1. Post #1

May 2011
    1 Posts
    Hey all, some of you may know of this: http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=125861 which purports to be a bodygroup changer stool. However, I've downloaded it and it simply does not work. The sliders are fine, the tool itself can be fired and right clicking will change an objects skin, but it won't change bodygroups!

I really want to make some Gmod stop-motion videos, but I'd rather not have to resort to a long winded console command just to change a model's bodygroup. Thanks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    November 2011
    33 Posts
    Using the console command posted:
    In all reality the console command isnt that long winded. While this isnt what your looking for just memorise "ent_fire !picker setbodygroup" and then a number, after doing it a few times trust me: it sticks.

To use it just look at something and then type the command and bam. The game will even auto suggest ent_fire for your lazy fingers.
    As for if you have a sever alergic reaction to having to choose typing a command without having to install anything over downloading something so you can do it in one click, Their is really no best. Just find the most recently updated one (so nothings broken) and unless the coder was a total bogan it should work.

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    3,162 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)