Skaal Opens It's Gates Officially
The town of Skaal has opened it's quaint little gates, and are asking all to join!
The town sits on a pond near the road to Ravencrest, and as such is extremely difficult NOT to see.
We have implemented new features, such as a defensive City wall, and other sorts to keep Skaal Citizens safe from harm.
We are a small group of people, very few in size, but Skaal is in constant growth.
What do The Skaal do?
- Skaal is a city-state sitting off the small lake near Ravencrest.
We are a humble group of people who have a tradition of helping the needy.
We focus most of our efforts expanding ourselves and keeping allies strong.
Location of Skaal
- If the above description was not good enough, then here is a more descriptive one.
the road traveling to both Ironhelm and Ravencrest is the same road you shall use to find Skaal.
As you begin to make your way to Ravencrest, you shall see a small lake to the left of the road, That is
Where Skaal lies.
- At this position, Skaal is one of the few that are allied to all, so in general terms, you are safe in Skaal.
There are no hassles or worries of war breaking out in our small Faction.
We are allied to those the following :
What are some requirements to join Skaal?
- The very basics are that you keep all profanity to a small limit, that you do not cause harm or trouble
for those in or out of the Faction. We also require you to get a job in Skaal, though the decision is up
to that of the citizen.
Building is off-limits to Mongolian, though if you want something built speak to him about it and he may
see to it, whether it is fair to be made.
We do NOT tax our citizens, we simply ask they contribute through some basic labor, via mining, Foresting,
Military and other sorts.
This ensures a good and growing Skaal at it's most efficient.
You must also be willing to take up the arms, in times of war.
Equipment will be provided.
Also, when people of the faction die, do NOT touch their items, this is Considered an act of stealing and will
NOT be tolerated.
Some basic rules of Skaal
- Do NOT attack our allies, this is quite simple really, Doing so results in a banishment.
- Do NOT do damage to the town, via breaking into houses, stealing resources.
- Killing other Skaal members is a serious violation, and will result in you permanently banished and hunted FOREVER.
- Leave areas as you've first seen them, closing doors and keeping the area secure.
- Contribute to the Treasury and Stockpile.
- Attack only when given the order to, in cases of War, defense, or other sorts.
- when people of the faction die, do NOT touch their items, this is Considered an act of stealing and will
NOT be tolerated.
- Do NOT enter homes, warnings will be given. Then a banishment if you continue.
If items are stolen, you will be banned instantly.
Current Status of Skaal
- All are welcome to Skaal assuming they follow the text above.
- Invitations only, Skaal is quite small in Population, but massive in Land size.
- We share resources among each other, but notifying us before taking is
a simple requirement.
Speak to Mongolian_Beef
for an invitation if the follow text above is that to which you agree to.
Skaal is also opening a semi-Military/Mercenary Service
- Skaal is opening an experimental Military service for those who pay.
We fashion our own gear, weapons, armors. But the rest, the must be
payed in Iron.
I want to start recruiting, I welcome all to join Skaal's Military Service!
Images of Skaal