1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    1,024 Posts
    Have you ever had a moment in Minecraft when you died at the worst possible time. And you just wanted to destroy the game? If you did, post yours and shit like that.

Mine happened a literal 20 Minutes ago. I was hunting for Diamond and Gold, that sort of thing. I dug about 14 floors away from the Void at the botttom. I was so happy, mining Gold, and suddenly... BAM! I saw a Shit tonne of Diamonds next to a a Shit tonne of Redstone and Obsidian. I shouted "My luck is freaking awesome!" I was mining the Redstone and the Diamonds, and i made myself a diamond pick at the end for the Obsidian. I forgot i placed lava a while ago, and holed it up with about 4 walls of Refined Wood. (Was just behind the Diamonds, so i forgot about the Lava problem.) I was Mining around about my 3rd peice of Obsidian. And then it happened. The fact i took Damage dramtically and died instantly pissed me off the most. And when i went back, i saw all of my items were burned. I raged.

What was yours?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 25Winner Winner x 3Dumb Dumb x 3Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

2. Post #2
    June 2011
    53 Posts
    When a spider fucked me with my own diamonds and ate me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree x 41Funny x 17Dumb x 2Informative x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Eh?
    May 2007
    2,275 Posts
    I have a house 18k blocks out on my favorite PvP survival server, and most people venture about 6k out so I don't get any griefers/raiders, but for some reason my bed didn't save my location. I died.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly x 128Funny x 8Zing x 1Agree x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    August 2009
    2,725 Posts
    Some awesome person (sorry for forgetting your name) on profans server gave me a diamond block to make some tools. I made said tools and while I was exploring I stepped into a randomly placed block of lava and died. I feel bad for wasting that guys diamond.
    Also it made me rage so hard I dont think I can ever go back.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Ireland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 30Funny Funny x 4 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    2,345 Posts
    When I can't think of anything to make.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 125Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,187 Posts
    I had made a large tunnel in my mine, with a minecart track to get back and forth. I was on my way back, with an inventory full of rare items (all of my rare gems, in fact). I got out 3/4 of the way there, glitched through the floor, and ended up in lava.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 31Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,795 Posts
    Having to play the game in full screen because a maximized window or normal window make the game lag to the point of being unplayable in both SP and MP.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree x 48Dumb x 8Agree x 7Funny x 2Optimistic x 2Friendly x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    November 2010
    3,810 Posts
    So i was exploring a bunch of maps of the same area so that i could have more copies. i was way out there at the edge of the map, exploring the last remaining parts when the night came. unfortunately i didn't have a bed with me which, when i think back, was the big blunder that led to my own demise. so i went up in a tree and buried myself in dirt, waiting out the night. pre 1.3 style!

And as the sun rises i'm having this wonderful moment! i'm back in 1.2 again with no choice to skip the night or anything like that. it was long since i ever really appreciated the sunrise like that.
    So as the sun rises i watch the skeletons and zombies die and i shoot down a couple of nearby creepers but just as i'm about to get down on the ground again, out of fucking nowhere, there leaps a spider. With 3 hearts left after the voyage i didn't stand a chance against him, suprised as i was.
    Why had i not heard the spider? because i was listening to music at the time.

Now that i think about it, i'm more annoyed with myself rather than minecraft because after all, that was just pure gameplay with all its meanings.

but fuuuuck i lost so much stuff!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 7Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,187 Posts
    See, it's the complete opposite for me. For example, I replayed Half-Life 2 this weekend, and during Ravenholm I turned off the game sounds and cranked up some Guns N' Roses. It's so much funner if you dance around while singing along to "Paradise City".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny x 30Agree x 5Dumb x 3Disagree x 1Informative x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    October 2010
    11,312 Posts
    When Java crashed randomly and lost my progress.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 35Zing Zing x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,115 Posts
    I have a house 18k blocks out on my favorite PvP survival server, and most people venture about 6k out so I don't get any griefers/raiders, but for some reason my bed didn't save my location. I died.
    You have to sleep for it to work, which rarely is possible on pvp survival servers
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 19Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner x 63Agree x 24Funny x 6Disagree x 2Artistic x 1Optimistic x 1Friendly x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    March 2007
    363 Posts
    I wouldn't say I get truly annoyed at minecraft, just dissapointed when I have a clear idea in my head for something awesome to build, and it turns out looking shite when I'm done and step back.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 62 (list)

14. Post #14
    Garb is the dry stuff in the corner of your eyes when you just wake up.
    May 2010
    1,910 Posts
    Same exact fucking thing happened to me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    2,784 Posts
    creepers in smp
    your bed was missing or obstructed
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 27Funny Funny x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    WE'VE GOT DODGSON HERE!
    August 2005
    1,930 Posts
    "Minecraft has run out of memory!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 66Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    January 2011
    389 Posts
    Whenever I decide I want to make a building out of brick.

Fuck you clay.

Fuck.
    You.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 29Funny Funny x 5 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    11,816 Posts
    These fuckers:
    That's a wonderfully isometric render of one.

...What an odd thought.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Show Events Funny Funny x 22Agree Agree x 6 (list)

19. Post #19
    August 2009
    2,725 Posts
    "Minecraft has run out of memory!"
    Download the 64bit version of java
    problem solved
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Ireland Show Events Useful x 14Agree x 5Informative x 1Friendly x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    February 2008
    1,200 Posts
    I don't understand all of the hate for creepers. I like them more then fucking spiders and skeletons. As for a time when I hated Minecraft was when I was on my first map and I found my first diamond. I has so happy. I also had a bucket of lava in my inventory. I was filled up with so much iron and coal and other things that I had to throw stuff away to make room for my diamonds. Well I then decided to go back up my ladder to my house when I pulled out my bucket of lava and accedently "spilt" it everywere. I lost everything and quit.

I also hate it when I find huge groups of wolves but have no bones
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 30Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    6,966 Posts
    When i found out you are playing on a pvp server 18k spawn where the chance you can get any pvp is 0.0001%
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    July 2010
    5,032 Posts
    Finding some good shit (diamonds, redstone etc) and walking back to base. Get distracted and walk into a lava pit, you don't have a water bucket. Lose all your shit.

Delete World.
    Create New World.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 26 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    3,336 Posts
    So...
    Lately I've been working with my best-friend on some map, really nice one.
    It's located in a savanna biome, although I'm not sure if that makes part of my problem.

Since the last few days, it seems as if EVERY FUCKING DAY it rained. It's like, I start to work on a new house, it starts to rain. Clear the weather, 5 minutes later, rain. Clear the weather, 3 minutes later, rain. It's ridiculous. Clear, rain, clear, rain.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 14 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,894 Posts
    So...
    Lately I've been working with my best-friend on some map, really nice one.
    It's located in a savanna biome, although I'm not sure if that makes part of my problem.

Since the last few days, it seems as if EVERY FUCKING DAY it rained. It's like, I start to work on a new house, it starts to rain. Clear the weather, 5 minutes later, rain. Clear the weather, 3 minutes later, rain. It's ridiculous. Clear, rain, clear, rain.
    /weather sun 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12Funny Funny x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    February 2008
    2,048 Posts
    Getting lost in a really deep cave.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 67Disagree Disagree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    5,096 Posts
    I once somehow fell into lava and burned to death. It felt like the game was mocking me, my character constantly going "Augh! Augh! Augh!" and all of my inventory burning away, one by one. Although, I was just glad I managed to throw my diamond pickaxe and my map out onto the floor just before I died, so I could retrieve them later.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 31Funny Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    2,784 Posts
    I don't understand all of the hate for creepers.
    smp
    because lag
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 14 (list)

28. Post #28
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,187 Posts
    When I play on 2b2t, I often enter my well-lit mines only to be greeted with a creeper.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 20Funny Funny x 3 (list)

29. Post #29
    Ask me to be a movie trailer voice.
    November 2009
    1,292 Posts
    Was in a cave and I found a huge vein of diamond next to a lava pool (you already know where this is going.)

I was like "WOO I got diamonds!" and I rushed to it to mine them all out. Once I finished, I suddenly heard a creeper about to explode. I panicked and looked around but I couldn't find it. It exploded, but it didn't kill me. Oh no, what it did was a fate worse than being blown up.

The creeper. Fucking. PUSHED ME. INTO THE LAVA

All those diamonds
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 21Funny Funny x 4 (list)

30. Post #30
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,187 Posts
    The same thing happened to me, only it wasn't a creeper, it was a cave sound.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 80Winner Winner x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    August 2009
    7,895 Posts
    When i realize for the 8 millionth time you cant make redstone go directly upwards without it being an odd amount of blocks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Agree Agree x 4 (list)

32. Post #32
    Deviantart Appreciation Station's Finest
    April 2009
    19,510 Posts
    How fucking complicated it is to install certain mods.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 58Disagree Disagree x 5 (list)

33. Post #33
    When I walk around for hours trying to find a place to build my house, carrying several stacks of logs and iron that I've found while going around, then dying.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 5Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    July 2009
    1,016 Posts
    when my ATI video card which cost me $600 dolars crashes for playing in fancy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Peru Show Events Funny x 40Dumb x 4Agree x 3Winner x 2Friendly x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    October 2009
    1,255 Posts
    Whenever I decide I want to make a building out of brick.

Fuck you clay.

Fuck.
    You.
    I'm sorry
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny x 134Friendly x 5Zing x 2Winner x 2Disagree x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    August 2009
    7,895 Posts
    I'm sorry
    He will kill you soon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly x 11Informative x 8Agree x 2Useful x 1Funny x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    March 2010
    2,900 Posts
    When people only cut down part of the tree they can reach and leave the rest to just sit there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 135 (list)

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    481 Posts
    How all the mods break after every update, making you have to chose to either wait until all your mods are updated, or go without your favorite mods.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 24 (list)

39. Post #39
    I have a 1 inch cock erect but girls cum all over me
    April 2009
    725 Posts
    When I was mining cobblestone from my cobblestone farm and suddenly a pig pushes me into the lava, losing my whole hour's worth of mining to some pigs.

Yep, that's right folks, plushy pink pigs have a notorious nature.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Korea, Republic of Show Events Funny Funny x 13Winner Winner x 3 (list)

40. Post #40
    July 2009
    1,398 Posts
    I lose diamonds to lava all the time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 11Disagree Disagree x 2Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)