1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    9,476 Posts
    Someone just showed me this game and I got instantly addicted. I've been playing for like 3 hours.

You know how a game of telephone works? You whisper something to somebody, then they whisper what they heard to the next person in line, and so on and so on until the message gets really distorted. Doodle or Die works like that, except you describe a picture to somebody, and they have to re-create that picture using their own drawing skills. Or the other way around, someone describes a picture to you, then you have to draw it based on their description. The game alternates like that.

Here are some examples of the shenanigans that take place:

I drew the above pictures, and here's some shit based on a suggestion I made:

As you can imagine... er... See, since this game is on the internet, it quickly fills up with tits and cocks, sometimes decently drawn, but usually nigh incomprehensible. I think 4chan is really into the game right now because I'm seeing a lot of mention of /b/ and /v/ and so on. People are frequently requesting "shark tits" and "sanic" and other dumb meme shit.

Actually this is a really good way to sum up the Sanic meme shit:

Share your experiences here. But don't be one of those assholes who just writes "im not drawn that, fag" instead of drawing the picture, or describes someone's (theoretically) hard work as "sum shity drawling"

[h2]Link:[/h2]
    http://doodleordie.com/

Greasemonkey script that gives you a larger color palette:
    http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/135960

[h2]Update January 2012[/h2]
    There is now a new version of the site in beta testing. It has a better interface, allows you to like or report people, lets you follow more chains(?) and there's apparently a new greasemonkey script that gives you an EVEN BIGGER color palette.
    The beta version:
    http://doodle.no.de/
    The new Greasemonkey script:
    Will be edited in here as soon as someone links me to it.

[h2]Update December 2012[/h2]
    The new version of the site seems to be out of beta, and probably has been for a while. So I think that beta link is dead, and doodleordie.com is now the one and only site. I think that the Greasemonkey script mentioned in my last update was not real, so disregard that. However, the script I was originally using for the site doesn't seem to work anymore, so I edited the URL above with a newer, similar script that does work.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny x 56Winner x 8Optimistic x 4Informative x 1Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    7,977 Posts
    Oh dear god.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    930 Posts
    Boy this game is hilarious!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

4. Post #4
    April 2011
    45 Posts
    This game in two words: Shark Tits

OP failed to mention the userscript, which lets you use more colours.
    Also, the game's developer is dumb: as seen here

Oh man, so many shark tits. I didn't draw any of these I swear.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny x 27Friendly x 7Winner x 3Useful x 1Artistic x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    April 2010
    2,432 Posts

These people are so intelligent.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

6. Post #6
    November 2010
    532 Posts
    I still don't get it some someone can post an actual IMAGE of a goatse. Care to share anyone?

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    9,476 Posts
    OP failed to mention the userscript, which lets you use more colours.
    Ah, I was wondering how people were doing that. Here's one where I got two surprisingly good drawings right next to each other

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 73Winner Winner x 8Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

8. Post #8
    July 2010
    4,025 Posts
    Oh my god this is hilarious, i had to draw paul from tekken calling someone a nigger
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 17Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    9,476 Posts
    Hmmm, it just prompted me to start a new chain by drawing anything I wanted, but the submit button wouldn't work. Maybe I hit a limit or something?

10. Post #10
    April 2011
    45 Posts
    The thread's starting off slow, have some non-shark-tit pictures (blasphemy, I know)

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 42Winner Winner x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Abused by Girlfriend
    January 2010
    19,781 Posts
    SHARK TITS
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 15 (list)

12. Post #12
    DO YOU SLAP THE IMOUTO?YES/NO
    August 2010
    5,312 Posts
    this is awesome

13. Post #13
    Ask about my EBOLA fetish
    February 2010
    12,434 Posts
    I have to describe this

What the fuck is that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 64Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    3,889 Posts

Some of the drawings are hilarious
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 22 (list)

15. Post #15
    April 2011
    45 Posts
    We've got 72 reading, and hardly a post to be seen. C'mon guys, sharing is caring.

[sup]Once again, not mine. Hitler and the Dark Souls guy were mine though.[/sup]

/v/ also has a bit of a thing for Zero-Suit-Samus-being-transformed-into-a-shark-tits. Yeah I don't get it either.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 39Zing Zing x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    February 2010
    12,434 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 110 (list)

17. Post #17
    I pushed my dad off the stairs and all I got was he came back
    October 2009
    4,767 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 169Winner Winner x 9 (list)

18. Post #18

August 2009
    378 Posts
    People like this is what destroyed broken picture telephone:

A shark anally penetrating a displeased male jew:

If you do this stop playing and feel ashamed
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 15 (list)

19. Post #19
    pod
    Makes love to trumpets.
    August 2008
    2,560 Posts
    I have to describe this

What the fuck is that
    I did 12 on that one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

20. Post #20
    September 2007
    631 Posts
    By drawing that I expected tons of exploding rockets, instead I got bears eating blueberries.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    February 2010
    12,434 Posts
    I did 12 on that one.
    quite artistic

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    6,426 Posts
    Lol, I drew number 6.

I was like how the fuck do a draw a ghost making out with a formal dress.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    15,328 Posts
    This is so fun.

Also people really need to stop doing this:

And start doing more of this:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 30Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    4,030 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

25. Post #25
    pod
    Makes love to trumpets.
    August 2008
    2,560 Posts
    I did 3 on that one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    9,591 Posts
    Oh my god keep saying sonic when its not even related.
    Fucking annoying
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    6,667 Posts
    ha ha ha, i did that one

edit oh wait, guess my picture didn't submit? not in the chain

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    9,591 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

29. Post #29
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    3,889 Posts
    oh for god's sake
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 63Winner Winner x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    pod
    Makes love to trumpets.
    August 2008
    2,560 Posts
    Holy shit.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 76Artistic Artistic x 3Funny Funny x 2 (list)

31. Post #31
    February 2011
    1,958 Posts
    Is there some way to keep track of old doodles while being able to draw/describe/make new doodles?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

32. Post #32
    Dancing Member
    July 2009
    2,758 Posts

Edited:

This is the best thing ever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 10Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    3,009 Posts

ahaha
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Funny Funny x 108 (list)

35. Post #35
    September 2009
    2,322 Posts
    A dozen of pics of clouds playing badminton

36. Post #36
    Paid for a title.
    June 2005
    6,175 Posts

Oh c'mon that looks nothing like he is being sawed in half. That's clearly roadkill.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 25Funny Funny x 4Disagree Disagree x 4Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    7,106 Posts

Oh c'mon that looks nothing like he is being sawed in half. That's clearly roadkill.
    At least some jackass didn't ruin the chain, like right after my drawing;

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 34 (list)

38. Post #38
    July 2009
    4,181 Posts
    This is so great.

Edited:

Except for the lolrandom "humor."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    2,149 Posts
    At least some jackass didn't ruin the chain, like right after my drawing;

That wasn't notch, it was chuck norris.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    Who wants to come to the aquarium later and watch me screw with the sharks?
    May 2009
    13,364 Posts
    Why is everyone drawing Sonic the Hedgehog?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 11Funny Funny x 2 (list)