1. Post #1
    Yoshi Member
    June 2010
    2,299 Posts
    Is there one out there?

The only one I could find anywhere for 1.0.0 is this one.

I try to create a world, I modify the height and hit create, and the game crashes.

2. Post #2
    September 2011
    957 Posts
    Disable other mods and run it with vanilla minecraft. Then add your mods one at a time until you get the crash, or allocate more RAM to Java. I'm betting your system is having trouble handling the mod.

3. Post #3
    "You should see my penis, it puts a wookie to shame. its like a fucking front tail."
    January 2010
    2,425 Posts
    Only skimmed over this, but it seems working http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...obintons-mods/ Its uses cubic chunks which I find fascinating and extremely interesting + useful. It is what I think should have always been used in minecraft instead of the current stupid 16x16x128 scenario.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    June 2010
    3,507 Posts
    Only skimmed over this, but it seems working http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...obintons-mods/ Its uses cubic chunks which I find fascinating and extremely interesting + useful. It is what I think should have always been used in minecraft instead of the current stupid 16x16x128 scenario.
    Does that work in SMP?

Oh god please tell me it does.
    If not I need to download a world off a server.

Edited:

Nevermind, yes it does, 1.7.3, but I can't even get it to work in 1.0.0 SP. :/

Edited:

I can't even it get it to work on 1.8.1

What the hell is wrong, I really want to use this.

5. Post #5
    Yoshi Member
    June 2010
    2,299 Posts
    I forgot to mention something.

I had a friend test it too, and he had the same problem. He has a pretty high end computer too.

6. Post #6
    June 2010
    3,507 Posts
    -snip- wrong mod