1. Post #1
    January 2007
    25 Posts
    First off, Kyubey is the mascot of magical girl anime Puella Magi Madoka Magica. He looks cute and all and grants girls their wish in exchange for them making a contract with Kyubey, but in reality he's   a backstabbing creature called an Incubator with no emotions whatsoever and has no problems telling girls that their essentially zombiefied body is superior to their original human body and that they'll die sooner or later. It's the Evangelion of magical girl anime.   

With that settled, how about a ragdoll of Kyubey since apparently he's the most hated creature in all of anime for some reason?

Pics of the furball.

Now if you decide to go make the cast of Madoka Magica, go right ahead otherwise Kyubey is good enough.

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    1,940 Posts
    Just a quick warning, Anime and My Little Pony Requests get massively flamed. Prepare for an oncoming shitstorm.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

3. Post #3
    January 2007
    25 Posts
    Just a quick warning, Anime and My Little Pony Requests get massively flamed. Prepare for an oncoming shitstorm.
    I remember from different threads but then again this happens on any forum.

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    4,501 Posts
    Here's a Kyubey Model with Bones in both 3ds and Obj Format. I converted it from PMD to these formats, and the original model I found on NicoNicoDouga(Japanese Youtube I guess).

http://www.mediafire.com/?rcqhdjdlpglrtr3

Someone else has to port it, though. I don't know how.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 2 (list)

5. Post #5
    March 2008
    91 Posts
    I remember from different threads but then again this happens on any forum.
    This is a perfect request since everybody hates QB anyway.

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    6,912 Posts
    Oh god, this would be creepy as fuck in a dark map...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)