1. Post #1

June 2011
    13 Posts
    the title says it all when i try and play mincraft beta it say (( windows has bloked some fetures from activex??????)))) what does this mean??? and how do i fix this ????
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    SirCrest Sexual Enthusiast
    August 2008
    14,854 Posts
    1) Use a better browser
    2) Right click the bar that says that and hit "Allow activex content" or something like that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

3. Post #3

June 2011
    13 Posts
    1) Use a better browser
    2) Right click the bar that says that and hit "Allow activex content" or something like that.
    yea but i tried installing it and it still dont work also it wont let me right click it and says (( internet explorer blocked this website from installing a activex controll)) so now i am lost
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

4. Post #4
    Use something else than IE and download the game.

Edited:

Have you even tried downloading it? It works better than playing in the browser most of the time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    6,273 Posts
    yea but i tried installing it and it still dont work also it wont let me right click it and says (( internet explorer blocked this website from installing a activex controll)) so now i am lost
    Minecraft isn't like Runescape, you can download it
    Why do I get the feeling you play Runescape a lot?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)