1. Post #1
    January 2010
    679 Posts
    [release][tab]Description:[/tab]So here are some of the Modern Warfare 3 Models i have gotten from the game i plain to get all the weapons, V_Models and W_Models and some vehicles and props but for now i have a couple that i finished up and got all the textures together that being i've also extracted every texture and camo and buy icon from the game and are in this pack.they are in .iwi so you'll need the iwi to dds to covert them which i put into the pack, i already converted or grabbed the textures from 3d ripper dx that i couldn't find the name of in the weapons textures

Note there is ALOT!!!!!! of recycled textures from cod4 and mw2 in this game and when extracting all the weapon textures i didn't have time to remove all the cod4 and mw2 ones but here ya go
    [tab]Download:[/tab]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3I077QLV
    [tab]Download:[/tab]http://www.mediafire.com/?3ur8fsn034j8800
    [tab]Requirements:[/tab] 3ds Max 2010 or higher for .max file and anything that is a 3d program for .obj
    [tab]Credits:[/tab] Infinity Ward and the other guys that are a sledgehammer????!?!?!?[/release]

Photos of what's in the pack atm

MP5

Scar-H acog can be removed and iron sights be moved up to be normal scar

Remington SASS

AK-47 Nade launcher can be removed to have normal ak47

I have no clue what to call this weapon DO i call it a m249 or a m240? i never cared to look at the name in mw3

G36C

Now for the M4a1 i modified the skin to be more darker since it pretty much it was all grey but if you want to use the all grey one just covert weapon_m4_spr_col.iwi to dds and there ya go

type 1 with scope in

type 2 with scope out, i added the mw2 arms in the files for people who want to get started on making animations for this or not it's the closes thing to mw3 arms we got until someone rigged the arms

MW3 Delta Team Arms are in this release for anyone who wants to rig them
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner x 27Dumb x 16Useful x 7Artistic x 2Funny x 2Friendly x 2Disagree x 1Zing x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    August 2011
    2,678 Posts
    Damn that was fast.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 31Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    956 Posts
    Well, you did a good job ripping them by the looks, but the devs of mw3 didn't do a good job with the texturing thats for sure. Yuck. 4-5 year old graphics right there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 26Dumb Dumb x 5Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    10,805 Posts
    Well done but yeah, the models arent anything special.
    Either way, good job doing it this quickly
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

5. Post #5
    April 2007
    31 Posts
    Theres adifference between bad texturing and texture work optimised for a specific engine and art style. You know, just throwing it out there that they probably aren't meant to be looked at in 3ds max or Source. What interests me is that the normal maps are gray. So there'sd be... B/W channel for depth and the alpha channel for.. 1d angle? Weird bro.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    15,696 Posts
    Theres adifference between bad texturing and texture work optimised for a specific engine and art style. You know, just throwing it out there that they probably aren't meant to be looked at in 3ds max or Source. What interests me is that the normal maps are gray. So there'sd be... B/W channel for depth and the alpha channel for.. 1d angle? Weird bro.
    There is a difference, but in this case it's just bad texturing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    12,804 Posts
    Well, you did a good job ripping them by the looks, but the devs of mw3 didn't do a good job with the texturing thats for sure. Yuck. 4-5 year old graphics right there.
    It's a console game. The textures don't have to be anything spectacular when you wallow everything in shaders.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Funny Funny x 12Agree Agree x 5Winner Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    October 2011
    6 Posts
    Nice Skins! Riggers today can rig anything to G-Mod.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Indonesia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    October 2011
    556 Posts
    cool,now we need someone to rig e'm
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Indonesia Show Events

10. Post #10
    December 2008
    726 Posts
    I certainly didn't expect something this ugly from the game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 41Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    December 2010
    76 Posts
    When will you guys learn..... You have absolutely no idea how textures work in their engine.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 20Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    January 2010
    679 Posts
    I certainly didn't expect something this ugly from the game.
    well when you look at it in a first person view in mw3 it's really not,

but i should have some props and some more weapons released today

only good thing about the COD engine is they never make a smaller normal/bump map it's aways 1024x1024

EDIT: new stuff that will be released today

UGV

UAV

Little Bird

G36c LMG
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4Dumb Dumb x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    December 2010
    2,025 Posts
    I have no clue what to call this weapon DO i call it a m249 or a m240? i never cared to look at the name in mw3
    It's called a Mk. 46
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 4Agree Agree x 3 (list)

14. Post #14
    Dumpster Duke
    July 2009
    12,347 Posts
    Still raging at the AK.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

15. Post #15
    May 2011
    570 Posts
    Still raging at the AK.
    hate the m4 stock, eh?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    10,805 Posts
    hate the m4 stock, eh?
    Everything about it is shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

17. Post #17
    The King of Wing
    May 2008
    4,502 Posts
    I don't know what that is...
    But I wish I had one parked in my driveway.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

18. Post #18

September 2011
    37 Posts
    you can drive it in campaign
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,805 Posts
    those view models make me happy

thanks corra
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    The King of Generic
    February 2008
    1,454 Posts
    Can you rip V-22 and LCAC(Military Transport Hovercraft) too?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Korea, Republic of Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

21. Post #21

August 2011
    236 Posts
    Please rip the T90 and GAZ-2975, Arleigh Burke class destroyer, russian freet,etc.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Japan Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    5,330 Posts
    its a unmanned vehicle, size of a heavy duty ATV

23. Post #23
    Ask about my EBOLA fetish
    February 2010
    12,394 Posts
    The devs really half assed these guns.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    Tbonia will grow larger!
    March 2010
    6,010 Posts
    The guns look almost as bad as the CS:S ones, almost as blocky too.

Edited:

But the Russian UAV looks neat.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 10Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    July 2011
    42 Posts
    ewww diffused textures
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

26. Post #26
    November 2010
    4 Posts
    Can someone rip Walter p99 pistol?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #27
    December 2009
    897 Posts
    we have millions of weapon models and you want more?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Mexico Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

28. Post #28
    October 2010
    457 Posts
    we have millions of weapon models and you want more?
    YES!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 10Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    The King of Wing
    May 2008
    4,502 Posts
    its a unmanned vehicle, size of a heavy duty ATV
    I See what looks like a pilot seat.
    I want one.

30. Post #30
    November 2010
    485 Posts
    If you want someone to rig those arms, don't rip them posed, the best way is to rip them opened like while throwing a grenade.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    June 2010
    227 Posts
    I succesfully ripped MW3 MSR and put it on lonewolfs intervention anims. They dont fit very well :( Does anybody know some more suitable anims for such sniper rifle?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovakia Show Events Winner Winner x 10Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    July 2010
    696 Posts
    Can you get XM25, PM9 and Type 95?
    Please?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Ukraine Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

33. Post #33

April 2011
    12 Posts
    it'd be great if u post characters, if possible sandman :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ecuador Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    January 2010
    679 Posts
    If you want someone to rig those arms, don't rip them posed, the best way is to rip them opened like while throwing a grenade.
    Ah ok i'll do that, thanks

35. Post #35
    October 2009
    65 Posts
    Whiskas try Intervention anims by Poux maybe his anims will fit better :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

36. Post #36
    October 2011
    139 Posts
    Suggestions

M4A1 with bodygroups
    M16 with bodygroups
    SCAR-L with bodygroups
    MK14 with bodygroups
    G36c with bodygroups
    MK46 with bodygroups

and the V22 Osprey

Edited:

it'd be great if u post characters, if possible sandman :D
    you already did that on another thread :P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    January 2011
    311 Posts
    Suggestions

M4A1 with bodygroups
    M16 with bodygroups
    SCAR-L with bodygroups
    MK14 with bodygroups
    G36c with bodygroups
    MK46 with bodygroups

and the V22 Osprey
    and maybe french fries to it?!

FMG. MUST. BE. RIPPED.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Poland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    6,601 Posts
    Port the GIGN guys and i'll be happy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

39. Post #39
    October 2011
    139 Posts
    and maybe french fries to it?!

FMG. MUST. BE. RIPPED.
    French Fries?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    June 2011
    44 Posts
    Tried to rip some models, but no sucess, i think its my ram idk, ive tried to rip ArmA2 models too, and didnt worked :/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events