1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    845 Posts
    Alternate title: Till death do us part

Third picture in my series following a survivalist couple after the collapse of the United States. Nothing really fancy, just wanted to do a little posing as it has been a while.

C&C would be appreciated and shiz.

If the board eats the right side of it just remember to right click and view image.

Mr. offscreen makes his appearance again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

2. Post #2
    rogasm
    August 2010
    212 Posts
    Doesn't work cause we know they're half a second away from being filled full of holes.

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    845 Posts
    Doesn't work cause we know they're half a second away from being filled full of holes.
    Nah it's more of a stand off at that moment. As in the bandits being all like. "Give us your supplies or we'll blast you"

4. Post #4
    The King Of Zing
    September 2009
    14,735 Posts
    Shoot 'em anyway
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    March 2011
    223 Posts
    Mr. Offscreen must be a real fiend.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    :3 FURRY ELITIST PRIDE :3
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    i like the background guy who is tweaking his nips
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    845 Posts
    i like the background guy who is tweaking his nips
    Violence makes him randy.

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    8,840 Posts
    You could've picked a song that wasen't utterly crap.

Pose is good, though you could've easily fixed the Mr. Offscreen with one extra ragdoll, another angle and tweaks on the Couples posing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    845 Posts
    You could've picked a song that wasen't utterly crap.

Pose is good, though you could've easily fixed the Mr. Offscreen with one extra ragdoll, another angle and tweaks on the Couples posing.
    I actually took a few different angles. There are ragdolls where Mr. Offscreen is but I didn't edit those images.