1. Post #1
    LOL
    Dennab
    August 2009
    2,070 Posts
    Sorry but this is the only forum that was a teeny bit relevant to Steam, anyways, I'm trying to view recent players, but it seems Valve removed that functionality (really fucking retarded if you ask me)

How do I do it if it's possible?

Is what it looks like for me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    4,569 Posts
    Recent players being people you recently played with? Use the in-game overlay when in the game that you played with said people. It appears there for me, at least, and it only shows people who I played that game with, not, say, people I played TF2 with in HL2DM
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

3. Post #3
    LOL
    Dennab
    August 2009
    2,070 Posts
    Recent players being people you recently played with? Use the in-game overlay when in the game that you played with said people. It appears there for me, at least, and it only shows people who I played that game with, not, say, people I played TF2 with in HL2DM
    Thanks. Pretty stupid change in my opinion.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    RAIN BOW DASH IS TEH BEST PONY! SWAG!
    November 2010
    1,618 Posts
    here

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Winner Winner x 3Informative Informative x 2 (list)

5. Post #5
    October 2010
    11,830 Posts
    I was wondering this the other day myself
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)