1. Post #1
    November 2009
    28 Posts

I am posting a small competition, for all those interested. As the poster above states you have a chance to win a TF2 Hat, namely the Pugilist's Protector! The rules are not at all that complicated, thought you need a bit of a creative mind (and some free time) to participate.

Here is the catch, in order to enter the competition you have to create some "Art". This can be anything, starting from a drawing (or very imaginative sketch) to a short film clip (nothing too lengthy). Once you have something you think I personally will like and rate the highest go ahead and post the entry on this forum: http://lazyassgamer.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=54

Whatever you make it needs to include one thing, the TF2 Heavy. No explicit content, and no "Epics" (such as, an hour long movie on the Heavy). On the 15th of October the winner of the competition will be announced and granted the Pugilist's Protector by myself. If you have any questions go ahead and ask below, but for the sake of me keeping entries in one place I would ask you to post links or pictures in the link provided. Also, I will check the authentication of every single work you send me. Anybody found cheating will be disqualified (you can use characters from other people's works, such as Dr. Hax, etc. if consent is provided by their creators)

P.S. In the case that you absolutely refuse to post your works on the link provided you can, as a last resort, post them here, I will try to drop by often enough to check for new posts.

Cheers,

WriterX
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Dumb x 17Artistic x 5Disagree x 1Optimistic x 1Friendly x 1Informative x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Dennab
    January 2010
    1,405 Posts
    This sounds like a very fun contest.

My problem being I sadly don't think people will put in that much effort or time for this hat...

But it's a great idea nonetheless. I can't draw for shit though, so I won't be entering, sorry!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #3
    Judging people just because of their avatars/titles is RETARDED
    March 2011
    8,751 Posts
    I had this hat.
    It was white.
    I sold it for 5 refined.
    I got 5 refined.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Artistic x 17Winner x 5Informative x 5Useful x 1Dumb x 1Funny x 1Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    2,420 Posts
    I made that Pugilist Protector pic, does that mean I win?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 13Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    ~blue 4evr~
    October 2009
    10,786 Posts
    Are gmod poses okay?

And I'd rather post here instead of signing up for a forum just to post an entry
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    November 2009
    28 Posts
    You can of course use G-Mod and a screenshot of it. But in the case of screenshots give it a caption of some sort, or a suiting title, rather than the image alone. And sure, go ahead and post here. I will drop in once in a while to check on things.

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    4,869 Posts
    Awesome, I just finished a picture of a heavy with the deus specs and the purity fist. I'll use it as my entry.

8. Post #8
    March 2011
    2,251 Posts
    -snip, poor reading-

9. Post #9
    I'M AN AUSSIE FAGGOT
    December 2008
    26,139 Posts
    It's a good idea, but don't expect too many amazing entries for such a low prize.

Have fun though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    6,579 Posts
    Here is the catch, in order to enter the competition you have to create some "Art".
    Good job, you eliminated 99% of the TF2 section!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    The King Of Zing
    September 2009
    14,878 Posts

Now where's my hat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 26Winner Winner x 3 (list)

12. Post #12
    CRUSHER OF DREAMS AND EATER OF SKITTLES
    August 2007
    5,613 Posts
    I'm really tempted to draw a giant dick wearing the pugilists protectors and boxing gloves, but I need to go to bed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    ~blue 4evr~
    October 2009
    10,786 Posts
    I'll enter my ~pro~ pose

i am the best at faceposing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner x 18Artistic x 2Funny x 2Useful x 1Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    September 2009
    2,248 Posts
    I was going to make an animation of heavy as Little Mac in a 3d version of Saxton Hale's Punchout but yaknow, i'm not gonna fucking do that just for a hat that i already have.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

15. Post #15
    johnny guitar was here
    February 2010
    6,173 Posts
    I'll enter my ~pro~ pose

bottom left.

"me gusta!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 22Dumb Dumb x 4Late Late x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    December 2009
    14,782 Posts
    I'll draw something, but it'll take a little while. 'Sides, I could do with the practice, and I'm sure that knowing Heavy's proportions will be handy.

17. Post #17
    June 2010
    6,271 Posts
    *snip*

18. Post #18

September 2011
    2 Posts
    Nice one ;)

19. Post #19
    Judging people just because of their avatars/titles is RETARDED
    March 2011
    8,751 Posts
    I'll enter my ~pro~ pose

Im so saving this when i get back home.

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    3,162 Posts
    Eh guns are for BABIES!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Winner Winner x 6Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

21. Post #21
    Want an apple?
    October 2010
    2,880 Posts
    Eh guns are for BABIES!
    That's really, really good! Nice work!

[sub][sub]Edit:[/sub][/sub]

And now I'm inspired, I'll start working on something now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Denmark Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    6,632 Posts
    My Entry

??
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 7Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

23. Post #23
    1.21 GIGAWATTS!
    May 2010
    6,558 Posts

Fuck, I forgot it needs a Heavy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

24. Post #24
    Want an apple?
    October 2010
    2,880 Posts
    My Entry

??
    Really good, but apparently the entry needs to have a Heavy in it.

[sub][sub]Edit:[/sub][/sub]

Okay, I finished my entry

[sub][sub]Edit: (Again)[/sub][/sub]

To be honest I don't see why the OP got more dumbs than positive stuff. It's a just an artistic contest, what's so dumb about it?

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    9,005 Posts
    To be honest I don't see why the OP got more dumbs than positive stuff. It's a just an artistic contest, what's so dumb about it?
    Probably because (even though he's been on FP since '09) he's making us post on some other forum.

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    4,930 Posts
    this is an old video of mine but-

does this count at all?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    9,847 Posts
    Inb4 people raging because of the cirylic letters.

28. Post #28
    Captain Westcliff: Thinks Wales is an Island
    January 2006
    18,179 Posts
    entry for a close personal artistic friend....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    I may have a BIG dick but that doesn't mean I deserve a BIG title
    December 2009
    5,469 Posts
    I felt like posting my Gmod picture but there's no way I'm winning so I changed my mind.

30. Post #30
    September 2011
    687 Posts

Scanning messed it up, but I did some touchups in gimp and paint. Still prob going to lose, but whatever when I saw the good entries, I didn't feel like leaving mine half finished.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

31. Post #31
    November 2009
    28 Posts
    Keep em' coming. I am checking the topic daily so I *am* including all posting here into the competition.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    September 2010
    1,168 Posts
    I might be interested. I'll probably draw something up, or maybe not, depending on what I feel like.

33. Post #33
    Never send a boy to fuck a MAN!
    February 2010
    7,204 Posts

I don't wanna get the hat but I just wanna enter to this contest. Cheers   

Edited:

So give me bloody medals now!   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Dumb x 13Funny x 4Disagree x 1Winner x 1Friendly x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    November 2009
    28 Posts
    That image makes me think... the Heavy should be able to use the hat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

35. Post #35

April 2011
    4,528 Posts
    That image makes me think... the Heavy should be able to use the hat.
    Needs to come with a unicycle misc.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

36. Post #36
    Ian
    I'll show you a gold member.
    June 2010
    6,526 Posts

*Huge as fuck*

Naw but seriously

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    November 2009
    28 Posts
    One week left untill the Competition reaches its Finale! If you don't know what this is all about, look at the first post!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    December 2009
    14,782 Posts
    Oh geez, I completely forgot to make somethiiiiing
    Got work to do tomorrow and exams all week next week, this is going to be difficult.

39. Post #39
    I <3 OTTERS~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    9,935 Posts
    Time to try to make one, still need some way to blur everything

40. Post #40
    July 2010
    1,147 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)