[TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [release]World of Warcraft (WoW) is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) by Blizzard Entertainment. It is the fourth released game set in the fantasy Warcraft universe, which was first introduced by Warcraft: Orcs & Humans in 1994. World of Warcraft takes place within the Warcraft world of Azeroth, approximately four years after the events at the conclusion of Blizzard's previous Warcraft release, Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne. Blizzard Entertainment announced World of Warcraft on September 2, 2001. The game was released on November 23, 2004, on the 10th anniversary of the Warcraft franchise.
    The first expansion set of the game, The Burning Crusade, was released on January 16, 2007. The second expansion set, Wrath of the Lich King, was released on November 13, 2008. The third expansion set, Cataclysm, was released on December 7, 2010. At BlizzCon in October 2010, lead producer J. Allen Brack announced that there would be a fourth expansion set for the game, though the developers did not yet know what it would be about. On October 21, 2011, the fourth expansion set of the game, Mists of Pandaria, was announced at Blizzcon 2011 by Chris Metzen.
    With 10.3 million subscribers as of November 2011, World of Warcraft is currently the world's most-subscribed MMORPG, and holds the Guinness World Record for the most popular MMORPG by subscribers.[/release]

[TABLE="width: 100%"]
    [TR]
    [TD=align:center][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD=align:center]WoW, but with pandas! Coming in 2012![/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR][TD=align:center][h2]Announcement trailer[/h2][/TD][/TR]
    [TR][TD=align:center]
    [/TD][/TR]
    [TR][TD=align:center][h2]Area B-roll[/h2][/TD][/TR]
    [TR][TD=align:center]
    [/TD][/TR]
    [/TABLE]

[TR]
    [TD=align:center][h2]Screenshots[/h2][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [TR]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

[HR][/HR]

Death knights have three specs available to them - Blood, Frost and Unholy.

Blood focuses on bending corrupted life energies to sustain and attack his foes, sporting a two handed weapon and plate armor this is the Death Knight's tank spec.
    Frost masters the runic energies accumulated by death knights and channels it into a bombardment of frost based attacks.
    Unholy commands the necrotic diseases available to the death knight and controls undead minions and bolsters a formidable resistance to magic attacks.

All Death Knights use Runes and Runic Power as a resource system, Runes being depleted upon using a regular ability and Runic power being used to fill the time between your Runes recharging.

[HR][/HR]
    Druids have three specs available to them - Restoration, Balance and Feral. However in "Mists of Pandaria" the next expansion the feral tank and feral DPS specs are being seperated.

-Restoration uses nature energies to heal allies who are taking damage, focusing on "Heal over Time" spells and utilizing the powerful "Tranquility" cooldown which can heal an entire army in seconds.
    -Balance employs a variety of spells powered by lunar and solar energies, by spending a certain amount of time in each "eclipse" they can severely increase the potency of their spells and when outnumbered can call upon stars to fall on their enemies.
    -Feral is the only spec in game which has two roles, a player can choose to tank by shapeshifting into a bear or DPS by shifting into a feral cat form.

Naturally all druids are difficult to control due to being able to shift in and out of different forms and is ideal for any player who constantly becomes bored of performing a certain role.

[HR][/HR]
    The hunter can choose from Marksmanship, Beast Mastery or Survival.

-Marksmanship emphasizes a hunter's ability to fire devastating ranged attacks with a deadly accuracy.
    -Beast Mastery utilizes a hunter's companion to it's fullest and even allows the hunter to tame exotic creatures from other worlds.
    -Survival increases the damage/utility of a hunter's traps and allows them to fire explosives from range.

Hunters are capable of soloing things which other players could only do in a group through using their pets as the tank.

[HR][/HR]
    A mage can choose to spec either Arcane, Fire or Frost.

-Arcane uses the very essence of magic to destroy anyone who is dumb enough to let you get 4 stacks of arcane blast.
    -Frost controls and cripples enemies and can line up powerful "shatter" combinations which cause large amounts of burst damage.
    -Fire uses "Damage over Time" spells and can combine them into one powerful DoT and spread it amongst their enemies.

Mages are a pure DPS class and as such have high utility and probably the best AoE in the game at the minute.

[HR][/HR]
    A paladin is the second most versile class, being able to melee DPS, heal and tank through their Retribution, Holy and Protection specs.

-Retribution harnesses the holy light to correct any injustices in Azeroth, retribution has the highest burst DPS in the game.
    -Holy uses the holy light to heal allies, holy specced paladins are also very useful because of their powerful cooldowns.
    -Protection calls upon the holy light and guardians of ancient kings to protect themselves and their allies.

Paladins have a high skill ceiling, however it is not hard to play one decently.

[HR][/HR]
    Priests can heal or DPS, they do however have a unique shield based healing spec.

-Discipline utilizes shields to protect enemies and powerful buffs to help heal or damage an enemy.
    -Holy uses the holy light to heal allies, holy specced priests have a powerful raid cooldown similar to tranquility.
    -Shadow uses twisted energies and diseases to distort an enemies thoughts and can even mind control enemies.

Priests are a very enjoyable class however their damage dealing is limited to DoTs so it may not be the best for people who enjoy fast action.

[HR][/HR]
    Rogues are a pure damage dealing class, however they rival mages in the art of controlling an enemy and bursting them down.

-Subtlety uses stealth, stuns and bleeds to hide from, disable and silence any victims while also bursting them down rapidly.
    -Assasination specializes in poisoning and tearing their enemies to shreds using daggers.
    -Combat enhances a rogues already formidable armory of combat skills, allowing them to shift between enemies extremely quick and strike two enemies at once.

Rogues are extremely fun to play and are not hindered by playing solo as they can control up to 3 people at once without a problem.

[HR][/HR]
    Shamans can heal, melee DPS or ranged DPS and are a very well designed hybrid.

-Restoration uses the spirits of water and earth to bolster and heal allies.
    -Enhancement uses the spirits of wind, fire and lightning to quickly deal high damage and can interrupt with the lowest cooldown in the game.
    -Elemental uses the spirits of lightning and fire to deal high damage from a range, this specialization can duplicate their spells and cast while running making them extremely potent in combat.

Shamans are fun to play and have very interesting and fluid mechanics.

[HR][/HR]
    Warlocks are a pure DPS class who lack mobility in combat but make up for it in being able to share damage taken with their minions, making them almost tank like.

-Affliction corrupts an enemy and afflicts them with deadly fel magic to slowly destroy and leech their life energies.
    -Demonology empowers the Warlock's minion and allows them to occasionally metamorph into a demon, increasing their spells damage twofold.
    -Destruction uses fel magics to destroy an enemy in fel flame, commanding chaos energies to pierce any armors, physical or magical, an enemy may have.

Warlocks are durable, extremely deadly and fun to play and have amazing crowd control abilities.

[HR][/HR]
    Warriors can tank or DPS and use next to no magical abilities to complete their roles.

-Protection specializes in controlling enemies through AoE stuns, charges and bleeds.
    -Fury can dual wield 2 handed weapons and can deal devestating burst damage.
    -Arms can helicopter with their weapons.

Warriors are a great class with fun mechanics such as charge and heroic leap.

[h2]If you are looking for a guide to play any of the classes, click the icon below![/h2]

Previous Editions
    [TR][TD]World of Warcraft: Cataclysm - January Edition[/TD][/TR]
    [TR][TD]World of Warcraft - Cataclysm[/TD][/TR]
    [TR][TD]WoW Cataclysm 2011[/TD][/TR]
    [TR][TD]WoW Cataclysm 2010[/TD][/TR]
    [TR][TD]world of warcraft: omg the shattering omg[/TD][/TR]
    [TR][TD]World of Warcraft - Cataclysm V7 - "A better thread"[/td][/tr]
    [TR][TD]World of Warcraft - Cataclysm V6 - Whew that last one was a quickie![/TD][/TR]
    [TR][TD]World of Warcraft - Cataclysm V5 - Parky owns the thread version [/TD][/TR]
    [TR][TD]World of Warcraft - Cataclysm V4: ITT: Everyone except Hakkar gets into beta.[/TD][/TR]
    [TR][TD]World of Warcraft - Cataclysm V3: Closed Beta has Begun![/TD][/TR]
    [TR][TD]World of Warcraft - Cataclysm v2[/TD][/TR]
    [TR][TD]World of Warcraft: Cataclysm[/TD][/TR]
    [TR][TD]World of Warcraft v. Varj Begs to be Unbanned[/TD][/TR]
    [TR][TD]World of Warcraft v. Ask Varj about his PvP skills[/TD][/TR]
    [TR][TD]World of Warcraft[/TD][/TR]
    [TR][TD]World Of Warcraft[/TD][/TR]
    [TR][TD]If anyone has even older ones, let me know.[/TD][/TR]
    [/TABLE]

Thread Source
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 8Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    6,594 Posts
    This OP is sexy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,503 Posts
    So; good expansion or shit expansion?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    22,337 Posts
    Shit until we're in MoP, then this will be considered the good ol' days.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    September 2009
    1,413 Posts
    TBC when it came out was the shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,503 Posts
    I liked all the expansions but TBC was my favorite.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

7. Post #7
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    sup feb thread
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    USER HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED FROM REALITY - RETRY CONNECTION IN 5 MINUTES
    Dennab
    February 2006
    22,239 Posts
    Transmogrify, reforging, and changing practically every zone makes the expansion well worth it imo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

9. Post #9
    like..dude..nevermind....fuck
    July 2011
    4,615 Posts
    I never figured it out but what is the Void Storage in that one place in Orgrimmar?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

10. Post #10
    USER HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED FROM REALITY - RETRY CONNECTION IN 5 MINUTES
    Dennab
    February 2006
    22,239 Posts
    I never figured it out but what is the Void Storage in that one place in Orgrimmar?
    You can store a bunch of stuff for a fee. It's like a bank except you have to pay gold to deposit and withdraw. It also gets rid of enchants and stuff.

It's basically for the hoarders among us who want to keep their old tier sets and random bullshit that they find but are running out of bankslots to do so. I have absolutely no use for it myself, but I can see how someone who needs to compulsively hoard every weird piece of crap they find could find some use out of it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    November 2008
    902 Posts
    What's all this about a Paladin DPS glitch/bug?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    22,337 Posts
    What's all this about a Paladin DPS glitch/bug?
    Using an exploit, Seal of Truth ticks at frankly insane rates. It basically results in DPS like this:

And here's a video of it in action.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    January 2010
    6,544 Posts
    TBC was my favorite.
    Karazhan is also the best raid of TBC in my opinion.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Iceland Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,503 Posts
    Karazhan and Ulduar are tied for best raids in WoW period.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    22,337 Posts
    Karazhan and Ulduar are tied for best raids in WoW period.
    Karazhan deserves to be up there if only because of the atmosphere.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

16. Post #16
    January 2010
    6,544 Posts
    Karazhan deserves to be up there if only because of the atmosphere.
    Yeah.
    Otherwise, i'd say it was quite long and at some points boring.
    The best part of the raid was the Opera in my opinion.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Iceland Show Events

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,168 Posts
    5% on hc ultraxion going well then some retard phases when he aint supposed to god damn
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,848 Posts
    i know private servers are generally frowned upon, but could i get possibly 9 of you to help me bug hunt in Naxxramas, Eye of Eternity, and Obsidian Sanctum?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

19. Post #19
    Dennab
    November 2011
    1,860 Posts
    depends if you're actually doing it as a learning experience, and not because you're running some godawful 3.3.5a repack that you found on ac-web because you were bored
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Europe Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    Ask me about my 'female train' fetish.
    Dennab
    January 2006
    5,457 Posts
    Considering trying the "Ironman" challenge.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events

21. Post #21
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,848 Posts
    depends if you're actually doing it as a learning experience, and not because you're running some godawful 3.3.5a repack that you found on ac-web because you were bored
    lol repacks
    who uses those again?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

22. Post #22
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    i know private servers are generally frowned upon, but could i get possibly 9 of you to help me bug hunt in Naxxramas, Eye of Eternity, and Obsidian Sanctum?
    pay me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,848 Posts
    I wish i could. I am just a poor man though.

Edited:

If any of you are interested though, pm me i guess?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

24. Post #24
    October 2008
    2,009 Posts
    Using an exploit, Seal of Truth ticks at frankly insane rates.
    Seal of Righteousness was even better, damage was a bit random if you didn't use it on a group but if you did it proced and stacked infinitely, whereas SoT had a limit. Was averaging 12k every quarter of a tick on my 55 Pally, would of kept going into the stars but everything died before the tick could get much higher.

Best night for Ret ever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

25. Post #25
    My favorite NSA triggers are small pox cyber terror brown out
    November 2009
    7,210 Posts
    Gentlemen, I come to you tonight to tell ye a tale of me and my twinked to hell 65 prot pally.
    A few days ago, I was leveling a tauren druid with a few friends. I went back to leveling my pally and one of my friends, we shall call him donut, kept on leveling his tauren. Donut is an insane no-lifer when it comes to wow. Long story short, he got to 67 while I was at 64, questing in space africa. He flies over and we decide to duel.
    Now, a little backstory. Yesterday, I had a friend run me through ramparts a few times and I got some levels and loads of stuff. Among this stuff was some cloth pants, a leather belt, and mail gloves, with 2, 2, and 3 red and blue sockets. Now, my friend occasionally has brilliant ideas, and this was a shining moment. He went off and bought me 7 purple gems, each with +15 stam and +15 strength. I put these gems in and started wearing the unorganized mess of gear. The result is a level 65 cloth-wearing prot pally with almost 9k health and top DPS almost every instance. Add lv60 PVP helmet, shoulders, and boots, and you've got a Paladin with enough health to tank like a boss, enough damage to whup ass, and the ability to heal himself to full heath almost instantly and nearly indefinately.
    Now, back to my story. Donut, a level 67 tauren shaman with full BOA's lands his flying mount and dismounts. Bausnicker (me) rides up on his charger, jumps off, and runs toward Donut at full tilt, smacking every button on his bar, staring with avenger's shield and hammer of justice. It comes down to the last of my health and his, and I use lay on hands to full heal myself, ensuring my victory. Donut, a veteran WoW player, was already at even the idea of a cloth-wearing tank. Proving him wrong was enough to make him remove me and two other friends from his friends list and ignore.

Worth it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    November 2008
    902 Posts
    My god I was so close! Soloing "Whale Shark" on my Ret Pally using only Judgement, Divine Storm, Exorcism and Consecration. Got him down from 10m to 3m than my hand spazzed and I died. Now to spend another 20 minutes of my life doing this again tomorrow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

27. Post #27
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    my twinked to hell 65 prot pally.
    hurrdurr im wearing blues imma twink
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

28. Post #28
    My favorite NSA triggers are small pox cyber terror brown out
    November 2009
    7,210 Posts
    hurrdurr im wearing blues imma twink
    Figure of speech
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    Figure of speech
    umm no
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Agree Agree x 4Zing Zing x 1 (list)

30. Post #30

June 2011
    665 Posts
    So I just got the 2h mace from Gunship in DS... What would you guys say would be the best Transmog? :)

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,168 Posts
    I use Demise from heigan the unclean

32. Post #32
    Give it a good ol' rub
    November 2008
    3,882 Posts
    I met this guy in a dungeon http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Artyom/simple

oh wow his gear is AWFUL and he can't gem for shit. He should get cata greens if he is a lvl 80 twink.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

33. Post #33
    June 2008
    1,410 Posts
    I met this guy in a dungeon http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Artyom/simple

oh wow his gear is AWFUL and he can't gem for shit. He should get cata greens if he is a lvl 80 twink.
    I get the feeling it's just an old toon, and his gemming isn't too bad really.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

34. Post #34
    Give it a good ol' rub
    November 2008
    3,882 Posts
    I get the feeling it's just an old toon.
    Says he got 23 Devourer of Souls kills 5 days ago.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

35. Post #35
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts

youre an idiot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

36. Post #36
    Slaaf van EternalFlamez.Ik wilde heel graag de laatste Indie Bundle, en ik kreeg deze kuttitel er gratis bij.
    March 2010
    4,055 Posts
    Shit it's Donkey Kong

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    lol level 30 and buying whites from a vendor
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9 (list)

38. Post #38
    Slaaf van EternalFlamez.Ik wilde heel graag de laatste Indie Bundle, en ik kreeg deze kuttitel er gratis bij.
    March 2010
    4,055 Posts
    lol level 30 and buying whites from a vendor
    What are you talking about?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,168 Posts
    broker addons, 1-9 binds, shoot bound lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

40. Post #40
    March 2010
    4,055 Posts
    Didn't buy my spells for like 17 levels now, I've been leveling really hard.
    Also what's wrong with 1-9 binds? I've used them for the full 6 years now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)