1. Post #1
    September 2009
    9,647 Posts
    [release][h2]Coffee shop worker adds mucus to cops' coffee[/h2]
    //Source: My Fox Boston

Christopher "Boogerman" Hildreth

JAFFREY, N.H. (FOX 25 / MyFoxBoston.com) - A former Dunkin' Donuts employee is accused of adding "nasal mucus" to the coffees of two Jaffrey police officers.

Christopher Hildreth, 20, has been charged with two counts of attempted simple assault.

Two police officers went to the Dunkin' Donuts on Peterborough Street June 19 and ordered two cups of coffee from Hildreth, according to authorities. They said Hildreth took two coffee cups and then went to the back room to make the coffee.

According to the affidavit, the officers found his behavior odd because they had ordered coffee from Hildreth before and never saw him go out back to make coffee.

And what the officers saw Hildreth do next will disturb you.

Watching from a store-front video monitor which shows a view of the back room, police say they saw Hildreth put nasal mucus into the cups.

The officers later returned the coffees and contacted the manager to review the surveillance tapes.

Hildreth was terminated shortly after the store manager reviewed the tape.[/release]
    ...and this is why, I'd rather home brew my own coffee.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Argentina Show Events Funny Funny x 50Winner Winner x 4Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    September 2010
    8,080 Posts
    What a classy and inspiring looking being.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 41Funny Funny x 2 (list)

3. Post #3
    Mon
    April 2011
    4,102 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 20Agree Agree x 4 (list)

4. Post #4
    September 2009
    9,647 Posts
    What a classy and inspiring looking being.
    I hope he gets a fair trial.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Argentina Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    August 2009
    1,634 Posts
    fuck the police
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 16Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    September 2009
    9,647 Posts

Edited:

Probably how the cups of coffee looked like :barf:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Argentina Show Events Informative Informative x 5Funny Funny x 2 (list)

7. Post #7
    Hello, my name is Penis. Please refer to me as such. I'm totally cool with it.
    November 2009
    4,610 Posts
    Rule #1: If you want to fuck with your customers, make sure you turn teh camera away first.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Useful Useful x 3 (list)

8. Post #8
    September 2009
    9,647 Posts

9. Post #9
    Dennab
    August 2009
    7,295 Posts
    I love these "FUCK THA PO LEEECE" idiots, they always do something amusingly stupid.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 41Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    December 2010
    1,992 Posts
    I'm fairly certain I'd be able to detect the presence of snot in my cup of coffee right away. One of the key indicators would be there'd be something floating in there that is not coffee. Also, isn't "nasal mucus" a bit redundant? I tried desperately to imagine other forms of bodily mucus, but I came up pretty empty. I mean, I tried to imagine "anal mucus" but honestly all I can think of is me squatting over an ant hill, grunting hard and then a spray of snot violently flies out my ass complete with nose-blowing sound.

Pretty sure that does not exist, because if it did then maybe they caught him on camera on a good day.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 20 (list)

11. Post #11
    Dennab
    October 2007
    2,399 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 48Agree Agree x 7Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    2,500 Posts
    The guy even looks like a shitbag...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 24 (list)

13. Post #13
    February 2011
    1,696 Posts
    I'm fairly certain I'd be able to detect the presence of snot in my cup of coffee right away. One of the key indicators would be there'd be something floating in there that is not coffee. Also, isn't "nasal mucus" a bit redundant? I tried desperately to imagine other forms of bodily mucus, but I came up pretty empty. I mean, I tried to imagine "anal mucus" but honestly all I can think of is me squatting over an ant hill, grunting hard and then a spray of snot violently flies out my ass complete with nose-blowing sound.

Pretty sure that does not exist, because if it did then maybe they caught him on camera on a good day.
    Your stomach is coated in a protective mucus to stop it from digesting itself.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Informative Informative x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    12,085 Posts
    You do NOT touch a Cop's coffee.

EVER.

PERIOD.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    15,310 Posts
    You do NOT touch a Cop's coffee.

EVER.

PERIOD.
    what if you're the guy making it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    1,688 Posts
    what if you're the guy making it
    Use telekinesis.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    this is why I only brew at home / from machines.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    23,888 Posts
    He got fired? Is that it?

No fines or jail?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

19. Post #19

No fines or jail?
    A fine would be ok, but jail? what the fuck?

Snot won't kill you, you'll just puke or gag, why jail?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 14 (list)

20. Post #20
    July 2006
    9,883 Posts

No fines or jail?
    "Christopher Hildreth, 20, has been charged with two counts of attempted simple assault."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    23,888 Posts
    A fine would be ok, but jail? what the fuck?

Snot won't kill you, you'll just puke or gag, why jail?
    Jail might be a little extreme, but it's still putting bodily waste in someone's food, which I consider pretty bad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    10,900 Posts
    Yeah it breaks some health safety standard for sure.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    988 Posts
    All glory to the Homebrews.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    July 2010
    1,170 Posts
    That's snot a way to treat an officer.

xD
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Funny Funny x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    3,012 Posts
    I work at Dunkin Donuts and we give all the cops free coffee. They tip well
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 3Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    September 2009
    9,647 Posts
    I work at Dunkin Donuts and we give all the cops free coffee. They tip well
    Free coffee? I'm against that.

Cops should pay like everyone else.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Argentina Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    8,520 Posts
    this is why I only brew at home / from machines.
    Every place that sells coffee you can see your coffee being made in plain sight as long as you go inside.

Are you sure it's not an inability to interact with people?

28. Post #28
    November 2010
    5,050 Posts
    Free coffee? I'm against that.

Cops should pay like everyone else.
    A lot of places give cops free coffee because they work long shifts and stay up really late, and patrol all into the night. So they get really tired. It's not like the cops are going around harassing workers and making the shops pay protection coffee or something.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    15,310 Posts
    A lot of places give cops free coffee because they work long shifts and stay up really late, and patrol all into the night. So they get really tired. It's not like the cops are going around harassing workers and making the shops pay protection coffee or something.
    give cops free coffee as a bribe so you can sell weed needles in your coffee shop
    the perfect plan, i'm on to you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

30. Post #30
    April 2011
    2,596 Posts
    With a nose like that I bet it was snot hard to do that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,418 Posts
    It was funny until I realized I have been to that Dunkins
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    April 2008
    470 Posts
    [release]
    Hildreth was terminated shortly after the store manager reviewed the tape.[/release]

Somewhat extreme
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

33. Post #33
    May 2008
    380 Posts
    People like this need to be shot. They are obviously not fit for society.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    Blue Member
    Dennab
    June 2009
    1,031 Posts
    People like this need to be shot. They are obviously not fit for society.
    That swedish national party seems to be doing their job well

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    1,968 Posts
    Reminded me of this movie:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    641 Posts
    The guy even looks like a shitbag...
    Reminds me of scumbag steve.

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    7,149 Posts
    Reminds me of a guy I used to work with at Little Caesar's. Some guy came in asking for a pizza and apparantley he owed this co-worker money, so the guy spit in the sauce, added old dish water to the sauce, and wiped each and every pepperoni on his nutsack before putting it through the oven.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

38. Post #38
    December 2010
    1,992 Posts
    Reminds me of a guy I used to work with at Little Caesar's. Some guy came in asking for a pizza and apparantley he owed this co-worker money, so the guy spit in the sauce, added old dish water to the sauce, and wiped each and every pepperoni on his nutsack before putting it through the oven.
    The fact that he meticulously took every piece of pepperoni to his scrotum leads me to believe he's either filled with hatred or extremely obsessive-compulsive.

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    7,149 Posts
    The fact that he meticulously took every piece of pepperoni to his scrotum leads me to believe he's either filled with hatred or extremely obsessive-compulsive.
    You've never eaten at Little Caesar's have you? Around here they're tighter than a nun's cunt, there's like 20 pepperonis on a large.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    Dennab
    August 2009
    1,072 Posts
    He looks greasy.