1. Post #1
    April 2011
    651 Posts
    Im excited for it if not a bit nervous. Its F2P, and they will be adding pros overtime hopefully they can balance them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 27Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

2. Post #2
    October 2010
    298 Posts
    I watch the trailer. I'm looking forward for this game. I already played MNC on one free weekend and i really enjoy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Bulgaria Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    July 2009
    9,895 Posts
    Hope it uses steam for the free to play thing, and hopefully it wont be pay2win seeing as how much sales they got with MNC.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 23 (list)

4. Post #4
    I regularly throw pity parties.
    August 2010
    12,154 Posts
    I'm not sure what to think.
    MNC has such a sharp learning curve.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 11Funny Funny x 7 (list)

5. Post #5
    October 2010
    298 Posts
    MNC is a good game but now player base are so small. I think that this game will be success. Will be Free 2 Play and i hope to be in steam free to play game section.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Bulgaria Show Events Agree Agree x 8Disagree Disagree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    October 2009
    1,840 Posts
    Stoked
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    OBVIOUS LOLICON
    August 2007
    1,343 Posts
    Female character with several miniturrets and a massive bloody energy beam, as well as a luchadore?
    Hell yes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

8. Post #8
    $1 title pls
    June 2007
    1,610 Posts
    UT meets Team fortress.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 16Dumb Dumb x 6Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    3,086 Posts
    Oh yes please. Finally someone made a thread
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

10. Post #10
    April 2011
    651 Posts
    Umm can someone tell me how to imbed videos?

Edited:

Female character with several miniturrets and a massive bloody energy beam, as well as a luchadore?
    Hell yes.
    Thats cool but i will stick with awesome italian support. Hes so likable.

THAT TURRET IS MINEA NOW HA-HA
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

11. Post #11
    insert long title here
    January 2009
    15,117 Posts
    So what does that mean for people who bought MNC?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Austria Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    3,086 Posts
    Umm can someone tell me how to imbed videos?

Edited:

Thats cool but i will stick with awesome italian support. Hes so likable.

THAT TURRET IS MINEA NOW HA-HA
    Videos are [media] [/media.] without the period

13. Post #13
    July 2011
    518 Posts
    New classes look like rubbish but the first one was fun so I assume this will be to.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    8,169 Posts
    So what does that mean for people who bought MNC?
    Probably some items or costumes in the F2P game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events

15. Post #15
    Looks great, but I'm disappointed that it's free-to-play. Normally this means they nickel-and-dime you for a bunch of important gameplay elements, and I'd much rather just buy the game once and not worry about a million microtransactions.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 15Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    June 2010
    1,884 Posts
    I hope there is a bonus for owning the original game. I also hope that the original wacky fools can still be played with the new ones too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    4,264 Posts
    Looks great, but I'm disappointed that it's free-to-play. Normally this means they nickel-and-dime you for a bunch of important gameplay elements, and I'd much rather just buy the game once and not worry about a million microtransactions.
    They pretty much said that almost everything will be unlockable by playing yourself, and that the only things that you really need to spend money to unlock are cosmetics.

I'm fine as long as the game isn't pay2win.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

18. Post #18
    April 2011
    651 Posts
    I think theyre following Valve's example allowing you to unlock it if you play enough. F2P is quickly losing its stigma in the market as a cheap cash-in. If f2p is the future the smart consumer is the true winner here

Edited:

I hope there is a bonus for owning the original game. I also hope that the original wacky fools can still be played with the new ones too.
    Yep the original classes are still there same characters and everything. They also stated that there would be a bonus the player of MNC. Probably cosmetic but you never know.

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    5,447 Posts
    My friend gifted it to me, and damn.

Assasin's got a hell of a nice arse.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 14 (list)

20. Post #20
    ASK ME ABOUT THE SLUTTY CAT PEOPLE THAT LIVE INSIDE MY HEAD
    August 2010
    4,976 Posts
    People who bought MNC really need to get a good bonus in this.

At least there's a bright side to it. F2P means more players and that means more people to play with.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    April 2011
    651 Posts
    People who bought MNC really need to get a good bonus in this.

At least there's a bright side to it. F2P means more players and that means more people to play with.
    Wouldnt it be great if all the owners of MNC got all the pros free. I mean we already payed for the game.

22. Post #22
    Dr. Conro J. Norock, Robot Sarcasm Master
    July 2007
    7,700 Posts
    Wouldnt it be great if all the owners of MNC got all the pros free. I mean we already payed for the game.
    wait we have to BUY the pros?!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    I think theyre following Valve's example allowing you to unlock it if you play enough. F2P is quickly losing its stigma in the market as a cheap cash-in. If f2p is the future the smart consumer is the true winner here
    I fucking hate TF2's model, but that's just me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 16Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    10,688 Posts
    Honestly, with all the free to play games having stuff you can pay for, I'd rather just buy the game and have all the content unlocked for me at times. Only when it comes to cosmetic stuff would I rather it be free to play.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 15Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    April 2011
    651 Posts
    wait we have to BUY the pros?!
    I heard it somewhere I may be wrong though.

26. Post #26
    provides mlp plot free of charge
    February 2011
    17,366 Posts
    UT meets Team fortress.
    It's actually 3rd person meets FPS meets DotA
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 13Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    4,264 Posts
    They already confirmed that original owners will get something special, guys.

I don't know why you guys feel so entitled to massive bonuses anyway, they're not gonna give you everything free lol. You paid $15 for a game that got very good post-launch support with free DLC.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    3,086 Posts
    My friend gifted it to me, and damn.

Assasin's got a hell of a nice arse.
    Hey man, back off.

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    5,447 Posts
    Hey man, back off.
    Never, and so, would you kindly post the your full avatar picture?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    October 2009
    8,954 Posts
    It's actually 3rd person meets FPS meets DotA
    Third-Person Shooter Strategy?
    Euugh, not my preference.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    April 2011
    1,385 Posts
    I hope the F2P element is premium accounts, I hate microtransactions
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    2,784 Posts
    my favorite class in MNC was sniper, especially meleeing assassins off of the map
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

33. Post #33
    ASK ME ABOUT THE SLUTTY CAT PEOPLE THAT LIVE INSIDE MY HEAD
    August 2010
    4,976 Posts
    With Uber Entertainment and Valve being close to each other(also literally) I hope that Valve gives them advice on doing the F2P bit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    3,086 Posts
    Never, and so, would you kindly post the your full avatar picture?

NSFW

http://img.booru.org/rule34//images/...201.png?791821
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4Friendly Friendly x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

35. Post #35
    April 2011
    651 Posts
    uhhh isnt posting that against the rules

Edited:

my favorite class in MNC was sniper, especially meleeing assassins off of the map
    I hate you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    8,888 Posts
    NSFW

NSFW stuff
    Tag it goddamnit
    Reported because I wasn't alone while reading this thread
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Russian Federation Show Events Funny Funny x 15 (list)

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    15,856 Posts
    Mother fucking didn't expect that image I had people in the room.

Fuck

Edited:

But yes. This should be interesting for as a F2P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    3,086 Posts
    I even posted NSFW right before the post.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 12Funny Funny x 2 (list)

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    3,659 Posts
    You put a link to the damn thing!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    5,074 Posts
    I even posted NSFW right before the post.
    Oh, shit, well that changes everything! Sorry!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 11Zing Zing x 1 (list)