1. Post #1
    October 2011
    184 Posts
    Hello guys so yeah started this again because the last one went abit out of control and died because i didnt look after it because by computer broke but now it is fixed and i am going to post and take care of tis thread :)

RULES
    1.Start of small no huge starting houses
    2.War is allowed but only if there is a reason for it (example some one built a house in your land then you can start a war with them)
    3.No Nukes because it has allready been nuked.
    4.Building something wont happen in one turn so you cant just build something out of the blue.
    5.Dont use the brush tool it just make everything look horrible.
    6.Save as PNG.
    7.No stupid things (example Space Ships,Aliens,Meteors ect.)
    8.Try to make your drawings good no offence but i dont want crap drawings it make the whole picture crap.
    9.You are only allowed to controll your character you are not allowed to controll differnt peoples characters with out there say.
    10.Declare.Declare is "Getting in line" to post an update on the "worl". If you see a post that says "Declare" but doesn't have an update on the universe image yet, do not post until you see the image in that post or posted later by the same user. Then Post "Declare" and everyone should wait for you to finish before posting another update
    11.You are allowed to join the game at any time.
    12.Always post a brief explanation of what happened in your update at the bottom or top of the image.
    13.Don't make giant moves in a single turn. That is considered godmoding and if you do it your post will be ignored.
    14.Feel free to create alliances .
    15.Every body has a max limit of 2 characters if you create more one of your characters will be removed.
    16.You can only controll your own characters if you controll any body elses the post will be ignored.
    17.If, for any reason, you disagree with any of these rules, let me know your point and I'll consider changing it.
    18.Follow the same style as everyone else, no characters that are way larger or smaller than the others for no reason at all.
    19.Please, one declare, and one declare waiting in line at a time. Using this system will avoid confusion.
    20.Once ,you declare you have 1 hour to post , if you do not post , your declare will not count.
    Moderators

Badboyuk
    psychojake

If any one above makes map changing updates it is allowed , and basically they will moderate the thread :).

A nukler bomb apeared out of no were and every were just started to die from the radiation the trees the grass every were was dead , but one man crawled out of the radioactive dirt and looked at the green water and poluted air and just shrugged and said "Well time to start over again" and that man was the guy next to the tent "Hey i do have a name its justin " Okay and that man was justin ...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Turkey Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    August 2010
    2,723 Posts

Edited:

SHIT forgot to label justin

FYI you probably shouldn't remake a thread that hasn't been closed because of post cap yet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11Dumb Dumb x 7 (list)

3. Post #3
    October 2011
    184 Posts
    Forget AgentBoomstick dont pay attension to him ..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Turkey Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

4. Post #4
    June 2010
    307 Posts

While looking at the sky and doing jack shit, Justin notices a meteor hit a space ship that crashes into the planet. Ron, the co-pilot and back-catcher, is sent flying through the windshield, and the captain and pitcher, Gus, steps out to look for him.

While brushing the dust off his cock, he mutters, "God dammit Ron, "Because it's hot" is not a good reason to have anal sex while flying."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Funny Funny x 3Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5

July 2011
    12 Posts

6. Post #6
    December 2011
    13 Posts
    Can this thread be revived?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    October 2011
    184 Posts
    i dont know it is up to the community

8. Post #8
    June 2007
    982 Posts
    He started digging and looking for resources with his bare hands. Eventually he saw a few timber lengths buried under the dirt. He dug a little deeper and sound some strange glowing rocks, probably mutated by the nuclear explosion. ''Surely if I found some lengths of timber, there might be a ruined house under here...'' he murmured to himself. Still, his hands were badly bruised from all that digging.

9. Post #9
    September 2010
    1,407 Posts
    Declare

Edited:

A fleshy spiked Mutation that has the ability to totally repair all of its cells to perfect condition has appeared!

A few random caves, one with an underground lake, has appeared.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    June 2007
    982 Posts
    Not sure on the caves, they look weird and out of place. I'd remove them (just my opinion) The underground lake has potential for wildlife mutations, so I like that one.

11. Post #11
    September 2010
    1,407 Posts
    declare again. I do NOT want this game to die tyvm.

12. Post #12
    June 2007
    982 Posts
    neither do I. Has a lot of potential. Sorry if I sounded harsh, I just think that a. If nothing is happening in the cave, it doesn't need to be there, b. the person/people do not have knowledge of the caves or have excavated down there and c I think a lot more exciting things could happen underground (hint hint, ruined city?) and it could offer a lot more versatility.

13. Post #13
    September 2010
    1,407 Posts
    well, the caves just add a little bit of depth to the game, instead of just a giant ground of just plain dirt.

The giant mutation starts climbing out of the bottom of the dark lake. as it gets closer to the surface, it begins to receive light, and starts to quickly EVOLVE. what is that on its face you ask? i donno. does it look familiar?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    April 2011
    346 Posts
    *Civilization.

15. Post #15
    September 2010
    1,407 Posts
    /facedesk. someone make a declare or something please?

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,443 Posts
    declare

I suppose.

Edited:

Carl is added on the right side of the picture.

17. Post #17

March 2011
    8 Posts
    Aw, what the heck; Declare.

Josť arrives, and begins work on some sort of pit. . . the start of a tunnel system or foundation, perhaps ?

18. Post #18
    September 2010
    1,407 Posts
    declare.

Edited:

The thing, it leaves the pool for the first time of its mutated life. who knows what it used to be? mabey human. mabey a sheep. mabey a human sheep fused together? i donno. but its getting pretty close to the human, and it has developed an ocular Sensor. some may call it an eye.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    June 2007
    982 Posts

Josť, (the clever mexican miner? he is) starts to expand the pit in search of anything of use. In doing so, he reinforces the side of the lake sacrificing one of his remaining shirts to act as rope. The rubble has been deposited either side of the area. After a little while he finds a few sharp flint stones and with that he starts to make camp and ready a fire.
    Carl is amazed that some people are still alive. He starts to walk to the tent with anticipation and fear in his heart.

20. Post #20
    September 2010
    1,407 Posts
    dead, you cant just change other peoples stuff. you are not allowed to do that. make your own thing and do whatever you want with it, but you are not allowed to use other players stuff. your post will be discarded unless the creators of the characters approve.

21. Post #21
    September 2010
    1,407 Posts
    declare

Edited:

The creature moves closer to its target.

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,443 Posts
    I'll agree to it.

23. Post #23
    September 2010
    1,407 Posts
    Declare, just doing some shenanigans.

Edited:

The bug suddenly teleports away!

the thing has been updated.

24. Post #24
    December 2011
    71 Posts
    DECLARE

unnamed digger has dug his way into the game

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    4,443 Posts
    You're way out of date.

Edit it to the latest post.

26. Post #26
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,452 Posts
    Declare.

A wayward nomad stumbles in from the west dragging a mysterious sack.

27. Post #27
    December 2011
    71 Posts
    Declare

unamed digger appears

28. Post #28
    September 2010
    1,407 Posts
    you saved as a jpeg or other. it is very shitty quality, save it as a PNG.

Edited:

Wait no that was jake. just add his character and yours on to the latest non fuzzy copy.

29. Post #29
    October 2011
    184 Posts
    Declare

Edited:

Fixed everything ...

30. Post #30
    December 2011
    71 Posts
    i never saved it as jpeg i saved as png thats why my character actually looks fine on it

Edited:

declare

the un-named digger has dug in a bit more and made a door that only he can operate so no one could come in

Edited:

some one please declare so i can re declare :)

31. Post #31
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,452 Posts
    you saved as a jpeg or other. it is very shitty quality, save it as a PNG.

Edited:

Wait no that was jake. just add his character and yours on to the latest non fuzzy copy.
    Oh shit, I saved it as JPEG? Shoot, I never save stuff as JPEGs. My apologies.

Edited:

Declare.

The nomad walks over to the small pond, pulls a fishing rod out of his bag and casts out into the water.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    December 2011
    71 Posts
    Oh shit, I saved it as JPEG? Shoot, I never save stuff as JPEGs. My apologies.

Edited:

Declare.
    easy mistake to make :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,452 Posts
    easy mistake to make :)
    Actually it was a PNG, just Photobucket did that. Now I'm using imgur.

34. Post #34
    December 2011
    71 Posts
    imageurl Host is pretty fast and easy to use

Edited:

declare

Edited:

the un-named digger has stopped digging and built a doorbell and a computer that has windows 7 on :P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,963 Posts
    imageurl Host is pretty fast and easy to use

Edited:

declare

Edited:

the un-named digger has stopped digging and built a doorbell and a computer that has windows 7 on :P
    Because he can just build a fucking computer, because, well, he can do that.

I won't tell you to remove it though, as it isn't really a weapon or anything harmful.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    December 2011
    71 Posts
    Because he can just build a fucking computer, because, well, he can do that.

I won't tell you to remove it though, as it isn't really a weapon or anything harmful.
    he just wants to check facebook whats wrong with that :P and to make a computer i would have had to make a wind generator to make electricity and to make that i would have to mine iron and to make a axe or tools there would have to be trees so all this is in valid so my guy can just make a computer :D dont you agree lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,452 Posts
    Declare.

Dissatisfied with his fishing results in the murky pond, the wanderer plants two seedlings, which he also took out from his bag, into the earth.

38. Post #38
    December 2011
    71 Posts
    declare

Edited:

un-named character starts to build some sort of machine but feels that there will be to little sorce of power to run it (NO THE MACHINE ISN'T SOMETHING THAT WILL DESTROY THE WORLD OR FUCK EVERYONE UP) just before some one says it

Edited:

if anyone is still up, please DECLARE!!! because i want to finish of my machine as i got trolled for building a computer in one turn i have seperated my machine into 4 turns of creating it :)

39. Post #39
    Do the Shakey Jakey
    April 2011
    2,452 Posts
    Declare.

One of the seeds decays and dies in the harsh condition of the wastes. However, the other seed rapidly grows within hours and has now formed a medium sized sapling.

40. Post #40
    December 2011
    71 Posts
    thanks lol are you like an allnighter guy or summit waiting for someone to declare 0.o lol that was pretty instant