1. Post #1
    August 2009
    117 Posts
    Now with SSFIV:AE out for the PCs and the Xbox 360, wouldn't this make it easier to port models into Garry's Mod? I'm sure a lot of people have been asking for models, and this would be a good chance to get some. Hopefully I'll be able to get a Juri model before I go off to college.

EDIT: Sadly, no. Not gettin' squat, for I'm in college.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    December 2007
    253 Posts
    I support if someone gets Oni
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    SZK
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    1,357 Posts
    Yet another request someone else beats me to.

I'd love to see Dudley, Ryu, Ken, Evil Ryu, Oni, and Akuma, personally. Juri and Ibuki too.

But hell, I'd be happy just seeing models from this game finally ported. The Cammy model is great, and M. Bison's alright, but considering the amount of characters in this game there's still a wealth of Characters and Models that haven't even been touched.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

4. Post #4
    March 2010
    1,024 Posts
    and why not all characters
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Spain Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    SZK
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    1,357 Posts
    and why not all characters
    Well that's just asking for a miracle. A good miracle, but an unlikely miracle nonetheless. Unless someone decides to make that a project and actually sticks with it all the way through. Or several people work together to make them.

6. Post #6
    RTB
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    1,855 Posts
    Well that's just asking for a miracle. A good miracle, but an unlikely miracle nonetheless. Unless someone decides to make that a project and actually sticks with it all the way through. Or several people work together to make them.
    Yeah, I can't imagine one person working on rigging every single character from Super Street Fighter IV AE for GMod (especially since you can't export the rigging for them? I'm not sure), and especially not if they're gonna include all of their alternate costumes. It's best to work one model at a time, like I'm doing right now. Quality over quantity, after all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 2Agree Agree x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Just a Homestuck OC with a massive dick
    April 2011
    2,482 Posts
    all I want to see is Blanka.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    August 2009
    117 Posts
    I'm quite surprised no-one has the time to port the models or at least try to do this. I've been wishing for the SSFIV models for a long time, and I'm sure a lot of other people have been too. Cammy is the only character that is fully operational, while we have a sub-par Bison, buggy Chun-Li, and stoic Zangeif.

I can't use Chun-Li in any pictures because of her stiff left arm and emotionless face...

While I'd like to see every character from the game in Gmod, I'd love to get the poster girl from SSFIV first: Juri Han.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 3 (list)

9. Post #9
    May 2011
    21 Posts
    My thoughts exactly! I wonder if the "team" working on with the Mortal Kombat characters could take a look on the Street Fighter series next...

10. Post #10
    August 2009
    117 Posts
    My thoughts exactly! I wonder if the "team" working on with the Mortal Kombat characters could take a look on the Street Fighter series next...
    That would be lovely! I just don't know how to draw their attention to this, as they seem to be busy.

11. Post #11
    August 2009
    117 Posts
    Selfish bump, and another picture of what I have to deal with. An order of stoned Cammy with a side of extra Asian Chun-Li?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    SZK
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    1,357 Posts
    Cammy has some amazing poseability. She's not really a problem. I don't know about Chun-Li.

13. Post #13
    Ask me about my Marvel/DC fetish
    May 2010
    17,933 Posts
    Selfish bump, and another picture of what I have to deal with. An order of stoned Cammy with a side of extra Asian Chun-Li?
    Chun li has hard nipples.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Zing Zing x 1Funny Funny x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    August 2009
    117 Posts
    -snip-

15. Post #15
    August 2009
    117 Posts
    If someone could get this Juri model out right away, that would be extremely appreciated.
    http://www.facepunch.com/threads/100...el-*Needs-fix*

16. Post #16
    August 2009
    117 Posts
    Alright, after searching for awhile on Facepunch and looking at a few users, I've deducted that Street Fighter is not popular among many modders here. Mortal Kombat is. That's fine, and I respect the game, but models are models, regardless of where they come from.

Asked for help from a couple people that I thought would help, but, as a newbie to this site, I am not sure they care to answer me or I am not sure if they've messaged me back. I remembered that there was a thread with all the Super Street Fighter 4 models in a T-Pose ready to be ripped into Gmod, but that was months ago. Either way, I will be attempting to contact any member who seems ready and willing to work. I'm not sure if the member 'bull04' is willing to help, given by his stance on Street Fighter though.

Anyway, time is a luxury I can afford, but up to a point. I will be bumping this thread every three to four days to keep this in view and to raise a point.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,994 Posts
    Awww well I support it :P. Although I did just buy they game today.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    July 2011
    270 Posts
    Reminds me I need to eventually get SSFIV. Only have SFIV.

I would like Street Fighter models. Confuse some people with Ryu v.s. Scorpion with guns.

So yea, I support.

19. Post #19
    February 2011
    20 Posts
    Been poking about for some SF models and I'm not honestly wanting Cammy.... Outa all the chars I'm honestly suprized no one's did Ryu's model (or Ken) since they are usually the most popular.. I'ma keep an eye on this and hope there's som'in in the near future.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    August 2009
    117 Posts
    Been poking about for some SF models and I'm not honestly wanting Cammy.... Outa all the chars I'm honestly suprized no one's did Ryu's model (or Ken) since they are usually the most popular.. I'ma keep an eye on this and hope there's som'in in the near future.
    It is strange, yes. It is as if the only Super Mario model is one of Princess Peach and not Mario or Luigi, who are the beloved faces of the game. Ryu and Scorpion are two of the most known fighting characters in the world, so I bet that once the MK9 thread is finished with the completed models out on display, Ryu may be next.

21. Post #21
    February 2011
    20 Posts
    It is strange, yes. It is as if the only Super Mario model is one of Princess Peach and not Mario or Luigi, who are the beloved faces of the game. Ryu and Scorpion are two of the most known fighting characters in the world, so I bet that once the MK9 thread is finished with the completed models out on display, Ryu may be next.
    Actually I got a good number or Mario ones. I have 1 Luigi, but he's kind of a stiff lol. I do hope someone gets some working. I'd love to have a few "epic" photos made with Ryu, Guile, or a few other fun one.s

22. Post #22
    May 2011
    21 Posts
    Actually I got a good number or Mario ones. I have 1 Luigi, but he's kind of a stiff lol. I do hope someone gets some working. I'd love to have a few "epic" photos made with Ryu, Guile, or a few other fun one.s
    M.Bison, Zangief, Cammy & Guile... I would do some ossum photos if I would have Mr. Guile in the collection!!

23. Post #23
    August 2009
    117 Posts
    M.Bison, Zangief, Cammy & Guile... I would do some ossum photos if I would have Mr. Guile in the collection!!
    Indeed. If they had the same faceposing options as the TF2 characters do(GK, MB, AH, AE, etc.), then I would be hard at work making a true Street Fighter cartoon in Gmod.

24. Post #24
    May 2011
    21 Posts
    Indeed. If they had the same faceposing options as the TF2 characters do(GK, MB, AH, AE, etc.), then I would be hard at work making a true Street Fighter cartoon in Gmod.
    Not "hard". Just challenging!

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    10,233 Posts
    Cammy looks stoned as fuck.

26. Post #26
    August 2009
    117 Posts
    Cammy looks stoned as fuck.
    Yes... that was the first picture I made with her and Chun-Li... I can't help but break out in laughter every time I see it.

27. Post #27
    February 2011
    195 Posts
    Im Commander Chuster and this is my favourite supported thread in the forum.

28. Post #28
    April 2010
    36 Posts
    Support, for Zangief and Dudley, to be honest I couldn't give a fuck less about the other characters.

29. Post #29
    December 2009
    897 Posts
    its a hard request mario you know that mate most stupid kids on these forums they just want more lame soldiers
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Mexico Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

30. Post #30
    November 2010
    180 Posts
    rose and guile for me...definitely guile.

31. Post #31
    August 2009
    117 Posts
    Support, for Zangief and Dudley, to be honest I couldn't give a fuck less about the other characters.
    There's a Zangief model somewhere, but it's not the best thing in the world.

It's a hard request Mario. You know, mate, that most of the stupid kids on this forum want soldiers and nothing more.
    That's something that surprises me mate: Guile is a soldier, he is a family man, and his theme goes with everything. I'm shocked no one ported him in during the time the "Guile's theme goes with everything" meme was popular.

We all have our favorites, I guess.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    December 2009
    897 Posts
    rose and guile for me...definitely guile.
    i prefer the whole cast incluiding the dumb overpowered twins
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Mexico Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

33. Post #33
    July 2011
    270 Posts
    Maybe it's my time I've put into Mugen, but it's hard to imagine there isn't a Ryu, Ken, or Akuma out there.

34. Post #34
    December 2009
    897 Posts
    Maybe it's my time I've put into Mugen, but it's hard to imagine there isn't a Ryu, Ken, or Akuma out there.
    lol mugen good old times having a shitload of snk sprite characters
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Mexico Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    February 2011
    195 Posts
    I would like to see Dan in GMod... I love that parody-man

36. Post #36
    October 2010
    186 Posts
    I would like to see Dan in GMod... I love that parody-man
    lol, its so pathetic how capcom tries to make him funny but just end up retarded.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

37. Post #37
    August 2009
    117 Posts
    lol, its so pathetic how capcom tries to make him funny but just end up retarded.
    Dan is the best character in the game. His taunts can actually stop an attack and cause psychological damage to the opponent.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    October 2010
    186 Posts
    Dan is the best character in the game. His taunts can actually stop an attack and cause psychological damage to the opponent.
    lol, your right.

39. Post #39
    July 2010
    442 Posts
    So, how's that wishful thinking going?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    August 2009
    117 Posts
    So, how's that wishful thinking going?
    Pretty good, thank you for asking.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)