1. Post #1
    Gold Apple
    December 2011
    4,976 Posts
    please delete all responses to this post and I could use some mod help on this clean-up

the knife maker is on a discovery channel show and doesn't want this publicity.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Winner Winner x 242Funny Funny x 10Friendly Friendly x 2Useful Useful x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    61 Posts
    Ask to meet or contact him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 36 (list)

3. Post #3
    August 2009
    1,206 Posts
    Episode three
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 71Funny Funny x 7Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,394 Posts
    That is awesome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Apple
    December 2011
    4,976 Posts
    Ask to meet or contact him.
    Episode three
    "Hi gabe its nice to meet you, I was just wondering if you are going to come out with episode three soon? or not? maybe?"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12Funny Funny x 5Disagree Disagree x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    3,846 Posts
    Ask to meet him, and just storm in the building shouting episode 3 whilst having spaghetti in your pants
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny x 80Agree x 3Dumb x 3Winner x 3Optimistic x 1 (list)

7. Post #7

January 2012
    19 Posts
    Tell him that you are dying of cancer/whatever and your last wish is something related to Ep3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Funny Funny x 35Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

8. Post #8
    1.21 GIGAWATTS!
    May 2010
    6,538 Posts
    [/url]

What should I do?
    "You call that a knife? Um, no! THIS is a knife!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 36 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    December 2004
    1,017 Posts
    Challenge him to a knife duel to the death.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Winner x 58Funny x 4Optimistic x 1Agree x 1Friendly x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    I once watched a girl get eaten by a horse and it was bad
    December 2008
    5,645 Posts
    You sir, are the most fucking luckiest cunt in the whole universe. I would kill to be you right now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 33Dumb Dumb x 4Friendly Friendly x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    3,099 Posts
    Just ask to meet him and have a chat with Gabe, knowing Valve they'll probably show you around and give you some awesome goodies.

People here would kill to meet Gabe Newell in person, you have a chance to meet him so go for it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

12. Post #12
    November 2010
    532 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Funny x 164Winner x 7Agree x 2Artistic x 1Friendly x 1Optimistic x 1Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    8,200 Posts
    Bushwhacka
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 8Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    3,712 Posts
    Gabe does not simply use fork and a knife, he uses both big knives for eating, he likes to cut in instead of digging in.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 17Agree Agree x 2 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    6,276 Posts
    Is that a knife in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?

But seriously, i think he gets that Episode 3 is late. Instead, just have a casual conversation with him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    Valor
    September 2008
    19,117 Posts
    Knives confirmed in Half Life 3, 2 knives indicate game coming out in February.

Edited:

Amount of holes in first knife indicate game out in 24th.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 56Funny Funny x 21Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    October 2011
    197 Posts
    In the photo, you can see three knives.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 2 (list)

18. Post #18
    Valor
    September 2008
    19,117 Posts
    Shit March then.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    1,850 Posts
    Knives confirmed in Half Life 3, 2 knives indicate game coming out in February.

Edited:

Amount of holes in first knife indicate game out in 24th.
    24th of February is my birthday
    I will turn 17.
    This means in 17 days they will announce the release date which is the 24th of February.
    Judging by the 3 knives in the photo it is safe to say that it will get delayed by a month as stated above.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Disagree Disagree x 1Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    15,065 Posts
    If your brother was custom knife maker you would know what the plural of knife is.

This man is a fraud.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Funny Funny x 29Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    Blue Member?
    October 2010
    7,590 Posts
    holy shit he looks just like him its like a clone
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 13Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    Fuck Arnold Palmer
    April 2011
    8,645 Posts
    That's awesome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    June 2011
    255 Posts
    He's now got a green shirt, must've been bored of the red one
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 22Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    May 2011
    1,572 Posts
    -snip it's okay-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Norway Show Events

25. Post #25
    February 2011
    201 Posts
    you lucky bastard!! T_T

ask for episode 3 or your crowbars back

hell, get our crowbars back signed by valve staff with soldering iron
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    4,836 Posts
    Ask him

"why Rabscuttle?"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events Agree Agree x 18Winner Winner x 3Funny Funny x 2 (list)

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    6,912 Posts
    Don't ask him anything from us man, come up with questions you want answered. And yeah, you should ask to go see meet him.

I reeeallly want to visit Valve, but sadly living in Wales and having no money for such a trip limits me.

Edited:

(also get your dad's friend's brother to make him a crowbar knife.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    6,276 Posts
    Even if i was under embargo, i would try and see all of the games i could.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

29. Post #29
    SteamDB
    November 2007
    10,835 Posts
    Gabe has a very scary face
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Disagree Disagree x 11Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    October 2010
    476 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 36Funny Funny x 8 (list)

31. Post #31
    open.gl
    February 2007
    7,431 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    3,992 Posts
    Doesn't take a genius to figure that one out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 18 (list)

33. Post #33
    open.gl
    February 2007
    7,431 Posts
    Doesn't take a genius to figure that one out.
    Oh, I thought it was the same as the original picture. I thought the OP just posted it after making the thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 7Funny Funny x 1 (list)

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,394 Posts
    no

his face is so friendly and adorable

he is like a big cuddly game-delaying knife-wielding bear
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 15 (list)

35. Post #35
    June 2011
    622 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 58Friendly Friendly x 2Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,394 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 9 (list)

37. Post #37
    Take a tour of Valve.
    Be sure to carry one of those tiny spy pinhole cameras.

And maybe find out when Gabe's birthday is and buy him a custom-made crowbar knife or something like that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Argentina Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    February 2008
    1,185 Posts
    What's the story behind this picture? why does he look like he was in 'nam?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 32Agree Agree x 5 (list)

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    1,682 Posts
    What should I do?
    Are you kidding?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    August 2009
    360 Posts
    Ask your dad's friend why Gabe has a razor blade in his knife collection
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)