[TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [release]World of Warcraft (WoW) is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) by Blizzard Entertainment. It is the fourth released game set in the fantasy Warcraft universe, which was first introduced by Warcraft: Orcs & Humans in 1994. World of Warcraft takes place within the Warcraft world of Azeroth, approximately four years after the events at the conclusion of Blizzard's previous Warcraft release, Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne. Blizzard Entertainment announced World of Warcraft on September 2, 2001. The game was released on November 23, 2004, on the 10th anniversary of the Warcraft franchise.
    The first expansion set of the game, The Burning Crusade, was released on January 16, 2007. The second expansion set, Wrath of the Lich King, was released on November 13, 2008. The third expansion set, Cataclysm, was released on December 7, 2010. At BlizzCon in October 2010, lead producer J. Allen Brack announced that there would be a fourth expansion set for the game, though the developers did not yet know what it would be about. On October 21, 2011, the fourth expansion set of the game, Mists of Pandaria, was announced at Blizzcon 2011 by Chris Metzen.
    With 10.3 million subscribers as of November 2011, World of Warcraft is currently the world's most-subscribed MMORPG, and holds the Guinness World Record for the most popular MMORPG by subscribers.[/release]

[TABLE="width: 100%"]
    [TR]
    [TD=align:center][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD=align:center]WoW, but with pandas! Coming in 2012![/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR][TD=align:center][h2]Announcement trailer[/h2][/TD][/TR]
    [TR][TD=align:center]
    [/TD][/TR]
    [TR][TD=align:center][h2]Area B-roll[/h2][/TD][/TR]
    [TR][TD=align:center]
    [/TD][/TR]
    [/TABLE]

[TR]
    [TD=align:center][h2]Screenshots[/h2][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [TR]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

Previous Editions
    [TR][TD]World of Warcraft - Cataclysm[/TD][/TR]
    [TR][TD]WoW Cataclysm 2011[/TD][/TR]
    [TR][TD]WoW Cataclysm 2010[/TD][/TR]
    [TR][TD]world of warcraft: omg the shattering omg[/TD][/TR]
    [TR][TD]World of Warcraft - Cataclysm V7 - "A better thread"[/td][/tr]
    [TR][TD]World of Warcraft - Cataclysm V6 - Whew that last one was a quickie![/TD][/TR]
    [TR][TD]World of Warcraft - Cataclysm V5 - Parky owns the thread version [/TD][/TR]
    [TR][TD]World of Warcraft - Cataclysm V4: ITT: Everyone except Hakkar gets into beta.[/TD][/TR]
    [TR][TD]World of Warcraft - Cataclysm V3: Closed Beta has Begun![/TD][/TR]
    [TR][TD]World of Warcraft - Cataclysm v2[/TD][/TR]
    [TR][TD]World of Warcraft: Cataclysm[/TD][/TR]
    [TR][TD]World of Warcraft v. Varj Begs to be Unbanned[/TD][/TR]
    [TR][TD]World of Warcraft v. Ask Varj about his PvP skills[/TD][/TR]
    [TR][TD]World of Warcraft[/TD][/TR]
    [TR][TD]World Of Warcraft[/TD][/TR]
    [TR][TD]If anyone has even older ones, let me know.[/TD][/TR]
    [/TABLE]

Thread Source
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

2. Post #2
    September 2011
    354 Posts

Fallen warriors raised at the hand of the Lich King who execute his will unwaveringly. The Death Knights available to the player are Knights of the Ebon Blade, a faction lead by Highlord Darion Mograine who were helped break free of the Lich King's grasp by the powerful paladin, Tirion Fordring.
    [HR][/HR]

Death knights have three specs available to them - Blood, Frost and Unholy.

Blood focuses on bending corrupted life energies to sustain and attack his foes, sporting a two handed weapon and plate armor this is the Death Knight's tank spec.
    Frost masters the runic energies accumulated by death knights and channels it into a bombardment of frost based attacks.
    Unholy commands the necrotic diseases available to the death knight and controls undead minions and bolsters a formidable resistance to magic attacks.

All Death Knights use Runes and Runic Power as a resource system, Runes being depleted upon using a regular ability and Runic power being used to fill the time between your Runes recharging.

Druids are a nomadic people who strive to keep balance in azeroth, having a connection with the land of azeroth and also the Emerald Dream. Druids are the most versatile spec in the game, they can heal, ranged dps, melee dps and tank.
    [HR][/HR]
    Druids have three specs available to them - Restoration, Balance and Feral. However in "Mists of Pandaria" the next expansion the feral tank and feral DPS specs are being seperated.

-Restoration uses nature energies to heal allies who are taking damage, focusing on "Heal over Time" spells and utilizing the powerful "Tranquility" cooldown which can heal an entire army in seconds.
    -Balance employs a variety of spells powered by lunar and solar energies, by spending a certain amount of time in each "eclipse" they can severely increase the potency of their spells and when outnumbered can call upon stars to fall on their enemies.
    -Feral is the only spec in game which has two roles, a player can choose to tank by shapeshifting into a bear or DPS by shifting into a feral cat form.

Naturally all druids are difficult to control due to being able to shift in and out of different forms and is ideal for any player who constantly becomes bored of performing a certain role.

Hunters are marksmen who can tame the beasts of Azeroth and turn them into loyal companions, using their knowledge of the outdoors a hunter is capable of laying traps to cripple an enemy and finish them off from a distance.
    [HR][/HR]
    The hunter can choose from Marksmanship, Beast Mastery or Survival.

-Marksmanship emphasizes a hunter's ability to fire devastating ranged attacks with a deadly accuracy.
    -Beast Mastery utilizes a hunter's companion to it's fullest and even allows the hunter to tame exotic creatures from other worlds.
    -Survival increases the damage/utility of a hunter's traps and allows them to fire explosives from range.

Hunters are capable of soloing things which other players could only do in a group through using their pets as the tank.

Mages command the arcane and can use devestatinging elemental attacks to either control or completely incinerate their opponents. Some mages are so powerful it caused the dragon aspect Malygos to start a crusade against mortals fearing they would resummon the burning legion.
    [HR][/HR]
    A mage can choose to spec either Arcane, Fire or Frost.

-Arcane uses the very essence of magic to destroy anyone who is dumb enough to let you get 4 stacks of arcane blast.
    -Frost controls and cripples enemies and can line up powerful "shatter" combinations which cause large amounts of burst damage.
    -Fire uses "Damage over Time" spells and can combine them into one powerful DoT and spread it amongst their enemies.

Mages are a pure DPS class and as such have high utility and probably the best AoE in the game at the minute.

Paladins are a proud and powerful people who harness the holy light to assault their enemies, paladins have damage bonuses against undead and demons.
    [HR][/HR]
    A paladin is the second most versile class, being able to melee DPS, heal and tank through their Retribution, Holy and Protection specs.

-Retribution harnesses the holy light to correct any injustices in Azeroth, retribution has the highest burst DPS in the game.
    -Holy uses the holy light to heal allies, holy specced paladins are also very useful because of their powerful cooldowns.
    -Protection calls upon the holy light and guardians of ancient kings to protect themselves and their allies.

Paladins have a high skill ceiling, however it is not hard to play one decently.

Priests are similar to paladins, however they can choose to become a priest of the shadow in order to damage their opponents. Oh and they wear dresses.
    [HR][/HR]
    Priests can heal or DPS, they do however have a unique shield based healing spec.

-Discipline utilizes shields to protect enemies and powerful buffs to help heal or damage an enemy.
    -Holy uses the holy light to heal allies, holy specced priests have a powerful raid cooldown similar to tranquility.
    -Shadow uses twisted energies and diseases to distort an enemies thoughts and can even mind control enemies.

Priests are a very enjoyable class however their damage dealing is limited to DoTs so it may not be the best for people who enjoy fast action.

Rogues are thieves, pickpockets and murderers who specialize in stealing, poisoning and mutilating their enemies.
    [HR][/HR]
    Rogues are a pure damage dealing class, however they rival mages in the art of controlling an enemy and bursting them down.

-Subtlety uses stealth, stuns and bleeds to hide from, disable and silence any victims while also bursting them down rapidly.
    -Assasination specializes in poisoning and tearing their enemies to shreds using daggers.
    -Combat enhances a rogues already formidable armory of combat skills, allowing them to shift between enemies extremely quick and strike two enemies at once.

Rogues are extremely fun to play and are not hindered by playing solo as they can control up to 3 people at once without a problem.

Shamans communicate with the very spirits of Azeroth to utilize it's elemental energies to their best interests.
    [HR][/HR]
    Shamans can heal, melee DPS or ranged DPS and are a very well designed hybrid.

-Restoration uses the spirits of water and earth to bolster and heal allies.
    -Enhancement uses the spirits of wind, fire and lightning to quickly deal high damage and can interrupt with the lowest cooldown in the game.
    -Elemental uses the spirits of lightning and fire to deal high damage from a range, this specialization can duplicate their spells and cast while running making them extremely potent in combat.

Shamans are fun to play and have very interesting and fluid mechanics.

Warlocks are mages who felt arcane was too weak and now use Fel energy for their spells, using demonic minions from the twisting nether and fel energies they can corrupt, incinerate and steal the souls from their enemies.
    [HR][/HR]
    Warlocks are a pure DPS class who lack mobility in combat but make up for it in being able to share damage taken with their minions, making them almost tank like.

-Affliction corrupts an enemy and afflicts them with deadly fel magic to slowly destroy and leech their life energies.
    -Demonology empowers the Warlock's minion and allows them to occasionally metamorph into a demon, increasing their spells damage twofold.
    -Destruction uses fel magics to destroy an enemy in fel flame, commanding chaos energies to pierce any armors, physical or magical, an enemy may have.

Warlocks are durable, extremely deadly and fun to play and have amazing crowd control abilities.

Warriors can be a stalwart defender who specialize in controlling their enemies, a raging berserker who dual wields enormous weapons or a skilled weaponsman who controls their blade with deadly technique.
    [HR][/HR]
    Warriors can tank or DPS and use next to no magical abilities to complete their roles.

-Protection specializes in controlling enemies through AoE stuns, charges and bleeds.
    -Fury can dual wield 2 handed weapons and can deal devestating burst damage.
    -Arms can helicopter with their weapons.

Warriors are a great class with fun mechanics such as charge and heroic leap.

[h2]If you are looking for a guide to play any of the classes, click the icon below![/h2]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    3,472 Posts
    I know so much more about wow now thanks to the content in the OP
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    6,628 Posts
    Atleast this OP looks 10x better than the old one.

5. Post #5
    September 2011
    354 Posts
    Atleast this OP looks 10x better than the old one.
    fight me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    December 2009
    627 Posts
    Ele Sham is the next tank class.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

7. Post #7
    December 2010
    387 Posts
    Ele Sham is the next tank class.
    I made a rogue for nothing then?!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events

8. Post #8
    SteamDB
    November 2007
    10,922 Posts
    How about that for an OP you ducks

9. Post #9
    November 2010
    2,056 Posts
    Death knights have three specs available to them - Restoration, Balance and Feral. However in "Mists of Pandaria" the next expansion the feral tank and feral DPS specs are being seperated
    Resto DK sure sounds great
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events

10. Post #10
    September 2011
    354 Posts
    lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

11. Post #11
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    new thread smell sucks, post UIs please
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    22,724 Posts
    And call eachother fags and scrubs while stroking your dick over yours.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

13. Post #13
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    i just wanted some ideas :(

14. Post #14
    November 2008
    902 Posts
    Just because it took me so long to get mine right. Sorry for big pictures.

Boomkin/Resto

Paladin

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    10,900 Posts
    Nice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

16. Post #16
    Don't lose your way
    February 2011
    5,875 Posts
    I got flamed by a random dungeon group for using Paladin as DPS. After a while, they got their shit back together and we headed on. My friend, who's a priest, got some lag at the dungeon boss (Herod; I don't have to tell you what dungeon it was, do I?) and then I died at the end. I rolled need on his shoulder, and the tank went "omfg curial wtf dude, why did u need on it. u didnt help fighting".
    WELL, MISTER, ONE OF OUR GROUP MEMBERS HAD THIS SHIZZNIZZLE ADDON THAT SHOWED OUR CONTRIBUTIONS OR WHATEVER, AND I WAS SECOND. I HAD HELPED ALOT rageragerage

I wonder why haven't I been posting on these threads at a- Oh look at that my guild announced RP event kthxbai
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    3,472 Posts
    I use elvui cause I can't be fucked to make a ui myself
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events

18. Post #18
    July 2011
    747 Posts
    Better healers as of 4.3:

Druids or priests?
    Played pretty much everything and i want to give healing a go. But i'm thinking 'cause of questing and stuff I might go druid.

19. Post #19
    CowInParachute is a virgin
    August 2005
    1,460 Posts
    druid's = stacking healing over time effects on targets.

disc priests = damage absorbs with shields

holy priest = rofl no point play disc you scrub.

I play disc, it's pretty good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    July 2011
    747 Posts
    Just because it took me so long to get mine right. Sorry for big pictures.
    What nameplates do you use?

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    6,628 Posts
    Holy is much better at AoE Healing and doesn't really use the shield and just heals over damage.

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    1,763 Posts
    Would anyone be interested in watching me stream as I level up my alt from 84 to 85?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    22,724 Posts
    Just downed Deathwing on LFR.
    The loot consisted of 3x the bow and the polearm with only one hunter in the group.

24. Post #24
    November 2008
    902 Posts
    What nameplates do you use?
    Shadowuf

25. Post #25
    SteamDB
    November 2007
    10,922 Posts
    Cool, Blizz will be pushing a new "Patrick" patch soon that gets rid of the update MPQs and shoves them into the Base MPQs, should save us all a (probably tiny) bit of space.

Also . Yay! 64-bit WoW Client getting closer.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...on-Test-Realms

26. Post #26
    November 2007
    1,522 Posts
    druid's = stacking healing over time effects on targets.

disc priests = damage absorbs with shields

holy priest = rofl no point play disc you scrub.

I play disc, it's pretty good.
    Does not accurately summarize resto.

27. Post #27
    September 2011
    354 Posts
    stack hots and spam nourish - ur now a profesional resto drudi in the world of warcrafts

28. Post #28
    Dennab
    November 2011
    1,860 Posts
    don't forget wild growth, really cheap mana cost so it's good to spam in a 25man

Edited:

i play resto shaman though i think i'm more professional simply because i have to position my healing rain
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Europe Show Events

29. Post #29
    Tey
    PM ME FOR RUST KEYS!!
    June 2010
    2,164 Posts
    posting in a marlamin thread

sponsored by parky stop getting banned
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

30. Post #30
    SteamDB
    November 2007
    10,922 Posts
    posting in a marlamin thread

sponsored by parky stop getting banned
    Like that'll ever happen

31. Post #31
    Best Poster
    July 2009
    19,131 Posts
    I'm going to get back into WoW for a month because I feel like saying hi to my guildmates.

hunter best class all years

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    3,472 Posts
    I'm going to get back into WoW for a month because I feel like saying hi to my guildmates.

hunter best class all years
    posterhasanopinion.gif

33. Post #33
    Best Poster
    July 2009
    19,131 Posts
    posterhasanopinion.gif
    I was joking.

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    3,472 Posts
    I was joking.
    What is joke

35. Post #35
    January 2012
    13 Posts
    My account is still active but I haven't logged on in about a week. Game just feels so stale for me now. LFR just isn't as fun as I expected, and PvP gets old as a Deathknight.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

36. Post #36
    November 2007
    1,522 Posts
    I was joking.
    Of course you were joking, because we all know druid is the best class.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    Ask me about my 'female train' fetish.
    Dennab
    January 2006
    5,457 Posts
    My account is still active but I haven't logged on in about a week. Game just feels so stale for me now. LFR just isn't as fun as I expected, and PvP gets old as a Deathknight.
    50k crits vs people with no resi never gets old.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events

38. Post #38
    Best Poster
    July 2009
    19,131 Posts
    Of course you were joking, because we all know druid is the best class.
    fffff, say hello to my...

wait shit you're right

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    3,472 Posts
    fffff, say hello to my...

wait shit you're right
    Shaman best class 2012
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    50k crits vs people with no resi never gets old.
    30k crits vs people with resi never gets old. brb gearing my rogue