1. Post #1
    Bring the Noise!
    January 2007
    2,971 Posts

http://www.naughtydog.com/games/uncharted

Some behind the scenes videos that aren't on the game disc and a sneak peak at Nolan's awesome new book! - http://gamespheres.com/

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is the upcoming third game in the Uncharted series, created by Naughty Dog for the PlayStation 3, and due for release in North America on November 1, 2011, Europe on November 2, 2011 and Australia on November 3, 2011. It is the sequel to the most critically acclaimed game of 2009, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. It was first revealed on December 9, 2010. Officially it was announced at the 2010 Spike Video Game Awards on December 11, 2010.

Story
    A search for the fabled “Atlantis of the Sands” propels fortune hunter Nathan Drake on a daring trek into the heart of the Arabian Desert, a journey that pits him and his mentor Victor Sullivan against the occult treachery of a shadowy clandestine organization and its ruthless leader. When the terrible secrets of this lost city are unearthed, Drake’s quest descends into a desperate bid for survival that strains the limits of his endurance and forces him to confront his deepest fears.

Nathan Drake
    As a modern-day fortune-hunter, Drake operates within a rough, lawless world occupied by treasure-seekers, antiquities smugglers, con men and thieves. Unlike his associates, Drake is driven more by the historical intrigue and thrill of the hunt, than the promise of the treasure itself. He may or may not be a descendant of Sir Francis Drake, the great 16th-century explorer and privateer—but regardless of his lineage, Drake is gifted with a remarkable historical imagination and an uncanny ability to unravel mysteries from only the barest clues.

Although he's smart and self-educated, Drake tends to conceal his intellectual side when dealing with the rogues gallery of dangerous individuals who haunt the gray-market underworld of the illegal antiquities trade. In his dubious line of work, Drake finds himself confronting everything from guerillas to drug traffickers, modern-day pirates, rival salvage companies, and frequently the law—so he's had to learn how to handle himself in tight situations, whether it means guns, fists, charm, or the occasional hasty exit. In the end, Drake survives.

Images
    Click them to see their full beauty!

Videos

Official Trailer

Demo gameplay

Boat gameplay

Multiplayer

Unboxing of the Collectors edition by Nolan North

Comic con 2011 - Naughty Dog Panel

Misc. behind the scenes videos
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 17Funny Funny x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    June 2011
    779 Posts
    This game is going to be awesome. Absolutely loved the beta
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    4,424 Posts
    Any chance of it coming out for the Wii any time soon? :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 15Dumb Dumb x 8 (list)

4. Post #4
    Bring the Noise!
    January 2007
    2,971 Posts
    Added some stuff to the OP, not finished yet though.

5. Post #5
    October 2010
    587 Posts
    Definitely one of my most anticipated games, Uncharted 2 was fantastic and the beta was great

no pressure naughty dog

6. Post #6
    Beverage Bandit
    November 2005
    19,210 Posts
    I'm really looking forward to this.
    I've played through U1 and 2 countless times. Such great games.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    7,262 Posts
    I hope it doesn't have another one of those super cliche villains this time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    1,036 Posts
    The multiplayer Demo is gonna come out sometime in October right?

9. Post #9

May 2011
    1,095 Posts
    The multiplayer Demo is gonna come out sometime in October right?
    You got it if you bought Infamous 2

It's over now and if you buy some shit from Subway on October you can get into the MP beta

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    1,036 Posts
    You got it if you bought Infamous 2

It's over now and if you buy some shit from Subway on October you can get into the MP beta
    The latter is what i was talking about. Thanks for the info.

This game is going to be the best way to kick off the gaming month of November.

11. Post #11

May 2011
    1,095 Posts
    The latter is what i was talking about. Thanks for the info.

This game is going to be the best way to kick off the gaming month of November.
    I'm hoping I can beat it before Skyrim

12. Post #12
    May 2007
    355 Posts
    Going to preorder the collectors edition this week.

13. Post #13
    CJF
    August 2006
    16,267 Posts
    Uncharted 2 is definitely one of the best gaming experiences I've had. Didn't set it down till I finished it. I will definitely be picking this one up too because I expect no less.

I mean seriously, who doesn't love a game where you play as a guy who survives every building he enters collapsing?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    2,688 Posts
    I absolutely HATED Uncharted 1. I absolutely LOVED Uncharted 2. Can't wait for the third.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    World's Okayest Comic Guy
    February 2005
    17,537 Posts
    I like how ND took TF2's concept of collectable cosmetics, but without the use of the cosmetics being really difficult to obtain.

16. Post #16
    Bring the Noise!
    January 2007
    2,971 Posts
    I absolutely HATED Uncharted 1. I absolutely LOVED Uncharted 2. Can't wait for the third.
    I liked it, it's what got me into the series. When i played the demo i fell in love with the animations and graphics, and it just keeps on getting better and better.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    15,443 Posts
    Is it just me or does Drake look a fair bit different in the gameplay videos for this? I'm not sure what it is, he just looks odd compared to what he used to.

Oh I hope this meets the standard U2 set, that was an amazing game, start to finish.

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,748 Posts
    Is it just me or does Drake look a fair bit different in the gameplay videos for this? I'm not sure what it is, he just looks odd compared to what he used to.
    This. He looks a bit odd.

19. Post #19

May 2011
    1,095 Posts
    Anyone else getting Collectors Edition?

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    6,437 Posts

Oh I hope this meets the standard U2 set, that was an amazing game, start to finish.
    I hope its at least as long as Uncharted 2. By about chapter 16 I thought it was going to end since I became used most games with chapters ending somewhere in the teens. I was pleasantly surprised to play 12 more chapters.

21. Post #21
    September 2010
    52 Posts
    This AND Skyrim in November? Oh god I need a job.

22. Post #22

May 2011
    1,095 Posts
    I hope its at least as long as Uncharted 2. By about chapter 16 I thought it was going to end since I became used most games with chapters ending somewhere in the teens. I was pleasantly surprised to play 12 more chapters.
    Uncharted 2 was about 20 GB and Naughty Dog said Uncharted 3 is going to be a little under 50 GB, so I assume it will be longer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    October 2010
    2,470 Posts
    Remember Machinima mode in Uncharted 2? Man this is going to be great for the third!

24. Post #24
    OFFICIAL DEAN of MAX PAYNE
    Dennab
    July 2009
    9,002 Posts
    I wish I had a PS3.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

25. Post #25

May 2011
    1,095 Posts
    I wish I had a PS3.
    Buy one for this game

26. Post #26
    February 2010
    10,024 Posts
    Buy one for this game
    Buying a console just to play an exclusive is pretty dumb.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Ukraine Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #27

May 2011
    1,095 Posts
    Buying a console just to play an exclusive is pretty dumb.
    There's more then 1 exclusive

28. Post #28
    Bring the Noise!
    January 2007
    2,971 Posts
    I wish I had a PS3.
    The amount of times i hear people saying this. Honestly they are worth a buy, it's not just a few exclusives you're getting either.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    May 2008
    1,135 Posts
    Waiting for this is going to be difficult. The graphics and gameplay look even more cinematic than Uncharted 2, a feat I previously thought to be impossible. Big fan of the first two games, definitely buying this.

As for getting a PS3 when this game comes out, you're not only getting all of the PS3 exclusives but you're also getting a Bluray player, which has proven to be invaluable at college
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    November 2007
    1,161 Posts
    Sorry for the bump, but god damn I loved among thieves, looking forward to this release!!

edit:
    OH GOD NO.. ONONONO....... WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO SULLY'S MOUSTACHE?

31. Post #31
    Bring the Noise!
    January 2007
    2,971 Posts
    New trailer! Holy shit at the end...

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,748 Posts
    Sorry for the bump, but god damn I loved among thieves, looking forward to this release!!

edit:
    OH GOD NO.. ONONONO....... WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO SULLY'S MOUSTACHE?
    I think it's there. It's just so damn white.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    5,315 Posts
    I preordered the Collector's Edition. Can't wait till the release and I also tried to get all the rewards you can get in the Beta for the final game.

34. Post #34
    A true breast lover loves all breasts, regardless of the size.
    May 2010
    2,508 Posts
    I would love the Collector's Edition, but I can't justify spending $100 bucks on a game. Maybe if it was only $80.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    October 2010
    1,504 Posts

More like holy shit through the whole video

36. Post #36
    Movie quote goes here, because...
    Dennab
    October 2008
    8,076 Posts

"You sure you can fly that thing?"
    After Uncharted 2 i can't help but expect him to say that.

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    12,040 Posts

Am I the only one more intrigued y the horse scene
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    4,103 Posts
    http://dealzon.com/deals/uncharted-3...-deception-ps3

You can get $12 dollars off on newegg with that code.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

39. Post #39

May 2011
    1,095 Posts
    http://dealzon.com/deals/uncharted-3...-deception-ps3

You can get $12 dollars off on newegg with that code.
    Any Collectors Edition coupons?

Edited:

I'm not sure what you're watching, but I just saw reused e3 trailer clips with about 3 seconds of new content, I wouldn't call it a new trailer.

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    604 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)