1. Post #1
    October 2009
    4,212 Posts
    More than likely, it's been done, but not yet on Facepunch.

Original:

NEW AND IMPROVED Exploit:

Contributions:

You know what to do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 145Dumb Dumb x 2Winner Winner x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,512 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny x 236Winner x 12Agree x 2Dumb x 2Zing x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    2,563 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 200Funny Funny x 27Friendly Friendly x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    510 Posts

Please excuse the shitty shopping :saddowns:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 144Winner Winner x 5Dumb Dumb x 3Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    6,744 Posts
    Re-did it.

Old version
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Funny x 172Winner x 4Zing x 3Agree x 2Disagree x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    September 2009
    12,190 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny x 83Disagree x 10Agree x 6Friendly x 4Dumb x 4Winner x 1Late x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,512 Posts
    Friends? What is this friends of which you speak?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 66Funny Funny x 11Zing Zing x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    September 2009
    12,190 Posts
    It is a very rare creature around these parts. Some say it's just a myth that they exist here...But I have seen them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 35Dumb Dumb x 3Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9

August 2011
    10 Posts

This is something i could get into.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb x 76Funny x 11Agree x 3Winner x 3Late x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    rogasm
    May 2010
    4,777 Posts

If you're going to do it, at least make it clever and understandable for the rest of us, and the last panel was just awful.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 55Disagree Disagree x 2Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,512 Posts

That was a tad stupid, biased and overal hatefull.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 21Agree Agree x 10Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    343 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 87Agree Agree x 8Dumb Dumb x 3Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,061 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 20Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    The Mad Scientist
    September 2008
    20,460 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Dumb x 107Artistic x 3Disagree x 1Late x 1Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    dgg
    I ❤ Angel Beats
    October 2005
    26,148 Posts
    I feel like this one deserves a much better exploitable, quality wise.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Artistic Artistic x 34Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

16. Post #16

August 2011
    10 Posts
    If you're going to do it, at least make it clever and understandable for the rest of us, and the last panel was just awful.
    That was a tad stupid, biased and overal hatefull.
    It's okay everyone I've found the problem don't panic!

Not Americans.

(User was banned for this post ("Country trolling - again" - Starpluck))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb x 181Funny x 33Disagree x 1Agree x 1Informative x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,061 Posts
    [insert ignorance]
    People like you make America look bad, go jump off of a cliff.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 102Disagree Disagree x 2Friendly Friendly x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #18

August 2011
    10 Posts
    People like you make America look bad, go jump off of a cliff.
    What is this your 5th time checking the fourms today? You probably live in California or something.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 68Funny Funny x 9Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    April 2011
    1,312 Posts
    Not Americans.
    I dont see the problem in that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista France Show Events Agree x 61Winner x 2Zing x 1Optimistic x 1Dumb x 1Late x 1Artistic x 1 (list)

20. Post #20

August 2011
    10 Posts
    I dont see the problem in that.
    Your outlook on the world is obviously distorted due to the fact that you live in a 3rd world country, how did you access the internet?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb x 77Funny x 29Winner x 4Zing x 3Informative x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,512 Posts
    Your outlook on the world is obviously distorted due to the fact that you live in a 3rd world country, how did you access the internet?
    How do you breath?

He'll probably just get another ban for "Country Trolling" and "History of country trolling", since he did this in the Action Haank thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #22

August 2011
    10 Posts
    How do you breath?

He'll probably just get another ban for "Country Trolling" and "History of country trolling", since he did this in the Action Haank thread.
    There's a thin line between insulting other countries for their superiority and "country trolling" that the facepunch community has yet to understand.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 88Funny Funny x 29Disagree Disagree x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    Dennab
    August 2009
    7,295 Posts
    If you guys are wondering where this came from, AtomicStoney/AdriOfTheDead on FurAffinity made it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 9Winner Winner x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,512 Posts
    There's a thin line between insulting other countries for their superiority and "country trolling" that the facepunch community has yet to understand.

Pretty sure this man "Be trollin'", because if this were real, he would be put under for examination by a team of scientists for having a brain that is actually collapsing in on itself.

Well done with your trolling anyway, its certainly spazzy enough.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

25. Post #25

August 2011
    10 Posts
    Dog fuckers made it
    I'm never coming back to this thread.

Edit:
    Pretty sure this man "Be trollin'", because if this were real, he would be put under for examination by a team of scientists for having a brain that is actually collapsing in on itself.

Well done with your trolling anyway, its certainly spazzy enough.
    Flawed logic is only one of the symptoms of being British.

(User was permabanned for this post ("Gimmick" - Craptasket))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb x 44Informative x 5Funny x 2Late x 1Winner x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    Dennab
    August 2009
    7,295 Posts
    I'm never coming back to this thread.
    I don't think any one is going to complain about that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 32Disagree Disagree x 2Funny Funny x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,061 Posts
    What is this your 5th time checking the fourms today? You probably live in California or something.

Edited:

Flawed logic is only one of the symptoms of being British.
    Yet if you look at who you're quoting, he's from Australia, therefore that insult is invalid.

Edited:

Aren't you suppose to be going and not staying?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 30Winner Winner x 14 (list)

28. Post #28
    Dennab
    August 2009
    7,295 Posts
    Good, he's gone, have a contribution.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny x 101Agree x 24Friendly x 6Dumb x 1Disagree x 1Winner x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,061 Posts
    (User was banned for this post ("Country trolling - again" - Starpluck))
    I have a feeling he's going to keep doing this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 34 (list)

30. Post #30
    July 2011
    420 Posts
    I have a feeling he's going to keep doing this.
    Yeah. I wanna say a permanent IP ban is in order, but that may be TOO kind.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

31. Post #31
    October 2009
    4,212 Posts

Love you too. <3

I feel like this one deserves a much better exploitable, quality wise.

Added to the OP.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    August 2008
    516 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Funny Funny x 62Winner Winner x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    Dennab
    December 2009
    1,739 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 95Winner Winner x 5Zing Zing x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    1,994 Posts
    Yeah. I wanna say a permanent IP ban is in order, but that may be TOO kind.
    He can still get back on if he get's IP banned. So it's no use.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    4,512 Posts
    He can still get back on if he get's IP banned. So it's no use.
    Lets just hope he stays away for a while, because that was quite unpleasent.

36. Post #36
    February 2008
    1,321 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 73Dumb Dumb x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    Resident Raccoon
    January 2008
    8,897 Posts
    Couldn't think of anything funny
    Coloured the picture instead

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Australia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 102Friendly Friendly x 3Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    I'M AN AUSSIE FAGGOT
    December 2008
    26,036 Posts

Please excuse the shitty shopping :saddowns:
    Needs a big green 'Crit' sign
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 41Funny Funny x 4 (list)

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    11,531 Posts
    >america
    >superior

I'm not country trolling here, but America has flaws and so has every other country. Heck, even some Americans dislike how the government operates sometimes, so is this country trolling? I think not.

(User was banned for this post ("Image macro" - Orkel))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 46Dumb Dumb x 8Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

40. Post #40
    February 2010
    9,903 Posts
    Oh hey, this thread is quite good, pretty sure there's no way there could be a shitstorm about the US here.

Fuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Ukraine Show Events Funny Funny x 47Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)