* Players can choose from a list of songs to stream while playing on the server.
* Administrators can stream a song to all players
* Players may choose to ignore server-wide songs
* Volume control for songs playing
* Server-side song queue is preserved through map changes
* Nomination system to allow non-admins to vote on songs to stream to all players. (optional)
* Easy to use web interface allows server owners to add and delete songs. Changes take effect immediately.
* Installs in just a few minutes
* Password protected web-interface
* Players playing songs locally can enable Radio Mode to play a new song after the current song finishes
* Quicksearch allows players to easily find a song they want to play
* Easy to customize options including keybinds, sources, nomination limits, and more
Changes From 3.0
* Easier to set up, easier to use web code
* Local song queue for players
* Enhanced client-side radio mode
* Fully functional server-side radio mode
* Genre support
* Full SQLite and MySQL support
* JWPlayer to allow for some extra features.
Props to Skapocalypse for his original gStream which both inspired me to get this started, and served as the basis for version 1.
JumpLoader is used for the file uploads. http://jumploader.com/
Importing from previous versions
Open the import.php file in your browser (there is no link, manually type it in).
The instructions should be pretty straightforward.
Installation Guide and Demo
You also need to chmod 755 or higher on the following directories: /tmp, /media/music, /css/compressed, /js/compressed
Pardon the quality, youtube raped the video =/