just disgusting.:psyboom:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #92
    Ms. Andry
    August 2005
    10,038 Posts
    Why would anyone take this shit? Do you really need something this strong to get high?
    It's cheap.

13. Post #93
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    591 Posts
    Uh. Yeah. Wow, what the fuck?

14. Post #94
    Jesus christ how horrifying
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

15. Post #95
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    1,434 Posts
    I got itchy just looking at that shit and I kinda cringed when the cloth went into the chick's leg.

16. Post #96
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    4,361 Posts
    Don't worry folks, this drug is short-lived, pretty soon nobody will have a place to even inject this drug.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 3 (list)

17. Post #97
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    22,719 Posts
    Shows how far drug addicts will go, I guess.
    Fuck, you risk losing limbs and they're still taking this shit!

18. Post #98
    Quality Poster
    August 2010
    9,181 Posts
    No, they want heroin, they can't have heroin. So they use this.
    Can't really blame them though, when you're addicted, you won't be able to stop without help.

19. Post #99
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    15,062 Posts
    It's cheap.
    Is it really worth it? It would probably better just to stay on the safe side and spend the extra money for something that isn't going to turn you into a walking corpse.

20. Post #100
    October 2009
    822 Posts
    My fucking god. I mean seriously, FUCK. That guy's arm is fucking rotting off. I think I'm going to have to go throw up somewhere.

:gonk:

21. Post #101
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    3,142 Posts
    budspoonce posted these, i'm guessing it's the same deal

serious warning to anyone who's squeamish at all - not fucking around, it's worse than what's in the image

WHAAAAA.
    I couldn't even fucking watch the second one, WHAT.

Wouldn't sawing his FUCKING BONE OFF be incredibly painful too?
    I mean I skipped through both of em, and I don't even want to know what the fuck is going on in the second one.
    Wow.

Fuck. Fuck, dude.

I'm scared to death not only by those videos, but also I keep thinking that some crazy ass motherfucker could turn this shit into a chemical weapon, even if its not gas, just pour it into the water supply and everyone rots away.

Fucking shit.
    Wow.

I just want to scream.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #102
    Quality Poster
    August 2010
    9,181 Posts
    You need air to breathe, would you suffer pain of suffocation or breathe air? It's the same for druggies. They feel extreme pain if they don't take the drug.
    Addiction overcomes your senses and then you become a slave. You become unaware of it and use it to dumb down the pain. They can't help it anymore. You can't simply stop breathing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Ireland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #103
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    15,062 Posts
    No, they want heroin, they can't have heroin. So they use this.
    Can't really blame them though, when you're addicted, you won't be able to stop without help.
    Why is this people who were addicted to heroin who can no longer buy it and had to look for cheaper alternatives?

24. Post #104
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    1,948 Posts
    Yeah no shit. Its been around for atleast 70 years, and its a cheap alternative to heroin. Since most heroin addicts obviously don't have jobs due to their addiction. They resort to crime to fund their addiction. Desomorphine is cheap, and easily made. I don't think its as strong as heroin though, but it's still derived from an opiate.
    No

It is desomorphine, a synthetic opiate many times more powerful than heroin
    I'm guessing the rotting is due to impurities created when it's created like that, I doubt the pure drug itself can do that but I'm not sure.

I doubt it gives the same euphoria as heroin, as potency is no measure of effects.

25. Post #105
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    3,142 Posts
    Can someone tell me what they did in the second video, it looked like they dipped a towel into the rotten and fluid insides of the girl's calves. THE FUCK.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #106
    Quality Poster
    August 2010
    9,181 Posts
    Why is this people who were addicted to heroin who can no longer buy it and had to look for cheaper alternatives?
    Because your addiction demands more, you can't get heroin so you search an alternative. Your addiction demands it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Ireland Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

27. Post #107
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    14,932 Posts
    You need air to breathe, would you suffer pain of suffocation or breathe air? It's the same for druggies. They feel extreme pain if they don't take the drug.
    Addiction overcomes your senses and then you become a slave. You become unaware of it and use it to dumb down the pain. They can't help it anymore. You can't simply stop breathing.
    Not to mention that suddenly stopping usage can make things even worse (depending on the drugs), best thing is to not start at all. It is possible to stop by sheer willpower, but you need some serious fucking control over yourself to do it (AKA 99% won't be able to do it).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

28. Post #108
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    15,062 Posts
    Don't health clinics usually give out that plant fertiliser stuff to substitute heroin?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

29. Post #109
    quality poster
    Dennab
    August 2009
    12,242 Posts
    jesus christ how terrifying

30. Post #110
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    3,810 Posts
    This is so sad. some people can be happy they live in countries where they offer controlled shots. This is just terrible.

31. Post #111
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    4,895 Posts
    Is it bad I was eating dinner when I came across the NSFW image and I didn't feel any difference as I ate my hamburger while looking at it?

But honestly that's disgusting imagine you're forced to take it :Barf:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

32. Post #112
    Quality Poster
    August 2010
    9,181 Posts
    Not to mention that suddenly stopping usage can make things even worse (depending on the drugs), best thing is to not start at all. It is possible to stop by sheer willpower, but you need some serious fucking control over yourself to do it (AKA 99% won't be able to do it).
    Pretty much. And if you actually pass out from pain from not using crock, then it's nearly impossible to stop.
    Worst part is, you think you're not addicted and just use it casually at first, and then you are too far in to stop (I know from experience, one dude I knew died in a "gang" war because he tried to steal their heroin).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Ireland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #113
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    15,159 Posts
    Well it IS called an addiction.

34. Post #114
    SteamDB
    November 2007
    10,921 Posts
    I find this disgusting, yet very interesting. Why would anyone let it get this far?

35. Post #115
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    16,565 Posts
    Everybody should take a few seconds just to look down at their limbs (particularly arms) and be grateful that we aren't hooked on this stuff.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 15 (list)

36. Post #116
    Quality Poster
    August 2010
    9,181 Posts
    I find this disgusting, yet very interesting. Why would anyone let it get this far?
    Because you can't live without oxygen. You need to breathe it, even if it slowly kills you.

37. Post #117
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    3,810 Posts
    That question is answered a couple times already, although it is for us still hard to understand.
    They don't have the money but NEED their shots.

Edited:

Everybody should take a few seconds just to look down at their limbs (particularly) and be grateful that we aren't hooked on this stuff.
    I am grateful for not sitting in a wheelchair discussing the next course of action with your doctor while your feet are in buckets about to be sawn off because there's no flesh left anyhow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #118
    July 2010
    519 Posts
    Well, that's certainly very interesting watch... though I wonder why the doctors or whoever are treating them aren't amputating the limb before it spreads even higher. It's not like you can recover from Gangrene/Necrosis with time or disinfectant. The woman on the second video has literally her radius showing off and they didn't amputate the elbow yet to prevent further infections.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #119
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    15,062 Posts
    Everybody should take a few seconds just to look down at their limbs (particularly arms) and be grateful that we aren't hooked on this stuff.
    I wouldn't get myself hooked in the first place so no.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

40. Post #120
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    2,438 Posts
    Aw shit, what the fuck? I come into this thread expecting an article not a picture!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)